SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Plz i need support in scheduling job & window

what can i do , if i want job start when window is opening and

stop when window closed , and make scheduling to this operation .

thx
Tarek

Posted On: Wednesday 7th of November 2012 07:38:26 AM Total Views:  227
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

what is row size and row lenth plz   (80 Views)
hi plz tell what exactly meant by row size, row length of a table or index. thanx
Unable to fetch data in standby server...plz help   (139 Views)
Hi...actually we dont know each other ....but i need your help. I have successfully created a standby database using RMAN method in oracle10g.But i am not able to see the data which i have added on the primary server.I didnt get any error while creating a standby database.when i fire select database_role,switchover_status 2 from v$database; on both primary and standby server i get the correct Output as expected.But still when ever i insert a new record on primary server it doesnt get reflect on standby.Please help....Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
upgrade from 9i to 10g help plz?   (126 Views)
hi plz suggest a best method to upgrade from oracle 9i to 10g. our existing release version is 9.2.0.1.0
steps into install oracle plzf   (241 Views)
hi friends , can u get steps to install oracle 9i server on red hat linux 9.
statspack doubt plz   (361 Views)
I ran sql scripts for statspack reports. i.e spcreate.sql, statspack.snap,spauto.sql, spreport.sql after running spreport.sql , it is asking begin sanp id and end snap id. what are these if give 1 and 10 for e.g it showing errors like 'SNAP ID IS NOT FOUND' ETC.... ALSO PLZ SUGGEST , where can i observe high resource used sql statements from the dynamic tables in perfstat user.
Partitions-Urgent plz   (109 Views)
If i have composite index on(deptno,job) columns and i am doing partitioning on "sal"(salary column) ...so here sal column in not part of composite index. still it is said that we can have 'sal' column as partition key column. But why can sal only be "non-unique"..why only deptno and job if used as partition key column can be "unique"
Urgent plz+ how to release locks when instance crashes   (158 Views)
i have a database service connected to Oracle 9i and it is connected to database using jdbc drivers. now if due to instance failure, that service and stops and then i restart the web server and run a program for recovery. This recovery program rollbacks all transactions after last commit in transaction that was going on at time of failure. Database is intact and not restarted. If we restart it, PMON itself will release locks. But here, how to release locks and do rollback..coz memory would have effect of queries executed before failure + locks held ...since database is not restarted in this case. What should be done
urgent plz .   (185 Views)
hello all i have a VB asp.net project i want to call a pakage in oracle from my asp pakage name in oracle mathpkg.adding it take tow parameter and add them like that mathpkg.adding (par1,par2) how i can do that from asp
code for trigger....plz help!!!   (152 Views)
hi, I have 2 tables...... BOOKING (booking_id, car_id) and CAR (car_id, car_availability). the field car_availability takes the value YES/NO. I want to create a trigger in oracle so that whenever I make an entry in the BOOKING table for car_id, that same car_id 's availability in the CAR table should be set to NO. can anybody give me a code for this or something similar to this.
Urgent plz..oracle disk full.   (185 Views)
my problem is ..drive where ora 10g was installed is full now wot i can do to enable more space in the drive ... how can i delete undotablespaces....its size has increased alarmingly or any other way to tackle it delete files n tell me which ones otherwise can i attach any other disk n how can i give path to tht drive... help at the earliest plz..
undo tablespace problem , urgent plz?   (289 Views)
to reduce the size of my undo tablespace ' UNDOTBS1' I used the following method.. CREATED ANOTHER TABLESPACE UNDOTBS2; ALTER SYSTEM SET UNDO TABLESPACE = 'UNDOTBS2'; ALTERED SUCCESSFULLY. NOW I WANT TO DROP THE FIRST TABLESPACE , BUT WE SHOULD MAKE IT OFFLINE FIRST. ALTER TABLESPACE UNDOTBS1 OFFLINE; GIVES ORA-30042 CANNOT MAKE OFFLINE WHY HAPPEND THIS. PLZ SUGGEST
plz help me to connect mysql   (181 Views)
hi; i started to study asp.net and i want to connect to mysql.and i have many question. first i want a full version and also free dataprovider. ( i download and used a trial version of mydirect.net of cllab.com and every thing was good .i could select and insert & ... very well and i haven't any problem with dateTime or utf8 but expire ) now i download mysql connector/net of mysql.com site but have problem with.i set database and table and fied to utf8 and culture of page to "fa-IR" but show( ) question mark. now my question is if i publish awebsite and set mysql.data.dll in bin dir why the web form need to data providerand if server need to it where if found a full version or crack of it plz help me, plz. and
oracle user lincese doubt plz?   (152 Views)
hi we are using oracle 9i, with 5 user license . what does it mean actually does it allow more than 5 client computers to connect to oracle db.
what is row size and row lenth plz   (181 Views)
hi plz tell what exactly meant by row size, row length of a table or index. thanx
upgrade from 9i to 10g help plz?   (166 Views)
hi plz suggest a best method to upgrade from oracle 9i to 10g. our existing release version is 9.2.0.1.0
Unable to fetch data in standby server...plz help   (346 Views)
Hi...actually we dont know each other ....but i need your help. I have successfully created a standby database using RMAN method in oracle10g.But i am not able to see the data which i have added on the primary server.I didnt get any error while creating a standby database.when i fire select database_role,switchover_status 2 from v$database; on both primary and standby server i get the correct Output as expected.But still when ever i insert a new record on primary server it doesnt get reflect on standby.Please help....Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plz see this error   (135 Views)
kindly see this error. ORA-265000: Error on caching "schema"."object_name". Due to this error, neither object can be dropped nor any DML task can be performed. And this user can't be dropped too. only object can be accessed (select) and truncated. Plz solve this problem any one.
simple select statment help plz,urgent   (410 Views)
can someone tell me whether my sql statment is correct and what will return select tblfruit.fruitid, fruitdescription from tblfruit left outer join tblsales on tblfruit.fruitid=tblsales.fruitid where tblsales.fruitid is null i guess its wrong because u cant select where tblfruit.fruitid=tblsales.fruitid and tblsales.fruitid=null; am im right
Porting data from Schema X to different schema Y. Pointers needed!   (247 Views)
I'm at the very early stages of looking at porting data from a 9.2 schema of a proprietary system into a completely different 10g schema of another proprietary schema. The systems do the same thing (Inventory Management) but obviously in different ways. There is no simple correlation between the tables and I know I have to do 'some magic' in between to get a workable database in the target schema. For example, a materials definition in the source schema may be stored in a table with 25 columns. I might need to port that data into a table with 35 columns; dropping some of the redundant data, adding new data values in new columns and possibly deconstructing a column into constituent values and new interpretations of that data that the new system requires. I'm looking for some broad pointers as to how to accomplish this. Possibly dumping the source data from the tables into a series of CSV text files, with new added column values e.g. SELECT a.1, a.2 ... a.15, new_data.1, new_data.2, sysdate, 'new value', CREATE_NEW_VALUE(a.34), SUBSTR(a.21,1,10) FROM source table a , new_data ... etc And then loading from this using SQL*LOADER or the new version thereof - maybe even using external tables to load the data and then using stored procedures to manipulate this for the final load. Or a direct load from 1 DB to the other perhaps With the logic to manipulate and format the data in procedures in either database. Or is there a magic tool out there Basically - what should I be looking for Which methods reduce rollback Which are quicker/most reliable/transparent DATAPUMP using intermediate DML tables with 'Error logging' ... So - any ideas gratefully accepted.
Standby DB using RMAN - need help   (240 Views)
Hi all, Pls. let me know the steps/procedures to create a standby database using RMAN With