SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Pls any one help me How to bring the keyword in top of google?

Pls any one help me How to bring the keyword in top of google
The website is creationcarpets dot com
And targeted keyword r

carpet franchise
carpet business opportunity
Flooring of America
carpet business
Flooring business
Carpets dealer
flooring dealer
Creation Carpets of America
Creation Carpets and Flooring
Carpets of America
america carpet
Laminate Flooring
Hardwood Flooring
Tile Flooring
Carpet
Carpeting
Hardwood flooring

Posted On: Thursday 22nd of November 2012 11:22:02 PM Total Views:  246
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Sometime you come across with hecks..pls come and help   (74 Views)
Sometime you come across with such stupid answers from clients that you just dont what to answer.. Yesterday one of the client said adding keywords in the title tag is a bad practiceLolz.. I tried making him understand that If there will no keyword in the website then how Google will able to know you are optimizing for which keyword..He is in favour of off page from us but dont want to add tags.. In the current website he is repeating three keywords to all over the website.. Guys, How to make him understand..He said give the solid example of some solid websiteMy boss is after my life.. He is saying, he may be right. They r poving me wrong. Pls check the tags I have proposed him to add abckeyword1|keyword2|keyword3|keyword4 website name The length of title, description can be exceeded but there is no harm in it as Google will truncate those words. The thing is I need to show him the importance of keywords in the title and meta tags. Guys would u help in this regard
Having some pages shiftted to another domain, advise pls   (113 Views)
Hi Some of my pages are ranking in the first page . I am transferring those pages to another domain. Please advise what is the best approch to do that Will it be any problem if I keep same content in both sites
Check the link and tell me pls   (89 Views)
i got a back link for my site but i can not decide the type of link. so, pls check the below link and tell me is it direct or indirect link: anchor text
Can anyone suggest me a good SEO recipe?   (84 Views)
Can anyone suggest me a good SEO recipe I mean, how do SEO for a new Website
Traffic starting to stagnate any tips on how to increase it?   (103 Views)
this is my first post here so I'm sorry if its in the wrong section. But here goes my site hxxp://ienjoydesign.blogspot.com has been getting quite regular visits each week and I am quite happy with the traffic increase so far, to get those visits I use a couple of methods a. I post to about 30 social bookmarking sites I also use twitter and facebook. But I seem to be leveling out at around about 40 people per day and have been getting that number for about a week now. Is there anything I can do to continue to increase the amount of traffic I am getting so I can start getting in to the 100's of visits a day
SEO online classes by Bob Viers -- any reviews   (78 Views)
Has any one attended SEO online classes by Bob Viers any reviews i'm new to SEO would that class be helpful to me or any other alternatives
I want to know if this book is any good   (75 Views)
I am thinking of buying this book/pdf: The UnFair Advantage Book on Winning The Search Engine Wars starts with the basics (planet ocean) It,s been recommended to me. Hva any of you read ans if so, is it any good
Need Seo Company   (71 Views)
Hi all, this is my first post.. we are a new site and need some seo help we would appreciate some good/reasonably priced assistance
Having many links on index page - bad?   (114 Views)
, I will make a top 50 list about my subject and planning to put that list on my site home page. of the 50 items will have links to the related other websites. Is having too many links like this on my home page to other websites a negative as far as SEO
How many links per words?   (72 Views)
My question is how many links can I put into 500 words What is the optimum number to send the most love to every link
My Website has disappeared from Google - Does anyone know why???   (61 Views)
My website VR.Net has disappeared from Google - i haven't got a clue why. Does anyone here know Any advice would be gratefully received. www.VR.net
Guys.. I need your help? pls help me by reading the message   (111 Views)
Hi when i have started SEO of a website i forgot to check the page rank of the website.. Now client is asking wats was my last page rank How would i tell him that whats his page rank 2 months back as i duno.. Pls help me out.. I just have 1 day to answer him.....pls have me some tool where i can see old page rank data...
Multiple Company domains vs Wordpress or Blogspot.   (95 Views)
So I have a domain for my company that does very well, let's say it's xyz.com I want to dominate the first 5 or so results, by creating content from my company on other sites. What I'm thinking to do is have other domains with xyz in it... like this: xyzcompanyblog.com xyzfashionblog.com xyzhealthblog.com Each blog would be unique in it's content, but they would be obviously owned by xyz company. Is this a good strategy Alternatively, I could have the following domains on wordpress and blogspot. xyz.wordpress.com, xyz.blogspot.com... Which would you recommend and why
Impact of changing hosting company?   (65 Views)
We are not very happy with our hosting company and thinking about using a different one. We will keep the same domain and URLs, only on a different server (different IP address as well). Will this move impact our search engine placements Any special thing we should do
Can anyone suggest?   (65 Views)
I am looking for a tool with which I can check the Page Rank of the entered URLs in one go i.e. bulk page rank checker tool. Is any such tool available If yes, can you please suggest where I can find it
Too Many Spiders?   (102 Views)
Spiders are good, help get my sites indexed. However, I've noticed that over the past few days, I'm getting around 500-1000 spiders to one of my sites - each day. Is this good, bad, or of no consequence
Help for a newbe pls   (76 Views)
. I am new to the SEO world and trying to do some improvements my site. I gleaned some useful comments and suggestions from reading posts and articles here. I got my site reviewed at sitening.com. Some comments i didnt understand, perhaps someone can take a quick look at help me with that I use Godaddy's WebsiteTonight web template. The site in question is: playgameswincash.com Comment A: "Your Web design doesn't contain any header elements (i.e. , , etc...)." How can i add headers manually (bear in mind, i have no html programming experience). Comment B: "We found 4 instances where your Web page is using obsolete or deprecated HTML script language a target font u " Any idea what this refers to Comment C: "Your Web page doesn't appear to be using the rel="nofollow" anchor attribute" Any idea what this refers to Or how to change it in WebsiteTonight PS - i did email godaddy's support but their response was not very helpful. Other question: Does anyone one know how to incorporate an XML feed into a site such that data will come out nice I used feedwind with an rss feed and it gives nice output, but i was not able to find something similar fo xml feed. Any comments and suggestions on any of the above will be greatly appriciated. Also, if you would like to exchange links, please let me know. Kind regards and
Have anyone optimized movie website??? Any genius   (57 Views)
My client has an movie website...That movie will gonna release in 2 to 3 months of time..Client wanted to have SEO but i recommended him to go for off page like social bookmarketing, social networking, video marketing, press release submission, article syndication, email marketing....In movie Blog and forums relevant comments posting. We cant do the on page as we will have no keywords to optimize coz that website is itself a movie....so i recommended to start the techniques of OFF page.. What do u says to promote movie on a website Any other way u suggest Waiting for some genius to answer it
Can any one tell me how to get backlinks   (93 Views)
can any one tell me how to get backlinks by doing LSO (Latent Semantic Optimization). I dont want backlinks from dir, reciprocal, articles, bookmark, blogs.
Do any one have idea what else i can do promote my website   (107 Views)
My website is related to dating. I have been working on article marketing, press release marketing, directories submission, social bookmarketing and all Do any one have idea what else i can do promote my website