SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Automated testing for POS

does anyone have experience with automating testing for Point of Sale systems, specifically Positouch

Posted On: Tuesday 16th of October 2012 10:07:18 PM Total Views:  188
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Based on your experience which test(ing) type can not or should not be automated...   (380 Views)
Based on your experience which test(ing) type can not or should not be automated and why
Should the QA team be involved with writing automated scripts from acceptance   (135 Views)
Should the QA team be involved with writing (coding) automated scripts from acceptance tests - if developers can write automated code better and faster
Why IVR regression testing is usually not automated?   (145 Views)
There are tools/hardware available to automate IVR testing (validation of voice reponse), but automation is very rare. Most of the companies do manual testing. Tester call using phone, enter didgit, hear the voice and validate.
Visually mapping application test coverage with automated test tools   (232 Views)
Has anyone developed (or worked in an environment that is used this) a mechanism of mapping how much of the software we cover by running our automated tests Its one thing being capable of providing a statistic on what percentage of your tests were ran, passed, etc but its an entirely different matter being able to say with any definite justification that - the automated test suite(s) covers x% of the application. Imagine your software under test as a geographical landscape. If we could develop a heat map view that visually represented what geographical areas of the application our tests visited or exercised methods\ functions within, then we could say with some level certainty what coverage we have obtained. I believe something similar is in use in the gaming\ financial world but has anyone any experience of this in other areas
Should the QA team be involved with writing (coding) automated scripts   (227 Views)
Should the QA team be involved with writing (coding) automated scripts from acceptance tests - if developers can write automated code better and faster
What's the best tool for automated regression execution evidence capture?   (167 Views)
Many automated test tools provide only pass/fail/warning messages when reporting testing results. For validation purposes, it is essential to have evidence during key points of testing. What are the best automated test tools out there for capturing evidence (i.e. screen shots) during execution of an automated regression suite
Gaining automated testing experience.   (188 Views)
I have very little automated testing experience. I can't get it through a current job so how can I increase my knowledge on the subject to at least get my foot in the door of another company. Are there any open source automated testing suites that I can download Also, do I need to build my own website to test on or is there a website out there I can legally "practice" on
Why do companies go for automated Testing other than saving cost and time?   (209 Views)
What can help them convince to go for automation
Is there any type of testing that cannot be automated??   (226 Views)
Is there any type of testing that cannot be automated Please outline the reasons why it is not feasible to be automated.
What are some of the considerations for not implementing automated test solutions fo   (255 Views)
What are some of the considerations for not implementing automated test solutions for web based applications what situations where the benefits of manual test outweigh the benefits of test automation
What are the best ways to quantify automated regression coverage?   (205 Views)
What are the best ways to quantify automated regression coverage
What is the latest evolution for automated functional testing tools?   (297 Views)
Like to know what are the key winning factor (beside being automated) for such software (COTS or Open source). It will be good to share the "gaps" (if any) in the software and how it can be complemented. Some areas that I can think of for considerations are robustness, "gap" self-analysis, "scavenging" capability, ROI based, security geared (vulnerability and threat identification), etc I found a list of possible established COTS as below: * Borland Software SilkTest * Compuware TestPartner 6.2 * HP QuickTest Professional 10.0 * IBM Rational Functional Tester * Seapine Software QA Wizard Pro
[GET] automated unit testing for agent systems.   (190 Views)
Although agent technology is gaining world wide popularity, a hindrance to its uptake is the lack of proper testing mechanisms for agent based systems. While many traditional software testing methods can be generalized to agent systems, there are many aspects that are different and which require an understanding of the underlying agent paradigm. In this paper we present certain aspects of a testing framework that we have developed for agent based systems. The testing framework is a model based approach using the design models of the Prometheus agent development methodology. In this paper we focus on unit testing and identify the appropriate units, present mechanisms for generating suitable test cases and for determining the order in which the units are to be tested, present a brief overview of the unit testing process and an example. Although we use the design artifacts from Prometheus the approach is suitable for any plan and event based agent system. Go to below for details. http://www.mediafire.com/qx3bep5ibl22e1z
[GET]automated testing tool evaluation.   (201 Views)
There are a number of Automated Testing tools on the market today. The following is just a representative list of the major vendor products that are most widely used. Android Atesto Functional Testing Service Autoscriptor Inferno AutoTester for Windows AutoTester for OS/2 CAPBAK Certify CitraTest e-Monitor e-Tester eValid Forcast imbus GUI Test Case Library Jemmy QARun Panorama-2 QC/Replay QES/EZ for GUI Monitor Master Rational TeamTest Segue SET (Solution Evaluation Tool) SilkTest Smalltalk Test Mentor SQA TeamTest: ERP Extension for SAP TestBench400 SQA TestFoundation for PeopleSoft Tasker Test Now TestQuest Pro Test Automation System (formerly B-Tree Systems, Inc.) TestRunner Unified TestPro (UTP) Vermont High Test Plus Visual Test WebKing WinRunner xrc - X Remote Control XRunner For due diligence purposes, we have used the five criteria below to select and evaluate automated test tools. Please see details for evaluation. http://www.mediafire.com/a49wles07wbp76b
[Get] Manual and automated SQL injection.   (229 Views)
SQL Injection attacks pose tremendous risks to web applications that depend upon a database backend to generate dynamic content. In this type of attack, hackers manipulate a web application in an attempt to inject their own SQL commands into those issued by the database. Please check the article given below and learn about manual and automated SQL testing then decide which one will be better for you. Code: http://www.mediafire.com/hg8q8c7x5cgfgiq Enjoy
Hello . can any one share with me that what are the ranges of best automated tool ?   (403 Views)
. can any one share with me that what are the ranges of best automated tool which is useful in self learning
I have to test live asp.net website ,which free automated testing tool should I use?   (632 Views)
I have to test live asp.net website (live project), which free automated testing tool should I used for black box testing of this project
I do lots of manual testing. what would be a good automated testing tool for android?   (334 Views)
I do lots of manual testing. what would be a good automated testing tool for android phones any feedback is highly appreciated.
Why is there always such a big push for automated testing?   (210 Views)
In the real world you almost always end up with (at best) a combination of manual and automated testing.
Should the QA team be involved with writing (coding) automated scripts   (138 Views)