SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Based on your experience which test(ing) type can not or should not be automated...

Based on your experience which test(ing) type can not or should not be automated and why

Posted On: Wednesday 3rd of October 2012 02:15:38 AM Total Views:  430
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Can any one share experience and knowledge for how to test SAP R/3...   (511 Views)
Can any one share experience and knowledge for how to test SAP R/3 Application also give me your views and inputs for Automation Testing for the same. I want to test SAP application. Please advise me how to do test
new GUI automation testing tool - I need your thoughts..   (249 Views)
Hi!
Do you have any experience with a good tool for automatic Web UI functional tests?   (351 Views)
We need a product which supports both Internet Explorer and FireFox, preferably open source (but not necessarily).
Hi guys, I have 3 years of experience in manual testing and...   (405 Views)
Hi , I have 3 years of experience in manual testing & i want to learn automation testing, please suggest which automation tool has good scope & where can i find a proper training for this
Getting Selenium experience   (124 Views)
Most of the clients I was working for had QTP licenses and never had an opportunity to try out selenium.I have installed selenium and Eclipse on my laptop.How does one get a reasonably good experience of selenium with out actually having to work for a clientinformation on reference materials and websites to automate is much appreciated.
What are your expectations from an automation tool?   (211 Views)
What are your expectations from an automation tool
As a software tester which automated tool will you rate higher and why?   (298 Views)
A. Load Runner B. QTP
Hi All, I'm junior test engineer, testing sharepoint based web applications manually.   (379 Views)
Can u suggest me how to improve my skills to automate test cases
I am looking for a tool/application which can help me automate Windows based...   (506 Views)
I am looking for a tool/application which can help me automate Windows based applications which are developed using Visual C++.
What are the major points which needed to be keep in mind before creating...   (503 Views)
What are the major points which needed to be keep in mind before creating automation framework I even started on a few ideas, but I felt it would be best if I received some feedback from you and just for a little background we are using Selenium for testing .Net applications with multi OS and browser support.
Based on your QA work experience, which type(s) test you would target for test...   (382 Views)
Based on your QA work experience, which type(s) test you would target for test automation. Please outline why and how you would automate these tests. Please elaborate up to two types of test.
Test Automation Seminar Series - I'd like your input on proposed topics   (253 Views)
Im in the process of developing a series of seminars which to be offered first in Austin Texas to be replicated in San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas, then nationwide. The topics being considered are.
Where did you receive your automation training/experience   (246 Views)
Where did you receive your automation training/experience (on the job, certifications, courses, etc.)
Is it possible to report defect automatically based on automation log?   (340 Views)
This week, my manager told me one plan in 2010. She want to make it possible to report defect automatically based on automation log. That means once the automation log fail, the corresponding defect will be reported automatically. I know this can be implemented but have no clear idea. Do you have experience on this topic
What will be your approach when your automation tool fail to recognize app object   (173 Views)
What will be your approach when your automation tool fail to recognize application object
I want to automate the testing of a Windows client application which uses WPF...   (309 Views)
I want to automate the testing of a Windows client application which uses WPF, and there are many WPF layers. Which automation tool would you recommend, and why