SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Borland.Studio.Together.dll error on D2007 startup

Error when starting Delphi for Win32 2007: Failed to load IDE add in 'C:\Program Files\CodeGear\RAD Studio\5.0\bin\Borland.Studio.Together.dll'. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Additional Information: The type initializer for 'com.borland.tg.sci.SciModelAccess' threw an exception. Any ideas --Bruce...

Posted On: Thursday 15th of November 2012 09:52:08 PM Total Views:  541
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

[DBX] Catching DBMS error message?   (414 Views)
Ahmadi wrote: > Hi > I have one error while running a query with following code: > ... > mQuery.SQL.Clear; > mQuery.SQL.Add(sqlcommand); > try > mQuery.ExecSQL(true); > except > on E: Exception do > showmessage(E.Message); > end; > ... > > the error message is "DBX Error: Error Code: 16389)" , i can not > understand what this mean also google have no info about this error > message. 16389 is not fix and is variable ! (seem that is a random > number) How can i catch DBMS error ! You are already catching it . Fixing it is another problem though. You have posted this question to the wrong group. Try borland.public.delphi.database.dbexpress and be sure to mention - the Delphi version you are using - the database you are connecting to - whether you are using one of the Delphi-supplied DBX drivers or a 3rd-party one. If possible also post the SQL statement you are trying to execute. -- Peter Below (TeamB) Don't be a vampire (http://slash7.com/pages/vampires), use the newsgroup archives : http://www.tamaracka.com/search.htm http://groups.google.com
Compiler internal error SCR76   (263 Views)
We have a BDS 2006 project that is giving us the following compile error: [Pascal Fatal Error] msis.dpr(379): F2084 Internal Error: SCR76 This error only started occuring when a new Form (Unit) was added to the project. I tried removing the *.dcil files, closing/reopening the project, exiting BDS, rebooting, etc., all to no avail. I have tried the command line compiler (dccil.exe) which also produces the Internal Error: SCR76. If we remove the new Form from the project, it compiles with no errors. I tried some News searches and Googles, but found nothing pertinent. Can someone help Steve Wyatt
RAD2007 IDE error   (230 Views)
I've encountered an error which I feel is another Vista related issue. I just created a brand new Console application and typed up a few lines of code (nothing that can't be reproduced should RAD2007 barf up). Upon trying to save the project to a directory, I get the following error: Failed to save the project. The following error happened while saving: Access violation at address 2115470D in module 'borlndmm.dll'. Write of address 20A6B95C. Here's a dump of the item: [2115470D]{borlndmm.dll} FastMM4.CardinalToStrBuf (Line 1993, "FastMM4.pas" + 79) + $2 [209E6454]{coreide100.bpl} ProjectModule.TBaseProject.SaveFile (Line 1648, "ProjectModule.pas" + 20) + $27 [20003DC4]{rtl100.bpl } System.@FreeMem (Line 2699, "sys\system.pas" + 2) + $0 [200079F0]{rtl100.bpl } System.@LStrClr (Line 12226, "sys\system.pas" + 11) + $0 [20008C4A]{rtl100.bpl } System.@FinalizeArray (Line 15176, "sys\system.pas" + 42) + $0 [20008BD4]{rtl100.bpl } System.@FinalizeRecord (Line 15048, "sys\system.pas" + 19) + $0 [20008CAF]{rtl100.bpl } System.@FinalizeArray (Line 15224, "sys\system.pas" + 90) + $0 [20034F93]{rtl100.bpl } Classes.TStringList.Clear (Line 4975, "common\Classes.pas" + 4) + $C [20034771]{rtl100.bpl } Classes.TStrings.SetTextStr (Line 4690, "common\Classes.pas" + 3) + $5 [20003DC4]{rtl100.bpl } System.@FreeMem (Line 2699, "sys\system.pas" + 2) + $0 [20006754]{rtl100.bpl } System.TObject.FreeInstance (Line 8813, "sys\system.pas" + 2) + $2 [20466E68]{xmlrtl100.bpl} XMLDoc.TXMLDocument.SetXMLStrings (Line 2582, "XMLDoc.pas" + 4) + $4 [20466EC5]{xmlrtl100.bpl} XMLDoc.TXMLDocument.SaveToXMLStrings (Line 2595, "XMLDoc.pas" + 4) + $5 [20466F04]{xmlrtl100.bpl} XMLDoc.TXMLDocument.GetXML (Line 2604, "XMLDoc.pas" + 3) + $2 [209DB3F5]{coreide100.bpl} ProjectFileUtils.GetCustomData (Line 1099, "ProjectFileUtils.pas" + 2) + $5 [209E63A2]{coreide100.bpl} ProjectModule.TBaseProject.SaveFile (Line 1639, "ProjectModule.pas" + 11) + $6 [20007076]{rtl100.bpl } System.@HandleFinallyInternal (Line 10617, "sys\system.pas" + 15) + $0 [21684006]{delphicoreide100.bpl} BaseDelphiProject.TBaseDelphiProject.SaveFile (Line 1099, "BaseDelphiProject.pas" + 21) + $3 [20A5EA9C]{coreide100.bpl} DocModul.TDocModule.Save (Line 1361, "DocModul.pas" + 61) + $5 [209E6A02]{coreide100.bpl} ProjectModule.TCustomProject.Save (Line 1797, "ProjectModule.pas" + 22) + $9 [0041511A]{bds.exe } AppMain.TAppBuilder.FileSave (Line 2388, "ui\AppMain.pas" + 2) + $14 [2004018B]{rtl100.bpl } Classes.TBasicAction.Execute (Line 11081, "common\Classes.pas" + 3) + $7 [20151359]{vcl100.bpl } ActnList.TContainedAction.Execute (Line 388, "ActnList.pas" + 1) + $2C [201520BC]{vcl100.bpl } ActnList.TCustomAction.Execute (Line 1000, "ActnList.pas" + 7) + $8 [20040057]{rtl100.bpl } Classes.TBasicActionLink.Execute (Line 11010, "common\Classes.pas" + 2) + $7 [21328D19]{vclactnband100.bpl} ActnMenus.TCustomActionMenuBar.ExecAction (Line 976, "ActnMenus.pas" + 6) + $D [2132A04F]{vclactnband100.bpl} ActnMenus.TCustomActionMenuBar.TrackMenu (Line 1542, "ActnMenus.pas" + 15) + $15 [2132D470]{vclactnband100.bpl} ActnMenus.TCustomActionMainMenuBar.TrackMenu (Line 3146, "ActnMenus.pas" + 3) + $3 [21328925]{vclactnband100.bpl} ActnMenus.TCustomActionMenuBar.CMItemKeyed (Line 890, "ActnMenus.pas" + 3) + $4 [2013C527]{vcl100.bpl } Controls.TControl.WndProc (Line 5146, "Controls.pas" + 83) + $6 [201406A7]{vcl100.bpl } Controls.TWinControl.WndProc (Line 7304, "Controls.pas" + 111) + $6 [2132A13E]{vclactnband100.bpl} ActnMenus.TCustomActionMenuBar.WndProc (Line 1575, "ActnMenus.pas" + 23) + $4 [2013FDD0]{vcl100.bpl } Controls.TWinControl.MainWndProc (Line 7073, "Controls.pas" + 3) + $6 [20040E4C]{rtl100.bpl } Classes.StdWndProc (Line 11583, "common\Classes.pas" + 8) + $0 [20137642]{vcl100.bpl } Controls.FindControl (Line 2104, "Controls.pas" + 6) + $9 [201625F0]{vcl100.bpl } Forms.TApplication.ProcessMessage (Line 8105, "Forms.pas" + 23) + $1 [2016262A]{vcl100.bpl } Forms.TApplication.HandleMessage (Line 8124, "Forms.pas" + 1) + $4 [2016291F]{vcl100.bpl } Forms.TApplication.Run (Line 8223, "Forms.pas" + 20) + $3 [0042297A]{bds.exe } bds.bds (Line 195, "" + 7) + $7 In fact, I can't even save anywhere. When I close the IDE, I get the exact same error. And then the IDE somehow hangs but then another task starts (minimized only window which is shown in the task bar). When I mouse over the anonymous task on the bar, it just shows the Delphi logo and that's it. The IDE is now Not responding. So I task-manager kill the BDS process. Both the IDE process and the phantom process disappears. When I re-run the IDE, apparently, the project *was* saved and I can load it up on to the IDE. Has anyone else encountered this error Edmund
Forms error, please help   (334 Views)
, after loading a VCL.NET application and switching to design view (mainform) I get the error: An error occured while loading the document. Fix the error, and then try loading the document again. The error message follows: The designer can not be shown because deserialization threw an exception: Failed to create an instance of 'Borland.Vcl.TForm' because 'System.MissingMethodException: Constructor on type Bolrland.Vcl.TForm not found. at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder,Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes) at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags binderAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes) at Borland.Studio.Host.CreationManager.a(Type, Object[], Type[], Boolean )' Please help! I have BDS2006 and RAD Studio 2007 both installed (RAD Studio is new installation) Error occurs at the moment in BDS2006.
strange compiler error   (273 Views)
, after compiling (a VCL.NET application, RAD Studio 2007) I frequently get the error: [DCC Fehler] F2084 Interner Fehler: AV06F73C6E-R00000B67-0 What's that
D7 doesn't break on errors, no debugging?   (251 Views)
Somehow, my D7 fails to properly break on errors. I have "integrated debugging" and "Stop on Delphi exceptions" turned ON, but it simply doesn't do anything. :-/ Anyone got a clue -- Martijn Tonies Database Workbench - tool for InterBase, Firebird, MySQL, NexusDB, Oracle & MS SQL Server Upscene Productions http://www.upscene.com My thoughts: http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/ Database development questions Check the forum! http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com
"Internal error: L3170"...interface to big?   (176 Views)
I got this error today when i tried to import af SOAP interface using the WSDL importer. I'm using D7 and i get the error: "[Fatal Error] Internal error: L3170" and i'm pretty sure that it is caused by one of the imported interface which is pretty big(around 850 procedures/functions)... But....then what Is there a workaround somehow Google does not seem to be my friend today;-)
operator "as" produce E2015 error?   (294 Views)
Group, i work with Turbo Delphi, and i have a problem with interfaces and the as-operator: I declare a class derivated from TObject, which should implement my Interface. On another part of my application, i try to cast a variable from TObject to this Interface by the as-operator, and the compiler tells me that this Operator is not applicable (E2015). The same error occurs when i cast this variable to the former declared class which implements the mentioned interface before i apply the as Interface command. when i call "as interface" on a variable of type TInterfacedObject, the program compiles. Is that the deed behavior Since I can introduce the QueryInterface method by myself, it should be possible to use the as operator on every Object, shouldn't I Best regards, Peter Laube
Getting RPC error for Delphi 2007 on Vista   (178 Views)
I was looking at my event logs today, and I have noticed a lot of errors coming from Delphi 2007. They are in the Application log, and here is what they say: ----- Application ("C:\Delphi2007\bin\bds.exe" -pDelphi) (PID: 4580) is using Windows functionality that is not present in this release of Windows. For obtaining an updated version of the application, please, contact the application vendor. The technical information that needs to be conveyed to the application vendor is this: "An RPC method has been called on a connectionless protocol sequence ncadg_ip_udp. Usage and support of this protocol sequence has been deprecated for this release of Windows. For information on the deprecation process, please, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/LinkId=36415." User Action Contact the application vendor for updated version of the application. ----- Any ideas on that this is I've never heard of the "ncadg_ip_udp" protocol, and when I did a Google search I didn't find much. This is happening on Windows Vista Business with Delphi 2007 with the December patch. I also have "Model Maker Explorer", "Castalia", and "AQTime" installed in my Delphi IDE (all latest versions).
File errors   (317 Views)
Consider the following code I'm trying to do the following: - Read a record containing 2 integers (start and finish) from one file. - Use these integers as addresses to read text from a second file. The function works, however if I pass it bad data and force it to read past the end of the file, its not handled by the except clause and I still get a message box. Any idea why this is Also, what is the best way to ensure that after an error both the files have been closed. I thought about putting CloseFile(F);CloseFile(K); in the except part but does that not have the potential to raise yet more errors
D7.1 Compile error messages   (257 Views)
Hi 1) I installed the D7 Architect that came with D8 Architect for Net 2) Installed D7.1 Architect Update 3) Installed D7_ARCH_UPD1_1.EXE Recompile one of my D7 projects and kept on getting this eeror message at comctrls [Warning] dialogs.pas(32): Unsafe type 'Pointer' [Warning] dialogs.pas(35): Unsafe type 'Pointer' [Warning] dialogs.pas(36): Unsafe type 'PChar' [Warning] dialogs.pas(48): Unsafe type 'Pointer' [Warning] dialogs.pas(48): Unsafe type 'procedure, untyped pointer or untyped parameter' [Warning] dialogs.pas(50): Unsafe type 'PChar' [Warning] dialogs.pas(50): Unsafe type 'FTemplate: PAnsiChar' [Warning] dialogs.pas(50): Unsafe type 'FTemplate: PAnsiChar' [Warning] dialogs.pas(54): Unsafe type 'procedure, untyped pointer or untyped parameter' [Warning] dialogs.pas(104): Unsafe type 'Pointer' [Fatal Error] MAIN.PAS(34): Unit StdActns was compiled with a different version of Dialogs.TCommonDialog What should I do
Class [ClassName] not Found - error opening form   (181 Views)
Hi , Im opening a form but it has an error message with caption : Error Reading Form and error details like "Class [ClassName] not found. Ignore the error and continue" The unit containing this class is already declared in my top level uses clause. Did I miss something
strange compiler error   (212 Views)
, after compiling (a VCL.NET application, RAD Studio 2007) I frequently get the error: [DCC Fehler] F2084 Interner Fehler: AV06F73C6E-R00000B67-0 What's that
"Internal error: L3170"...interface to big?   (258 Views)
I got this error today when i tried to import af SOAP interface using the WSDL importer. I'm using D7 and i get the error: "[Fatal Error] Internal error: L3170" and i'm pretty sure that it is caused by one of the imported interface which is pretty big(around 850 procedures/functions)... But....then what Is there a workaround somehow Google does not seem to be my friend today;-)
Class [ClassName] not Found - error opening form   (180 Views)
Hi , Im opening a form but it has an error message with caption : Error Reading Form and error details like "Class [ClassName] not found. Ignore the error and continue" The unit containing this class is already declared in my top level uses clause. Did I miss something
Cant't compile D6 application with D2007: E2037 error   (197 Views)
Nando wrote: > > > I've just updated D6 to D2007 but when I compile a project I get this > error: > > [DCC Error] DBLocal.pas(50): E2037 Declaration of 'SetCommandText' > differs from previous declaration. > > I'm getting too much trouble when compiling D6 projects with D2007. > Is there any "Migrating Applications From D6 to D2007 Tips & Tricks" > or something like this. You usually get these problems when there are references to units from the other Delphi version in your project. These are typically references with full or relative path in the dpr files USES clause, or path entries in a DSK or CFG file for the project. If you move a project to a newer Delphi version it is best to rename or delete all non-source files (anything other than pas, dfm, dpr, dpk, inc, rc, res files basically). Of those only the dpr and dpk files may contain path references. The exception to this are include statements, you have to trawl you source files for those manually (just do a search in files for {$I). -- Peter Below (TeamB) Don't be a vampire (http://slash7.com/pages/vampires), use the newsgroup archives : http://www.tamaracka.com/search.htm http://groups.google.com
BDS 2006 IDE memory leaking causing error msg during editing   (281 Views)
I am using BDS 2006 Architect and am experiencing memory errors that are popping up while I am editing code. What seems to be happening is tha BDS 2006 is having memory leaks while one is editing and compiling. This cam be monitored with the Win Task Manager Processes. Eventually, the bds.exe process gobbles up enough memory where it starts to cause error dialogs to pop-up while one is editing code. Has anyone seen this Is there a Fix I have already applied the 2nd Updates patch, but no difference. Matt
Getting RPC error for Delphi 2007 on Vista   (165 Views)
I was looking at my event logs today, and I have noticed a lot of errors coming from Delphi 2007. They are in the Application log, and here is what they say: ----- Application ("C:\Delphi2007\bin\bds.exe" -pDelphi) (PID: 4580) is using Windows functionality that is not present in this release of Windows. For obtaining an updated version of the application, please, contact the application vendor. The technical information that needs to be conveyed to the application vendor is this: "An RPC method has been called on a connectionless protocol sequence ncadg_ip_udp. Usage and support of this protocol sequence has been deprecated for this release of Windows. For information on the deprecation process, please, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/LinkId=36415." User Action Contact the application vendor for updated version of the application. ----- Any ideas on that this is I've never heard of the "ncadg_ip_udp" protocol, and when I did a Google search I didn't find much. This is happening on Windows Vista Business with Delphi 2007 with the December patch. I also have "Model Maker Explorer", "Castalia", and "AQTime" installed in my Delphi IDE (all latest versions).
Does DataUtils.WeekOfYear have an error?   (182 Views)
I would like to know if DataUtils.WeekOfYear still has an error in versions later than D7. If you could run the (corrected) code below with a TButton and a TMemo and return the results here, along with the Delphi version used, I would appreciate it. If the error still exists, we can prepare a Quality Central report. Thank you, JohnH Here are the D7, Build 8.1 Results: DT yyyy-mm-dd hh:nn DoW WoY -6.50 1899-12-24 12:00 Sun 51 -5.00 1899-12-25 00:00 Mon 52 -5.50 1899-12-25 12:00 Mon 51 -4.00 1899-12-26 00:00 Tue 52 procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject); var DT: TDateTime; WoY: word; S, DoW: string; const DayAbbrs: array [1..7] of string[3] = ('Mon','Tue','Wed','Thr','Fri','Sat','Sun'); {sub}procedure DoTest(DT: TDateTime); var WoY: word; S, DoW: string; const DayAbbrs: array [1..7] of string[3] = ('Mon','Tue','Wed','Thr','Fri','Sat','Sun'); begin S := SysUtils.FormatDateTime('yyyy-mm-dd hh:nn',DT); DoW := DayAbbrs[DateUtils.DayOfTheWeek(DT)]; WoY := DateUtils.WeekOfTheYear(DT); Memo1.Lines.Add(Format(' %F %S %S %D',[DT,S,DoW,WoY])); end; begin Memo1.Lines.Add(' DT yyyy-mm-dd hh:nn DoW WoY'); DoTest(-6.5); DoTest(-5.0); DoTest(-5.5); DoTest(-4.0); end;
Compile-time syntax error in compilation of a Pascal Type Library unit   (185 Views)
I am using Delphi 7, Windows XP SP2, and MS Office 2003. I recently imported the MS Word Type Library as Word_TLB, but I get the compile time error "[Error] Word_TLB.pas(34708): Operator not applicable to this operand type" on ...