SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

ultra search in oracle 9i

hi gurus,

Yesterday i attented the oracle 9i seminar and they said that in oracle 9i there is new tool called ultra search which can search through your multiple databases.

but when today i tried to install the search i am not able to do so.

please help me how can i install the search

please help ......

Posted On: Thursday 15th of November 2012 09:01:48 PM Total Views:  598
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Tip to search answers to similar problems   (187 Views)
Hi Firends, Can any one tell me how to find the threads to similar problems before issuing new thread on forum For example , if i have a problem related to Shared Pool tuning , then before posting the new thread for Shared Pool tuning , I can check up for similar problems faced by other members and the suggested solutions. The precise reason is to avoid wastage of other members and my time.
string search   (199 Views)
I need to find if any procedures or views are referring to objects owned by any schema starting with E_ I know where to look, but the problem is that the _ is also used as a wild card for like statements ! How can I select from dba_source where the exact match is the string "E_" Any suggestions
Value search   (191 Views)
Is there a way to find out if certain value appears in any table Example: Value 'ABC' is in table T1 column C1, I want to find out if this value is in any other table in the schema.
Unique Keys and rows returned/searched for   (278 Views)
If you have an Unique Constraint on a key field, and you search for a row using the full and complete key value, does Oracle stop searching at the point it returns the first row or will it continue and try and find another row in order to raise a TOO_MANY_ROWS exception (Which I believe is ANSI standard functionality ... isn't it )
How to display mysql database search results on aspx page   (318 Views)
! I am trying to develop a page where I am trying to search a database (MyQSL) and display the data in a table format. Some of the database entries, like category, is stored as integer values, but I want to display the category name in the search result (not the corresponding integer value). I have also another issue, every time I change the dropdown list values (which are having "auto postback" enabled) the is returned. At this moment I am using GridView. But I am ready to change this to any other method, like repeater or whatever... Looking forward for your replies, /Z
Database for search engine   (181 Views)
My boss wants me to incorparate a search engine in my website. We have hundreds of meeting resolution(files) in pdf and I need to convert them to database and then make search engine to make search through past papers easy. What is the best way to categorise them. I only worked on DB design for PIS, which has obvious attributes. Any suggestion will be highly regarded. If you could also post some examples.
how to search data with wild card from text box?   (182 Views)
friends , i m new one in this forums. I need ur help regarding how to search data based on pass a wild card like * from text box to oracle store procedure. Plzzzz help me!!
Multiple criteria-search with Oracle   (233 Views)
I'm pretty new to asp.net2 but I'm trying hard to get the hang of this. Right now I have a slight problem. I'm building a image-service for a customer with an Oracle-databse, and for the search-feature I need to use multiple search-strings such as photographer, date, filename and so on. The problem is that i don't seem to get it to work with VWD:s built-in controls such as the querybuilder. Does anybody have a clue what I mean, or even better, how I should solve this
searching the whole website contains different tables   (164 Views)
i am working on a site,i need some help. i have some tables in my database of website like movies,music,others etc. i also have a search bar. bt the only problm is when i type some movie name the search bar shows correct.bt when i type some music album name.the search bar doest give right answer in gridview. please help me with that. this is my search querry "SELECT * FROM [Movies] WHERE ([Title] Like '%' +@Title+ '%')"> i have tried many others.bt didnt getting exact result
Url to search Access 97, VB.   (198 Views)
Hi I have a page which you can add records to the database and works fine. However, what I am trying to do now is create an edit record page by clicking on the record number. For example Page 1 displays ID Cheque No Date Payee Description ClaimID & P.O. Amount Action Notes 12 4567890 22/04/09 ray paid 4567 400,000,000.00 on hold waiting on work completion So when they click on ID 12 the url changes to post the link to the next page ( http://myurlco.uk/raytest1.aspid=12) I have now got the next page to displaythe variable12, but the variable does not give me the record result 12, it just gives me all of them and I cant work out the correct variable to search the database. Example of page 2 (Editing Page) 12 ID ChqNo Date Payee Description ClaimId_po Amount Action Notes 10 45678` 22/02/09 e3w e2w ty67u8 3888 basildon basildon 11 56789876 22/04/09 dws dws test1 4000000 paid paid 12 4567890 22/04/09 ray paid 4567 400000000 on hold waiting on work completion Here is the code for the page 2 (Editing page), please could anyone help me....
How can I building search ALL using text box?   (223 Views)
I'm buidlingtext search box for a field in adatabase table.How can I code search all in web form and Stored procedure
How to do wide search and export the records to excel file in ASP.net C# ?   (178 Views)
This is my MYSQL database connection :- public static OdbcConnection Connection = new OdbcConnection("Driver={MySQL ODBC 5.1 Driver};Server=localhost;Database=jdmcrm; User=root;Password=admin;"); My table name is "customer" and fields liek customerId , companyName , address and date ; How to dowide search and exportthe records to excel file im quite new in asp.net . Pls advise .
search in database in sql server 2005   (187 Views)
i would like to ask about how can i search the col. field name and their data type is mapped my criteria in database by using sql server 2005. for example i would like to search which table which field is mapped my criteria. and now i would like to search datatype is varchar and their field length is 9 and also field name contains the word "ID". how can i filter those table in database any script or other method can do
Need a search query based on Columns   (163 Views)
I have workcenters Design,SMT,Procurement,Test are database columns, my customer wants an option on UI List of all the partnumbers(partnumber is a database column) under particular workcenter.Work center is not a database column, i am planning to have Dropdown control having all workcenter Names(Design,SMT,Procurement,Test) when user select one of four workcenter and click on Workcenter button, list of all partnumbers under particular work center should be displayed.how can i approach this( how can i write the query...) please helpvery long back i have posted this i am desperately looking for this solution.
Fast search result from .dat   (141 Views)
I have a few file. the file are delimiter with , File1 customer info File2 - Product info File3 Product description and quantity File4 Billing info. They all are .dat file currently What is the best way to get the data fast for a particular customer and the product he purchased. Option A- Should I first make them into a .dbf file and run a sql statement or B- Should I makeone excel file with all the info. C- Any other ideas The info in the files keeps on changing every 10 minutes. So I will have to do the above process every time. When I run the program for a particular customer I should get the data fast. Any good ideas.
multiple search query   (158 Views)
Does anyone know how to do multiple word search using query statements For eg. i type the text "gorgon river" I would want my search to do "select table from database where table Like '%gorgon%' or table like '%river%'" Is it possible to join both like functions together as in "select table from database where table like '%gorgon|river%'" Please help me regarding this problem.
free-text search   (171 Views)
people. Heres the deal: Im to design some sort of yellow pages search stuff, but am completely lost !! I would like you to point me to somewhere to read, to see, to test, to get me started. Am supposed to take the search strings from the asp page, then search all of the fields of a specific db for a close match. My main problem is how to define a good "close match" . . . You all have used yellow pages before, so you know what am talking about
A search engine using MySQL   (152 Views)
I've just read ASP.NET unleashed and it shows you how to create a simple search engine using SQL Server.Can i do the same using MySQL as the book shows the installation of some extra stuff for SQL Server in order to create the search engine.
Looking for a component to search database   (161 Views)
, What I needs to do is to filter database according to criterias and to display the data. I have table called tbl with 3 fields lets TBL(A,B,C) they are all integers, and I want user to be able retrieve data according to a criteria for example,user can ask to return resultall records where A>3 B
Fulltext search problems when text is htmlencoded in .NET.   (279 Views)
Have a problem regarding fulltext and search. In a forum people post messages and the messages are encoded (htmlencode) so they can not send any harmful code against the database. As a result of this special characters as , , are also encoded as å, ä,ö. When people search on posts the search text/word is also encoded. There is no problem when searching on words that contains and , but words that contain the encoded are never found The sql looks something like this: SELECT * FROM TABLENAME WHERE (MATCH(THEPOST) AGAINST('humör')) Any suggestions