SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Need help breaking into the top 10

Hi ,

I need some suggestions as i know that lots of experts are here. The problem is my website is stuck on 13th position (2nd page) on google and making no progress. I want it to trip up to the top ten.

I'm using off page techniques like Forum's posting, blog comenting , web 2.0 and social book marking but no return... stuck on 13th, 13th with both keywords,
please suggest me some techniques to get it on first page of google..

Your replies will be highly appreciated.

Posted On: Thursday 22nd of November 2012 08:35:27 PM Total Views:  291
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

help needed in Optimising ASP website   (97 Views)
Hi Everybody I am looking to optimise a ASP website which I haven't done before. Any links to related reading material,Online articles,books etc will be much appreciated .
New guy needs seo help in a bad way   (132 Views)
OK here is the breakdown. I have a site more than a year old a month ago it was a rank of 4 I have also started a couple other sites along the way and have started trying to get high search engine rankings for them all. By doing seo doctors and online testers/generators I have increased my ranking in the listings but my google rank has dropped to a 3 I figure it best to just get help with the 1 site first and then apply that to the others so here goes http://groundnpound.org the keywords I shot for are in order of importance mma news mma mixed martial arts ufc pride ... not sure after that any and all help is greatly apreciated
Newbie needs help   (175 Views)
I'm the IS mgr. for a major manufacturer of women's bridal & social occasion dresses. We have five websites that generate their traffic mostly through print advertising. Our sites are in no way SE optimized. We don't sell online, so it's difficult for us to quantify the ROI in SEO. However, I would be willing to pay a consultant if he / she proved knowledgeable and trustworthy (any recommendations welcome). In the mean time, I'd like to do some optimizing myself, but I don't have a lot of time to spend doing research. The keywords for our industry don't seem too competitive, but very few competing manufacturers rank for them. Most of the sites are unauthorized resellers of our products. It's embarassing to see these sites rank higher than us! My major concern with SEO is cluttering the look and feel of our sites. The sites that rank for our keywords look terrible. Is it possible to rank a site with very little copy Our one advantage is that we have high traffic and many inbound / outbound links. Could someone take a look at our top site and offer suggestions Relevent key words Wedding dresses Bridal Gown Prom dresses Prom Gown Social Dress Social Gown http://www.mcbridals.com
I'm using Wordpress. Do I need a sitemap?   (208 Views)
Won't search engines spider my wordpress sites just fine without a sitemap What purpose would one serve Perhaps if my website contains multiple wordpress installations, I could see the need. , For example this is your blog... The sitemap would be as follows: just add sitemap.xml to the end of it... it is auto made in wordpress. hope it helps.
need to increase website traffic   (109 Views)
i am new to this... Can anyone help me increasing my website traffic... i need to know about free directories submissions... please if i can get some tips or guidance..
Under pressure here and need info for client about links   (160 Views)
Hi Guys I could do with a bit of independent advice relating to the validity of some links that a client of mine has bought from a former consultant. The client is getting very uptight and I need to ptrovide some fairly accurate advice and need to be sure of my ground so apologies if under pressure Now this client has been sold some links on a network of Blogs that are powered by Pluck as a CMS and when you do a click view source of the page concerned you cannot see any of the links but when you do a mouse over of the blog roll and then copy and paste into an html editor the links show up as the following: Anchor Text Where target site obviously is my clients domain name etc (for confidentiality reasons I cannot divulge the url details). Now it would appear to the outsider that what is happening here is that this blog is all being powered from an external database and results such as the Blogroll are being generated on the fly and therefore as these links dont exist on the actual page will not be picked up and tracked by either Googlebot or Yahooslurp etc He is concerned in that after two months his links havent shown up anywhere as back links and I am concerned that the real reason for this is that the reason for this is that if the above is true then they dont actually exists as pure SEO links and therefore are worthless. Anyone got any opinion on this Cheers
I need SEO service to web directory to Top 10 Google   (97 Views)
I need bring my website 3 keywords to first page of Google search results No black hat. keywords: submit url directory ( 34 place) submit url (135 place) submit directory (110 place) Requirements: 1. all keywords must appear on Google.com server. 2. You will update me on the progress of the site on weekly basis. 3. payment after when I will see top 50 1/3 top 30 2/3 and then top 10 No advance (being the past bitter experience, sorry!) 4. We will pay a monthly fee if you maintain us at the top of Google.com and then I can give you more websites. Please send me PM Please give me a price for each keyword and time
Bookmarking sites needed   (120 Views)
hi there pls gimme some good bookmarking sites u have ....we will exchange the sites..thx
Help needed : Online reputation management   (103 Views)
, I am running a furniture business. Somebody posted some bad comments about my organization few months back in a blog. But, now we search on google with the name of my company, these bad comments are displaying at the top of the search results. Some body please advice me that how can I remove this
One website with two home page url....need help   (101 Views)
, I have a website which open up in two ways one is the www.example.com and other is www.example.com/index.php what is the reason behind this and what should i do to resolve this problem as both these pages have different pr also
Launching a new site help needed   (103 Views)
Ok I am launching a new website within the next few weeks. Most of the money and been spent on the design etc and I know seo is very important however I don't want to pay someone else for doing it and would like to learn as much as I can myself. If there was a top 10 list of the best things to do, what would they be
SeoQuake 0.4.2 for Google Chrome has been released. We need your feedback!   (121 Views)
We had a lot of requests to make SeoQuake plugin available for Google Chrome. And now we are happy to inform you that it has been done and SeoQuake 0.4.2 for Google Chrome has been released. What tools are available in SeoQuake Chrome at the moment 1. Parameters: Google PageRank Google Index Yahoo links Yahoo linkdomain Bing index Alexa Rank Webarchive age Delicious index Whois link Page source SEMRush rank 2. SeoQuake Chrome supports Nofollow links highlighter and embedding of seo-parameters in Google SERP and Seobar 3. New style of Seobar vertical-right-bottom-open-minimized Why do we ask for your feedback SeoQuake is still Beta tested and we are currently working hard on its improving. We are planning to add other features and parameters. So we are asking for your opinion about its current quality and appearance. May be you can recommend us some key points to enhance it [B]You may download and install it here: chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/akdgnmcogleenhbclghghlkkdndkjdjc For the extension support please install the latest dev version of chrome for windows:google.com/chrome/eula.htmlextra=devchannel mac: google.com/chrome/intl/en/eula_dev.htmldl=mac linux (32bit): google.com/chrome/intl/en/eula_dev.htmldl=unstable_i386_deb linux (64bit): google.com/chrome/intl/en/eula_dev.htmldl=unstable_amd64_deb We appreciate any feedback Cheers, SeoQuake Team
Advice needed please Internet Dating Sites   (187 Views)
Hi Just wondering where is the best place to market online internet dating sites. I have 3 at present, regular dating, adult dating, gay dating. Plenty of lookers on the sites, but as yet no takers, one of the sites has been running about 3 weeks. Any advice very much appreciated.
Probably a stupid question about 301 redirects, but need clarification   (148 Views)
When using 301 redirect to move a domain (redirect from the old domain to the new domain), both domains need to be hosted, is that right I know that the .htaccess file is set up on the old domain site, but is it permanently
How to redirect a major ecommerce site? Help needed!   (115 Views)
to all! The mother company of a large ecommerce site wants to stop the operations on that site and redirect all traffic to another ecommerce site they own. What is the best way to redirect a major ecommerce site (SITE A) (Google PR 5, 1000 visitors a day, 40,000$ sales monthly) to a different ecommerce site with a different URL (SITE B). Here are my propositions, which is the best Would you have a better solution 1. We can simply 301 redirect the entire site (SITE A) to transfer the Google PR onto the new URL (SITE B). internal links of SITE A pointing to one URL on SITE B. On the landing page (SITE B), there will be a message explaining why the user has been redirected to this new site. This is necessary so the user feels compelled to continue shopping with the new site. 2. We could 301 redirect all internal links of SITE A onto it's own domain homepage. On this domain homepage, we would have our text explaining the redirection AND ALSO, we would have SITE B categories linking to each category on SITE B. These text links would send excellent PR to each corresponding categories with very targetted keywords. Thank you for your help, Alex
Moving website advice needed   (121 Views)
I need to permanently redirect my company domain to another domain without getting any of the 2 domains penalized, get any bad rankings or anything bad happen to them from search engines due to the redirection method I will follow So can someone please advice me with the best redirecting method I should follow here
What are the basic SEO strategies that need to follow to get the traffic to my site   (123 Views)
i want to know the basic SEO strategies to get the traffic to my site
I need some advice please   (130 Views)
, I run an affiliate website and managed to rank on first page in bing and google for a very competitive keyword. I have one major problem. The whole website is a javascript that get updated from my affiliate provider. Search engines cant read any content on the website and all the different categories show the same title tag and metta tags. I want to switch the template and ad a script that allows me to write different title tags and metta description for every category. Also this way search engine spyders will be able to read all the content. My question is : How will search engines react to such a sudden change on my website. The website will go from 1 page with no content to 40 pages with a lot of content in an instant. Thank you all in advance. I am very happy to find this forum. Lots of useful information here.
Search engine DE-Optimization needed   (109 Views)
I have bad publicity and google has almost put it up sooo high in ranking. Anyone know how to push it down a little. They haven't optimized whatsoever. I know how to optimize. But ow to un/de optimized PLEASE HELP!!!!
Guys.. I need your help? pls help me by reading the message   (123 Views)
Hi when i have started SEO of a website i forgot to check the page rank of the website.. Now client is asking wats was my last page rank How would i tell him that whats his page rank 2 months back as i duno.. Pls help me out.. I just have 1 day to answer him.....pls have me some tool where i can see old page rank data...