SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

pygtk theme colors ?

I understand nothing ...
I'm trying to get the color of a normal background window

and when I change my themes (i switch between a light and a dark
theme)
i obtain always the same output below :

style = gtk.Button().get_style()
l=[gtk.STATE_NORMAL,gtk.STATE_ACTIVE,gtk.STATE_PRELIGHT,gtk.STATE_SELECTED,gtk.STATE_INSENSITIVE]
for i in l:
print "- base",i,style.base[i].to_string()
for i in l:
print "- text",i,style.text[i].to_string()
for i in l:
print "- fg",i,style.fg[i].to_string()
for i in l:
print "- bg",i,style.bg[i].to_string()

what's the trouble !

Posted On: Wednesday 7th of November 2012 01:18:08 PM Total Views:  324
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

[pygtk] ANNOUNCE: PyGObject 2.15.4   (87 Views)
I am pleased to announce version 2.15.4 of the Python bindings for GObject. The new release is available from ftp.gnome.org as and its mirrors as soon as its synced correctly: http://download.gnome.org/sources/pygobject/2.15/ What's new since PyGObject 2.15.3 - Fix typo in GPointer type registration (Loc Minier,#550463) - support G_TYPE_CLOSURE in codegen (Gian) Blurb: GObject is a object system library used by GTK+ and GStreamer. PyGObject provides a convenient wrapper for the GObject library for use in Python programs, and takes care of many of the boring details such as managing memory and type casting. When combined with PyGTK, PyORBit and gnome-python, it can be used to write full featured Gnome applications. Like the GObject library itself PyGObject is licensed under the GNU LGPL, so is suitable for use in both free software and proprietary applications. It is already in use in many applications ranging from small single purpose scripts up to large full featured applications. PyGObject requires glib >= 2.14.0 and Python >= 2.3.5 to build. GIO bindings require glib >= 2.16.0. Johan _______________________________________________ pygtk mailing list pygtk@daa.com.au http://www.daa.com.au/mailman/listinfo/pygtk Read the PyGTK FAQ: http://www.async.com.br/faq/pygtk/
[pygtk] ANNOUNCE: PyGObject 2.15.3   (88 Views)
I am pleased to announce version 2.15.3 of the Python bindings for GObject. The new release is available from ftp.gnome.org as and its mirrors as soon as its synced correctly: http://download.gnome.org/sources/pygobject/2.15/ What's new since PyGObject 2.15.2 - Beginning of porting to Python 3.0. glib & gobject modules ported. (Johan) - Wrap g_app_info_* functions (Gian) - Wrap gio.FileAttributeInfo (Gian) - Wrap g_vfs_get_supported_uri_schemes (Johan, #545846) - Wrap g_file_info_get_modification_time (Johan, #545861) - Wrap gio.Volume.mount/eject (Johan) - Wrap gio.File.move (Johan) - Wrap gio.query_writable_namespaces (Gian, #545920) - Separate glib & gobject documentation - Wrap GFile.append_to_async (Gian, #545959) - Wrap GFile.create_async (Gian, #546020) - Change return value from 'gboolean' to 'int' and changed semantics to Pythonic (Paul, #544946) - Wrap GFile.replace_async and query_info_async (Gian, #546046) - GIcon and implementations improvements (Paul, #546135) - Improve __repr__ and richcompare for gio classes (Paul) - Missing Py_INCREFs for some file async methods (Jonathan Matthew, #546734) - File.copy progress_callback does not work (Paul, #546591) - add File.replace_contents, replace_contents_async, replace_contents_finish. (Jonathan Matthew, #547067) - Add GFile.query_default_handler (Gian) - fix docstring line length (Jonathan Matthew, #547134) - improve runtime type wrapper creation (Paul, #547104) - make gio.File more Pythonic (Paul, #546120) - No TypeError raised when type is None (Paul, #540376) - wrap a few memory stream methods (Paul, #547354) - wrap gio.DataInputStream.read_line and ...read_until (Paul, #547484) - wrap four important asynchronous methods in gio.Drive and gio.Mount (Paul, #547495) - gio.InputStream.read() looks broken (Paul, #547494) - wrap g_content_types_get_registered() (Paul, #547088) - cannot create new threads when pygtk is used (Paul, #547633) - an unitialized variable in PyGLib (Paul, #549351) - Constructor of gtk.TreeView raises TypeError when model is None (Paul, #549191) - Fix memory problems reported by valgrind due to invalid tp_basicsize in PyGPropsDescr_Type. (Gustavo, #549945) Blurb: GObject is a object system library used by GTK+ and GStreamer. PyGObject provides a convenient wrapper for the GObject library for use in Python programs, and takes care of many of the boring details such as managing memory and type casting. When combined with PyGTK, PyORBit and gnome-python, it can be used to write full featured Gnome applications. Like the GObject library itself PyGObject is licensed under the GNU LGPL, so is suitable for use in both free software and proprietary applications. It is already in use in many applications ranging from small single purpose scripts up to large full featured applications. PyGObject requires glib >= 2.14.0 and Python >= 2.3.5 to build. GIO bindings require glib >= 2.16.0. Johan
pygtk treview, ListStore not displaying properly   (106 Views)
hi group i am running into a problem with gtk. i have a treeview that just displays tabular data (no down arrows or trees etc). it has 5 columns. The tiny problem i am having is that it is just display the data of the column named `title` in all the colums! here the pic of the app in action http://i36.tinypic.com/2djcqqr.png the related code of the app is as follows: self.tv = self.glade.get_widget('treeview1') #the treeview object def show_sync_wind(self,obj, data = None): t = Template.select(Template.q.synced == '0') self.synclstore = gtk.ListStore(str,str,str,str,str) x = 0 cr = gtk.CellRendererText() col = gtk.TreeViewColumn('#', cr); col.add_attribute(cr, 'markup', 1) col.set_expand(True) col.set_clickable(True) col.set_resizable(True) col.set_sort_column_id(0) self.tv.append_column(col) self.sno_col = col cr = gtk.CellRendererText() col = gtk.TreeViewColumn('Title', cr); col.add_attribute(cr, 'markup', 1) col.set_expand(True) col.set_clickable(True) col.set_resizable(True) col.set_sort_column_id(1) self.tv.append_column(col) self.title_col = col cr = gtk.CellRendererText() col = gtk.TreeViewColumn('Section', cr); col.add_attribute(cr, 'markup', 1) col.set_expand(True) col.set_clickable(True) col.set_resizable(True) col.set_sort_column_id(2) self.tv.append_column(col) self.section_col = col cr = gtk.CellRendererText() col = gtk.TreeViewColumn('Category', cr); col.add_attribute(cr, 'markup', 1) col.set_expand(True) col.set_clickable(True) col.set_resizable(True) col.set_sort_column_id(3) self.tv.append_column(col) self.category_col = col cr = gtk.CellRendererText() col = gtk.TreeViewColumn('Sync', cr); col.add_attribute(cr, 'markup', 1) col.set_expand(True) col.set_clickable(True) col.set_resizable(True) col.set_sort_column_id(4) self.tv.append_column(col) self.sync_col = col self.tv.set_model(self.synclstore) self.tv.set_headers_clickable(True) #self.tv.set_expander_column(self.title_col) for y in t: row = self.synclstore.append([str(x),y.title,y.section.name,y.category.name,y.synced]) self.synclstore.set(row,0,'0') self.synclstore.set(row,1,y.title) self.synclstore.set(row,2,y.section.name) self.synclstore.set(row,3,y.category.name) self.synclstore.set(row,4,y.synced) self.sync_window.show()
[pygtk] ANNOUNCE: PyGObject 2.15.1   (87 Views)
I am pleased to announce version 2.15.1 of the Python bindings for GObject. The new release is available from ftp.gnome.org as and its mirrors as soon as its synced correctly: http://download.gnome.org/sources/pygobject/2.15/ There are two new significant features in this release series, initial bindings for GIO. Note that these are not complete, please report missing API in Bugzilla so we know what people are missing. Codegen has been moved from PyGTK and can now be used without depending on GTK+, which should be useful for GObject based libraries. What's new since PyGObject 2.15.1 - Rename pygtk-codegen-2.0 to pygobject-codegen-2.0 to avoid conflicting with PyGTK (Paul Pogonyshev) Blurb: GObject is a object system library used by GTK+ and GStreamer. PyGObject provides a convenient wrapper for the GObject+ library for use in Python programs, and takes care of many of the boring details such as managing memory and type casting. When combined with PyGTK, PyORBit and gnome-python, it can be used to write full featured Gnome applications. Like the GObject library itself PyGObject is licensed under the GNU LGPL, so is suitable for use in both free software and proprietary applications. It is already in use in many applications ranging from small single purpose scripts up to large full featured applications. PyGObject requires glib >= 2.8.0 and Python >= 2.3.5 to build. GIO bindings require glib >= 2.16.0. -- Johan Dahlin jdahlin@async.com.br
[pygtk] ANNOUNCE: PyGObject 2.14.2   (88 Views)
I am pleased to announce version 2.14.2 of the Python bindings for GObject. The new release is available from ftp.gnome.org as and its mirrors as soon as its synced correctly: http://download.gnome.org/sources/pygobject/2.14/ What's new since PyGObject 2.14.1: - ow gobject.property work with subclasses. (#523352, Tomeu Vizoso) - Unbreak Source.prepare (#523075, Bryan Silverthorn) - Never override customly set 'tp_new' and 'tp_alloc' (Paul Pogonyshev) - Don't link against libffi if we cannot find libffi on the system. (#496006, Ed Catmur) - Dist .m4 files. (#496011, Ed Catmur) - Don't return NULL after warning of enum comparsion (#519631, Paul Pogonyshev) Blurb: GObject is a object system library used by GTK+ and GStreamer. PyGObject provides a convenient wrapper for the GObject+ library for use in Python programs, and takes care of many of the boring details such as managing memory and type casting. When combined with PyGTK, PyORBit and gnome-python, it can be used to write full featured Gnome applications. Like the GObject library itself PyGObject is licensed under the GNU LGPL, so is suitable for use in both free software and proprietary applications. It is already in use in many applications ranging from small single purpose scripts up to large full featured applications. PyGObject requires GObject >= 2.8.0 and Python >= 2.3.5 to build. -- Johan Dahlin jdahlin@async.com.br
migration guide (tool) for tkinter to pygtk porting?   (145 Views)
I have some scripts written for tkinter. Maemo devvice however (for example the Nokia n800) support only pygtk and not tkinter. Are there any migration guide lines or wrapper tools bye N
pygtk + threading.Timer   (101 Views)
! I have simple chat application with pygtk UI. I want some event (for example update user list) to have place every n seconds. What's the best way to archive it I tried threading.Timer but result is following: all events wait till exit of gtk main loop and only then they occur.
Re: Porting a pygtk app to Windows   (72 Views)
On Sep 16, 12:30 pm, binaryjesus wrote: > hi , > first of all > I had written an app using pygtk module and created the GUI with > glade. the development was done on a linux machine and the app was > working fine all this tme in linux. > > now, the thing is i have to change the development environment to > windows. So this means that i have to port the application to work in > windows. > > Initially i thought that porting an application written using a > platform independent language and cross-platform window frame work > would be a piece of cake. Well i guess all the assumptions end there. > unlike linux, in windows pygtk and the GTK frame work are not > installed by default. > > So, long story short. i installed GTK devel, pygtk, pygobject, pycaro, > glade ui. Also made a lot of path adjustments (os.path.absolutepath() > is not portable i guess) and finally got the app to at least start > without showing an error. > > The problem that i am now facing is that nothing shows up in the app. > No menu, buttons, frames or anything else is visible. When i move the > cursor over the window it changes into an hour-glass type icon. hoe > ever all c++ GTK programs seem to render well. > > here is a screen shot:http://i36.tinypic.com/x52uk9.jpg > > i have written below the startup code of the app: > > import pygtk > pygtk.require('2.0') > import gtk > import gtk.glade > from ConfigParser import ConfigParser > > class jDesk(object): > def __init__(self): > #self.seclstore.append(["0","Section1"]) > #self.catlstore.append(["cat 1"]) > self.synclstore = gtk.ListStore(str,str,str,str,str,int) > self.seclstore = gtk.ListStore(str,str) > self.catlstore = gtk.ListStore(str,str) > self.process_glade() > > def process_glade(self): > self.gladefile = "gui.glade" > self.glade = gtk.glade.XML(self.gladefile) > #windows > self.main_window = self.glade.get_widget('MainWindow') > #main window > self.templatefile = self.glade.get_widget('templatefile') > self.imageurl = self.glade.get_widget('imageurl') > self.posttitle = self.glade.get_widget('posttitle') > self.sectionbox = self.glade.get_widget('sectionbox') > self.categorybox = self.glade.get_widget('categorybox') > self.demolink = self.glade.get_widget('demolink') > self.posttext = self.glade.get_widget('posttext') > self.statusbar = self.glade.get_widget('statusbar') > > self.signal_autoconnect() > self.main_window.show() > print '===================main wind created=================' > def run(self): > try: > print "Entering GTK main now" > gtk.main() > print "Leaving GTK main" > except: > print "Exception in main" > > if __name__ == "__main__": > conf = ConfigParser() > conf.read('settings.cfg') > gtk.gdk.threads_init() > app = jDesk() > app.run() > > i have tried a lot of things, checked up paths, checked libcairo but > nothing seems to help.problem seems to be with pygtk since other c++ > GTK programs like pedgin and GTK demo rn fine. > So maybe is there any pygtk windows bugs that i coming from linux > background might not be knowing about or perhaps u have encountered > such a problem in the past before > Much thanks in advance > BinaryJ I haven't tried it myself, but I came across a blog post the other day that describes a way of building windows installers for pyGTK applications at http://unpythonic.blogspot.com/2007/...or-single.html
how to theme/skin pyGtk apps   (79 Views)
hi again dear group. what i am interested in is giving my pygtk app some distinct look, a lil childish look coz the app is for children. so, i downloaded a couple of themes from http://art.gnome.org/themes/gtk2/ and for the past 1 hr i have been trying to theme my app but with no results. could anyone please guide me on who to theme pygtk and code samples would be greatly appreciated
[pygtk] ANNOUNCE: PyGObject 2.15.0   (104 Views)
I am pleased to announce version 2.15.0 of the Python bindings for GObject. The new release is available from ftp.gnome.org as and its mirrors as soon as its synced correctly: http://download.gnome.org/sources/pygobject/2.15/ There are two new significant features in this release, initial bindings for GIO. Note that these are not complete, please report missing API in Bugzilla so we know what people are missing. Codegen has been moved from PyGTK and can now be used without depending on GTK+, which should be useful for GObject based libraries. What's new since PyGObject 2.14.x - Add GIO bindings (Johan, Mario Tagliaretti, Thomas Leonard) - Move codegen from PyGTK (Johan, Paul Pogonyshev, #542821) - Add more variables to the .pc files (Damien Carbery, Paul, Dan Winship, #486876) - Add pyg_option_group_new to the public API (Johan) - Add g_get_application_anme and g_get_progname (Sebastian Rittau) - Avoid making wakeups when using Python 2.6 (Johan, Gustavo, Adam Olsen, Josselin Mouette, Philippe Normand, Guido Van Rossum) - Only link against libffi when found (Ed Catmur, #496006) - Improve gobject.property (Tomeu Vizoso, #523352) - Improve enum comparision and warnings (Paul, Phil Dumont, #428732) - Many gobject.Source improvements (Bryan Silverthorn) - Apply some fixes to make pylint happier (Johan, Simon Schampijer, #523821) - Fix error message in pyg_io_add_watch (Juha Sahkangas) - Improve h2def.py (Oliver Crete, Murray Cumming, Lauro Moura) Blurb: GObject is a object system library used by GTK+ and GStreamer. PyGObject provides a convenient wrapper for the GObject+ library for use in Python programs, and takes care of many of the boring details such as managing memory and type casting. When combined with PyGTK, PyORBit and gnome-python, it can be used to write full featured Gnome applications. Like the GObject library itself PyGObject is licensed under the GNU LGPL, so is suitable for use in both free software and proprietary applications. It is already in use in many applications ranging from small single purpose scripts up to large full featured applications. PyGObject requires glib >= 2.8.0 and Python >= 2.3.5 to build. GIO bindings require glib >= 2.16.0. -- Johan Dahlin jdahlin@async.com.br
Tracking colors   (61 Views)
I'm just getting started with Python, and I want to do a bit of color tracking using VideoCapture. However, I've never worked with video or images, so I'm a little at a loss. How would I use VideoCapture to track a specified color, and its coordinates
pygtk dnd woes   (84 Views)
Hi all, DND has just about got me going bonkers. I want to process the dnd drop to main window and then process the dnd_list to ship to open_arg. Resulting in individual editor panes opening the files. The problem: TypeError: dnd_drop() takes exactly 6 arguments (8 given) or TypeError: dnd_drop() takes exactly 8 arguments (6 given) Seems I'm in a catch 22 here. The code: # read notes self.on_read_notes() # dnd # self.TARGET_TYPE_URI_LIST = 80 self.window.dnd_list = [ ( 'text/plain', 0, self.TARGET_TYPE_URI_LIST ) ] self.window.drag_dest_set(gtk.DEST_DEFAULT_MOTION | gtk.DEST_DEFAULT_HIGHLIGHT, self.window.dnd_list, gtk.gdk.ACTION_COPY) self.window.connect('drag_data_received', self.dnd_drop) self.window.drag_dest_set(gtk.DEST_DEFAULT_ALL, [ ( 'text/uri-list', 0, self.TARGET_TYPE_URI_LIST ) ], gtk.gdk.ACTION_COPY) self.window.connect('drag_drop', self.dnd_drop) # # show all self.window.show_all() self.window.set_title('GEd:') self.window.show() # welcome self.set_status('Welcome to GEd-V-0.1 :-) ...') # #-------------------------------------------------------------------------- def dnd_drop(self, widget, context, x, y, times): # (self, widget, context, x, y, selection, target_type, time): # process list and and ship to open_arg print 'data received' context.finish(True, False, time) return True # #-------------------------------------------------------------------------- def on_blank(self, widget): pass
[pygtk] ANNOUNCE: PyGTK 2.12.1   (93 Views)
I am pleased to announce version 2.12.1 of the Python bindings for GTK; This release includes various bug fixes, plugged memory leaks and a few new features. Most prominently if built against python trunk it will no longer wakeup when it is not necessary since we can avoid the timeout thanks to a newly added API in Python.
[pygtk] ANNOUNCE: PyGObject 2.14.1   (107 Views)
I am pleased to announce version 2.14.1 of the Python bindings for GObject. The new release is available from ftp.gnome.org as and its mirrors as soon as its synced correctly: http://download.gnome.org/sources/pygobject/2.14/ What's new since PyGObject 2.14.0: - Avoid unnecessary wakeups once per second when using Python trunk (Johan Dahlin, #481569) - Add an uninstalled.pc (Damien Carbery, #486876) Blurb: GObject is a object system library used by GTK+ and GStreamer. PyGObject provides a convenient wrapper for the GObject+ library for use in Python programs, and takes care of many of the boring details such as managing memory and type casting. When combined with PyGTK, PyORBit and gnome-python, it can be used to write full featured Gnome applications. Like the GObject library itself PyGObject is licensed under the GNU LGPL, so is suitable for use in both free software and proprietary applications. It is already in use in many applications ranging from small single purpose scripts up to large full featured applications. PyGObject requires GObject >= 2.8.0 and Python >= 2.3.5 to build. -- Johan Dahlin jdahlin@async.com.br
ANNOUNCE: pygtkmvc-1.2.0 has been released   (140 Views)
Version 1.2.0 of pygtkmvc has been released. Project homepage: Download: ============== About pygtkmvc ============== pygtkmvc is a fully Python-based implementation of the Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Observer patterns for the PyGTK2 toolkit. MVC is a pattern that can be successfully used to design and develop well structured GUI applications. The MVC pattern basically helps in separating semantics and data of the application, from their representation. The Observer pattern helps to weaken dependencies among parts that should be separated, but need to be connected each other. pygtkmvc provides a powerful and still simple infrastructure to help designing and implement GUI applications based on the MVC and Observer patterns. Features The framework has been designed to be: * Essential and small, it does only what it was designed for. * Not an external dependency for your application: it fits in 80KB and can be released along with it. * Easy to understand and to use; fully documented. * Portable: straightly runs under many platforms. =================== About release 1.2.0 =================== This is a major release that brings some important new features and a few bug fixes. * New features: - Added adapters, new entities that largely simplify and reduce costs and development efforts. Adapters handles autonomous coordination between properties into models and widgets into views. Roughly speaking, an adapter keeps aligned some part of the model and a widget in a transparent and still customizable way. - Added script gtkmvc-progen that aids developers in generating gtkmvc-based projects from scratch. gtkmvc-progen can be run in both batch and GUI modalities. For example: $> gtkmvc-progen name=myproj author="Wil Shakespeare" gui=no ... generates project "myproj" in batch mode. See the user manual for a full list of available options. * Other changes - Spurious value changes in observable properties are no longer notified by default. A new optional parameter of class Observer allows for a backward-compatible semantics. - Widgets search into Views has been optimized. - Bug fixes and optimizations. o Undefined handlers for custom widgets are correctly managed.
using inspect on pygtk   (98 Views)
, I recently been trying to use the inspect module to inspect the arguments of gtk objects, such as gtk.Button. I tried like this: inspect.getargspec(gtk.Button.__init__) and get the fallowing error: File "", line 1, in File "/usr/lib/python2.5/inspect.py", line 743, in getargspec raise TypeError('arg is not a Python function') TypeError: arg is not a Python function I have been trying to do this through code so that I don't have to have a list of all possible gtk classes and their arguments.
sort pygtk gtktreeview column containing dates   (112 Views)
... I have been trying to sort a gtktreelist column that contains dates in the following format: eg: 01-Jan-1993 12-Dec-1992 etc i don't seem to be able to find any other solution than using dates in the format "YYYY-MM-DD" which is something i am trying to avoid.. Is there something very trivial that I am missing/overlooking any suggestions
[pygtk] ANNOUNCE: PyGTK 2.10.0   (116 Views)
I am pleased to announce version 2.10.0 of the Python bindings for GTK. The new release is available from ftp.gnome.org and its mirrors as soon as its synced correctly: http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/pygtk/2.10/ This is an unstable release and should be used with caution. Blurb: GTK is a toolkit for developing graphical applications that run on systems such as Linux, Windows and MacOS X. It provides a comprehensive set of GUI widgets, can display Unicode bidi text. It links into the Gnome Accessibility Framework through the ATK library. PyGTK provides a convenient wrapper for the GTK+ library for use in Python programs, and takes care of many of the boring details such as managing memory and type casting. When combined with PyORBit and gnome-python, it can be used to write full featured Gnome applications. Like the GTK+ library itself PyGTK is licensed under the GNU LGPL, so is suitable for use in both free software and proprietary applications. It is already in use in many applications ranging from small single purpose scripts up to large full features applications. What's new since 2.9.6 - Issue a warning when a DISPLAY is not set (#316877, Johan, Jeremey Katz) - Copy style.css from pygobject docs when installing docs. (#351385 Gian Mario Tagliaretti) - Include the built docs in the tarball (Johan) PyGTK requires GTK+ >= 2.8.0 and Python >= 2.3.5 to build. GTK+ 2.10.0 is required for 2.10 API. Bug reports, as always, should go to Bugzilla; check out http://pygtk.org/developer.html and http://pygtk.org/feedback.html for links to posting and querying bug reports for PyGTK. What's new in 2.10.0 * Includes John Finlays reference manual * gobject bindings were removed, moved to a separate tarball * Added GTK+ 2.10 API: Assistant, CellRendererSpin, LinkButton, Printing*, RecentChooser, StatusIcon * Many code generator improvements * New module gtk.unixprint * Reduced memory usage * MacOS X support * Many bug fixes See NEWS for a complete list of changes Acknowledgements:
[ANNOUNCE] pygtkmvc-1.2.2 has been released   (131 Views)
Version 1.2.2 of pygtkmvc has been released. Project homepage: Download: ============== About pygtkmvc ============== pygtkmvc is a fully Python-based implementation of the Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Observer patterns for the PyGTK2 toolkit. MVC is a pattern that can be successfully used to design and develop well structured GUI applications. The MVC pattern basically helps in separating semantics and data of the application, from their representation. The Observer pattern helps to weaken dependencies among parts that should be separated, but need to be connected each other. pygtkmvc provides a powerful and still simple infrastructure to help designing and implement GUI applications based on the MVC and Observer patterns. The framework has been designed to be: * Essential and small, it does only what it was designed for. * Not an external dependency for your application: it fits in 80KB and can be released along with it. * Easy to understand and to use; fully documented. * Portable: straightly runs under many platforms. License: LGPL =================== About release 1.2.2 =================== This is a minor release that fixes two major bugs about adapters. A few new examples about adapters have been also added.