SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Should I stop using WebCeO?

Ok, Ill be brief.

Ive been using the popular WebCEO software for a little over a year and found it to be a great resource in my overall SEO strategy.
Over the past couple of months, Its become more and more evident that Google pretty much hates me using the WebCEO tool because each time I do, I always get the infamous Google message Were sorry, but your query looks similar to automated requests ... whenever I try to check a cache of a search result.

My questions are:
1. Do you have evidence of someone actually getting banned by Google for using WebCEO
2. If you have been using WebCEO for some time now, do you feel Google penalizes your site/IP address for using the tool
3. Do you have any opinions on other alternative software/tools that provide the same comprehensive data as WebCEO

I really do like the tool but, my paranoia is getting the best of me.

I know is really busy so

Posted On: Thursday 15th of November 2012 10:56:17 PM Total Views:  325
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

What links should I use rel=no follow with?   (214 Views)
yaul, My website has a lot of links to external sites, including amazon but also tons of other sites. Should all of these have rel=no follow I also have my own amazon links with tracking id - what about those
What should I write for my meta keywords?   (125 Views)
I run a classifieds dog website for the San Francisco Bay Area. Users can buy, sell, adopt dogs and puppies on my website. There are many cities in the Bay Area, over 20. I want people to be able to find my site if they search for "buy puppy Palo Alto" or "buy puppies san jose". How can I achieve this
How many targeted keywords should a site have?   (127 Views)
How many targeted keywords should a site have
What should i di?   (145 Views)
hey if i use only 2-3 blog comment, forum posting on 3 sites, it'll be sufficient to promote my website enough currently i have no rank and i have made around 200 directories submission and bookmarking.
Optimised for .com but should have started with .co.uk :(   (113 Views)
We have been worked hard over the last three months on optimization and building links to our .com site. Now we have been given google PR and Alexa is improving our score every week. However, on another forum site, I was told that if we are targeting primarily the UK market, we will never get good SERP in google or yahoo if we use .com and are hosted on US servers. Well, changing to a UK server is out of the question. Too much hassle and they are not cheap. The question is, what are the implications for us to do a 301 redirect to .co.uk from .com Will we loose our PR, value of backlinks, Alexa rank
SENuke should I buy...yes or no?   (147 Views)
Looking for honest opinions about this SENuke
Why we should have our main keyword in domain name?   (224 Views)
Why we should have our main keyword in domain name is it necessary to have if it is how much it useful and how
My site should be higher? tips? help please   (142 Views)
Hi all, I am pretty new to SEO but have been reading about some good ways to get a good ranking. My website is (hair-21). The search engine i am working with is the biggest to start with "google". The seach term i am entering is "mobile hairdresser bournemouth" I am a bit confussed as to why my site is only ranked 11th for the above search term I have taken a look at the sites code that rank above mine and see that some of them look like they have much poorer code and some have not included things that i have. Some have less back links then mine when i check within google. So far i have done the following: checked my html is valid added a site map submited my site to google added meta tags changed my titles to include search term added back links where i could If any one can point me in the right directions as to why im only ranked 11th id be very very greatful. many
Where I should use the most popular keywords   (142 Views)
Where I should use the most popular keywords on my website topic - title - - content - , tags for img -
Being asked to provide monthly service...what should I charge?   (107 Views)
So far all my SEO projects have been one-time fees. I haven't been doing monthly maintenance or link building for anyone. Now a company is asking me to do this for 2-3 sites. I'm just trying to get an idea of what to charge. Can anyone give me any pointers or highs/lows
What should I put in my footer?   (118 Views)
I am setting up a new footer. The old one was just city names and our copyright. I have read on several sites that most search engines ignore links that far down on the page and Yahoo has rejected a few websites because they had to many links in their footer. What info and links should we put in the new footer
In how many web directories the site should be submitted   (114 Views)
Hi I want to know in how many web directories the site should be submitted
What Are Some of the Things New Websites should do to Increase SE results?   (114 Views)
I made a site about.... 3 weeks ago. I'm in google but at like 280th place. Its been like that for about a week. I'm always adding new content but it seems my ranking hasn't been increasing. What am I probably missing
Wordpress - what type of links should I have?   (96 Views)
In Wordpress, you can have for your posts: http://www.domain.com/p=123 - this is the default or http://www.domain.com/2009/09/12/sample-post/ or http://www.domain.com/2009/09/sample-post/ I assume that the 2nd and 3rd above are better BUT is: http://www.domain.com/sample-post/ The best option to have (This takes a little customisation - not rocket science, you just have to know where to make the correct setting change: but it's something most people wouldn't bother to change) I'm a newbie SEO learner at the moment... from what I've read the last link would be the best. In relation to Wordpress and the actual content, the closeness to the root is not here nor there - as it's all database driven. If it does matter about the closeness to the root - then I would suggest that this is a false measure OR should I be happy! And stop telling people about it A great way to get ahead - the less that know, the better for me! Does anyone agree Any comments would be appreciated
How often should one update his Title?   (109 Views)
I found that I had better version every few weeks for my site title. Is that OK changing the title so often (once in a few weeks)
How fast should I add new content to a domain?   (108 Views)
ok so I register a new domain and I have lots of content (blog posts) I want to put on the site for content. Does it matter if I add say 10 blog posts to the site on the first day I launch it - before it is even indexed yet by the SE's or should I do one entry and then wait for it to be indexed then add them all, or wait and then add one at a time I of course would rather add them all now since I have them written and ready to go... thoughts
Articles should be a minimum of 300 or 500 words?   (123 Views)
I heared it should be around the 500. Not sure why, is that true
How many keywords we should aim to include on each web page?   (125 Views)
Can anyone tell me how many keywords we should aim for to include on each web page
a problem nobody should ever have but I do   (94 Views)
This is a question about redirecting web traffic for a site to another and how best to avoid loosing any page rank. I have a website (Site A) which will only exist as mine for another few months. Circumstances beyond my control means it is getting taken away from me. It has good pagerank and many links to it. I now wish to create a second site (Site B) pretty much the same as site A and I would like to move any pagerank I have on the site A to Site B. My current plan is to setup a .htaccess rule with a 302 to the newsite. clearly that will redirect traffic but will it change the google results to be the new site or will it always be a case of redirecting traffic untril I have corrected all the hunderds of links I have to site A. What happens when the 302 redirect rules are changed in 3 months time. It it a case that the traffic will be lost to me. Any of your opinions welcome. regards Andrew
In Link building campaign, how many times should one publish the SAME article?   (130 Views)
When attempting to build links, what is the best number of sites to publish the same article on to create backlinks to your site Does google only scan one version of the article and hence one article per internet, or is it legitimate to say that one article can be published in 20 or 30 sites creating many more backlinks to the page in question