SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

create a jtable which can combine and split and the image change also

hi
newbie here and would like to know how to create a jtable with default images and with specific column and rows that if you combine
the cells the image enlarge and when split the image decreases.

Posted On: Wednesday 19th of September 2012 04:01:56 AM Total Views:  181
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Selection rectangle on image   (108 Views)
Hiii... I have a similar problem like this... I created a frame which will have a label to show an image and i am able to display the image. User needs to select some part of the image as rectangle,Here i am able to draw rectangle but it is disappearing when i stop the mouse dragging only.. Here is my code.. Could you please help me what is my mistake and what i need to add As I am new to graphics, can you please give me the code clearly which is need to be added or modified...
how to create dialog box in swing that will close automatically after some time.   (186 Views)
somebody ,please suggest me how to create dialog box in swing that will close automatically after some time
How to update changes made in JTree to xml file   (165 Views)
, I have a xml file which i am parsing using a dom parser and displaying as a JTree. Now I want that if any changes are made in the JTree, the changes should get updated to the xml. Please help
Error while trying to create a JTable   (156 Views)
I am taking elements from a Dom parser and writing its content into a JTable with TreeSelectionListener() of JTree to indicate which node's data is to be displayed. private TreeSelectionListener createSelectionListener() { return new TreeSelectionListener() { public void valueChanged(TreeSelectionEvent e) { TreePath path = e.getPath(); TreePath selected_path = e.getNewLeadSelectionPath(); selected_node = selected_path.getLastPathComponent().toString(); navpoint = xmlTree.name_compare(selected_node); content = xmlTree.content_return(); tables(); } }; } String selected_node() { return selected_node; } void tables () {//JTable table_node; String columnName[] = { "Name", "Value" }; Object rowData_node[][] = null; Object rowData_content[][] = null; JTable table_content = new JTable(rowData_content, columnName); NamedNodeMap elementAttributes = navpoint.getAttributes(); int numAttributes = elementAttributes.getLength(); for (int j = 0; j < numAttributes; j++) { Node attribute = elementAttributes.item(j); System.out.println("Node name :" + attribute.getNodeName()); System.out.println("Node Value :" + attribute.getNodeValue()); System.out.println("j :"+j); rowData_node[j][0] = attribute.getNodeName().toString(); rowData_node[j][1] = attribute.getNodeValue().toString(); } /*table_node = new JTable(rowData_node, columnName); right.add(table_node); table_node.setBounds(10, 10, 300, 300);*/ }