SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Using mouse

I would like to control mouse events (i.e. I would like to "click" and move mouse around by code). How do I do this in python regards...

Posted On: Monday 26th of November 2012 12:04:04 AM Total Views:  435
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Re: Advice for editing xml file using ElementTree and wxPython   (150 Views)
--- Rick Muller wrote: > If I want to do this, it seems like I need to keep a > connection > between the gui element and the original value in > the elementtree, so > I can update ...
Trying to make a spider using mechanize   (108 Views)
I can read the home page using the mechanize lib. Is there a way to load in web pages using filename.html instad of servername/ filename.html. Lots of time the links just have the file name. I'm trying to read ...
Re: Decorators using instance variables   (100 Views)
Bruno Desthuilliers a crit : <...> > 2/ don't bother reading anything from someone named 'castironpi', it's > one of our currently active resident troll, and he is worse than > clueless. > Actually, I found his response to the ...
How to execute commands in internal zones of solaris using pythonrunning from the global zone ?   (113 Views)
How to execute commands in internal zones of solaris using python running from the global zone i tried -- 1> os.popen("zlogin ") 2> os.popen("zonename") the 2nd command executes back into the global zone and not into the internal zone ...
Re: logging into a website using python   (116 Views)
leo davis wrote: > I''m trying achieve the following by running python programs > > -login to a website > -automate filling up web forms http://twill.idyll.org/ ...
Bug when using with_statement with exec   (136 Views)
I think I'm going to create a new issue in Pythons issue database, but I wanted to run it by the news group first. See if I can get any useful feed back. The following session demonstrates the issue: Python ...
redirecting output of process to a file using subprocess.Popen()   (189 Views)
I am trying to redirect stderr of a process to a temporary file and then read back the contents of the file, all in the same python script. As a simple exercise, I launched /bin/ls but this doesn't work: #!/usr/bin/python ...
Re: creating yaml without tags using pyyaml   (127 Views)
Stephen Moore wrote: > I have come to the conclusion that this is the fault of the tags (for > example, !!python/tuple) as getting rid of them gets rid of the > errors. > > So I'm wondering if there ...
How to parse xml with ISO-8859-1 encoding using ElementTree andSimpleXMLTreeBuilder?   (146 Views)
Hi , I got trouble parsing xml returned by web service. XML data contains characters above 128, so ET.fromstring throws an error. Error is thrown from python's xmllib.py file, where it detects char above 128. I am replacing utf-8 encoding ...
using PIL for good screenshots   (175 Views)
I'm using PIL to enhance screenshots for print and online publication. I'm writing to see if someone else is doing similar work. The shots are dialogs, menus, etc. -- my workflow to create the print images: (1) writer takes ...
Problem using copy.copy with my own class   (118 Views)
(Pdb) myclass MyClass( 0, 0, 'A string', 123.45) (Pdb) copy.copy(myclass) *** TypeError: TypeError('__new__() takes at least 4 arguments (2 given)',) I see 4 arguments (actually, 5 because Python is passing cls invisibly to __new__). Does anyone have an idea what ...
Delete rows using xlrd?   (135 Views)
I want to delete some rows (by creating a loop may be) using xlrd. Is this possible, if not how do I do that with python Please help
Excel Manipulation using Python   (134 Views)
I was trying to delete rows in an existing .xls file using python. How do I do that I was using the following code, it seem to work if I type in python window, but if I save it in ...
Re: Reading new mail from outlook using Python   (111 Views)
Thanks... I could access the folders in outlook express using the COM interface. Now I am stuck with how to read to a file only new mails. Anyone knows how to achieve this Thanks SPJ --- On Tue, 3/25/08, Pete ..
How to factor using Python?   (114 Views)
How do I factor a number I mean how do I translate x! into proper Python code, so that it will always do the correct math
OT: Ideas for a first course using Python   (110 Views)
Sorry to butt in but I am shopping for some ideas. I am interested in putting together a programming course for non- programmers (outside the computer science domain) based on Pyhton. I envision the course similar to ones that used ...
Error messages when using the Console Module   (150 Views)
I am developing code using the effbot Console module, which gives control over the Windows terminal settings. My problem is that while this module redirects standard output to a new console window, it seems to redirect standard error messages to ...
using scons as a library   (157 Views)
I've been reading up on the SCons build tool. It's intended to work by the end-user calling 'scons' on a buildscript. However, I'd like to use it from my own python project as an imported module, and have my ...
building psycopg2 on windows using mingw, "cannot find -lpq"   (245 Views)
The compile works, BUT linking fails: 2.5\Release\psycopg\_psycopg.def -Lc:\python25\libs -Lc: \python25\PCBuild -Lc:/p ostgres/83RC2/lib -lpython25 -lpq -lws2_32 -ladvapi32 -o build \lib.win32-2.5\psy copg2\_psycopg.pyd c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\3.4.5\..\..\..\..\mingw32\bin\ld.exe: cannot find -lpq collect2: ld returned 1 exit status error: command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1 if I ...
Why my program (using pexpect to switch user) doesn't work well?   (109 Views)
I'm new to python I want to write a simple script to switch user,for example,from user_A to user_B. This my codes: #!/usr/bin/python import pexpect import os passwd="user_B" child = pexpect.spawn('su user_B') child.expect('Password:') child.sendline(passwd) child.expect('$') child.close() Maybe it's the easiest pexpect ...