delphi 2006 Recent Project List

I am trying to change the welcome page on my Delphi 2006 to show more
than 5 recent projects. Can anyone point me in the right direction
Google only turns up the Jedi Reopener Wizard for D7 and below.

Many thanks,

- Jon Grewer

Pastor Bob preached that, "We should wear no clothes to distinguish
ourselves from our Christian brethren." He shouldn't be our pastor
since he believes in nudity. Besides, I don't want to be that
different from our Christian brethren.

Posted On: Thursday 27th of September 2012 11:34:29 PM Total Views:  234
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

how can i include version info with delphi exe while building with MSBUILD   (256 Views)
I have able to set the version while building delphi executable by using the D2007 by enabling include version information in project. But i am using MSBUILD to build my .dpr in command prompt. I want to include the version info with MSBUILD
D2006 - invalid variant type   (116 Views)
Ive a problem with TADOQuery control on Windows 2000. Whenever I try to post records changes that alters content of any of VARCHAR fields to the database (MS SQL 2005 Express) I got an error invalid variant type. Ive already tried different version of MDAC, changed connection type to ODBC SQL connection, SQL Native connection and the problem is still the same. Ive quite big application now, and cant find solution. Maybe somebody knows the answer There is nothing in that subject over internet PS. I've also tried to do .FieldByName().asWideString:=... no luck... Im using Delphi 2006 Jacek
Any recordings of the recent Tiburon webinar?   (68 Views) Anyone know I was on vacation and without broadband. -- Warm
[Delphi 2007] How can i set that delphi start form # from 1(after starting a new VCL project)?   (241 Views)
Ahmadi wrote: > After starting new VCL Form Project, my form and unit #(postfix number) is 5 > , sometime is 4! It uses the lowest number that's higher than any of the forms or units that are already in your project folder. > Its wonderful that if my first form # is 5 and i create new form its number > is 7 !!! > [Delphi 2007] How can i set that delphi start form # from 1(after starting a > new VCL project) Delete the other form or unit files from your default project folder. Better yet, give your forms and units meaningful names. The numbers don't tell you or anyone else what your forms or units are for. -- Rob
Babelcode c# to delphi converter   (250 Views)
Is this tool being improved upon or is ins beta stage only Venkatesh
Calling C-dll from delphi   (332 Views)
group, trying to translate a .h file for use within delphi. How do I translate typedef void (*GEOSMessageHandler)(const char *fmt, ...); void initGEOS(GEOSMessageHandler notice_function,GEOSMessageHandler error_function); into something useful for Delphi
configuring IIS in delphi   (149 Views)
Hi I want to write an app in delphi that will configure IIS 5 or 6 as per certain requirements I need for another system. I need to be able to set permissions, enable ISAPI & CGI extentions etc etc can anyone push me in the right direction
very fast regexp for delphi?   (224 Views)
hi there, i have a problem with application i currently work, i create application that can read data (.dat) generated from GPS (my work only extract data not how GPS will write the data). there was a problem when data file corrupted, so i need to rescue readable data and fortunately the data itself have some specific pattern like this : 06275706129001S106521508E0158269010508T1 and the error would be like asawcier7amdap06281406128995S106520626E0207274010508T1 06281506128989S106520567E0209277010508T2 ..... my first attempt to solve this problem is bypass the line containing error data : readln(InputFile, Data); //treat the input as text file if Data[1] in [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9] then //or something like this, forgot writeln(OutputFile, data); //treat the output as text file it works fast (approx 1-2 minutes), but then i realize, if i use this method i'll lose 1 data every 12 seconds, 5 data every 1 minutes and so on... so my second attempt is to grab error data using regexp, since it still readable and not scrabled, but i worried much about the processing time, do it really fast (i need to process approx 2 million data) i use component from maybe the algo will be like this : (read data in input file ->) regexp and found match pattern -> write data into output file
Is BDS 2006 Enterprise full featured C# compiler?   (172 Views)
, I have BDS2006 Enterprise and a potential customer who want's a webapplication in C#. So I wander if there are traps when I use BDS2006 for this. I did make Win32 and ASPNet applications with it and for once tried to open a C# project and the latter failed on some files. Is it safe to start a web development in C# with a SQL-Server database
BDS 2006 .NET - Another debugging question   (208 Views)
Hi all, In debugging an EXE, I am setting my first breakpoint on "Application.Run(TWinForm.Create)". I am trying to find out how a particular global variable is being set. So far, I have done a "Find in files" but the only thing that comes up is one line, the place where the global variable (named "gWFile" in my case) is passed to a function. At the breakpoint, mentioned above, the Watch window displays the global variable's value so it must be being set earlier than this point. As far as I am aware, this breakpoint (Applicarion.Run) should be he start of the program so my question is: How is this global being set I have noticed that as I close the resulting window, the debugger stops and I get back to Edit mode and a *.INI file for the EXE filename being created in the same folder as the EXE file. Since the creation of the INI file occurs after the main window is closed, I looked for whether an INI file is created in the code but could not find anything in the code that references the reading or creation of an INI file. Is there something I am missing in the operation of the BDS 2006 .NET ide for global variables Is there an earlier breakpoint location than "Application.Run
BDS 2006 .NET - Compiler path search question   (99 Views)
Hi all, I think my previous posted problem on global variables may be linked to this next question. In my main form file, there is a "uses" statement followed by a set of unit names (as well as .NET System... names). One of the names is called Global.pas. I have checked both the EXE code and the DLL code and cannot find how this item is complied in if it is not there. I do know that I have a Globals.pas file in another folder on the computer and it has the globals I need in my project but there is no reference to it anywhere in my current project group. I deleted the Global name in the "uses" statement and tried to compile the project but it failed giving me "undeclared identifiers" error. When I put it back, it compiled without error. I get the impression that the compiler is somehow finding a source of Globals (Globals.pas somewhere else) so my question is: Is there a search path that the compiler uses to find items in the "uses" statement I am trying to understang how and where the compiler finds the relevant files via the "uses" statement to compliete the compile process. Any ideas would be appreciated.
BDS 2006 .NET - Debugging question   (97 Views)
Hi all, I am still new to the Delphi IDE. I have been working on maintaining a project in Delphi v7 and this has now progressed. Now I have switched to maintaining a project in BDS 2006 .NET. The problem that I have is that although I set several breakpoints within the program, not one breakpoint is hit. Is there anything I need to do to begin or set a debug session I assumed it was always available as in D7. Here is what I am doing: * I have a ProjectGroup consisting of three EXE projects and two DLL projects. * I have "Activated" one of the EXE proejcts so it is in bold on the list and assume that when I perform a "Run", it is the one that is started.. When I click on the "Project" menu, my particular project is named in the Compile... and Build... menus. * I set various breakpoints in the starting file by clicking on the left-side of the line so that a red bullet is shown as well as the line itself is colored red * I then press the F9 key to start running * A final screen is displayed unexpectedly, bypassing all of my breakpoints. I want to step through the program before the final screen is displayed Any ideas on what I need to do the stop the program at any of the breakpoints Any tricks that I need to know about in this IDE to start a Debug session
python for delphi   (248 Views)
Latest version works with python 2.3, anyone knows if the project is still alive
BDS2006 ISO with all patches?   (140 Views)
is there a BDS2006 ISO available for download somewhere which includes all released patches I looked in the registered users downloads and in the partner portal downloads but didn't find it.
BDS 2006 Architect Upgrade   (141 Views)
I have un-opend, un-registered, in the shrink wrap upgrade version of BDS 2006 Architect. 1) Can someone put a value on it 2) Can I legally sell it someone else who wants to upgrade
components from D5->BDS2006   (107 Views)
, sorry for this silly question. But I have a serious gap in my knowledge. If I have an old Delphi5 component given by the files 'file.pas', 'file.dcu' and 'file.dcr'. How can I add/install/use this component in BDS2006 Please help!
D2006 Object Inspector   (63 Views)
I am trying D2006 again (especially since I haven't gotten an email response from Code Gear on the latest version yet). I clicked on my form, then tried to use the Object Inspector to select a particular component (fcShapeBtn3). Nothing happened when I clicked on the little arrow at the top of the Object Inspector. I tried both the left and right buttons. Left button was ignored, right button brought up the standard menu, but nothing to select a component. In D7, the Object Inspector would allow you to select a component this way, by name, and take you to it on the form. Does D2006 no longer do this, or am I missing a step
delphi 5 and findfirst function   (242 Views)
I am still happy with Delphi 5 and Windows XP +SP2 Home edition. But I cannot decode the file attribute in my searchrecord. I am using the FindFirst function with srec as the searchrecord. Now when I inspect the found files I find srec.attr to hold an integer with value 8224. The attributeconstants faReadOnly,faHidden,faSysFile etc does not give me such a great number even if I 'or' them all in an integer. Can you explain how to find out how to decode this attr-field
Posting rights in borland.public.delphi.vcl.components.using   (210 Views)
Windows Mail could not post your message. Subject '"Richedit line insertion error"', Account: '', Server: '', Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '480 you do not have posting access to {borland.public.delphi.vcl.components.using}', Port: 119, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 480, Error Number: 0x800CCCA9 What is the problem here
my project work on my computer but not on another   (160 Views)
Hi I have program with a SQL connection on my computer works fine and whan I connect remotely on the ather computer it works but when I start program from the remote computer it doesnt work error: Error reading ADODatatbase1.Connected[DBNETLIB] ConnectionOpen(Connect()) ] SQL Server doesnt exist or access denied it is strange becouse I connect remotely to the same database and from my computer it works fine what can be the problem I use DATALINK for the connection string