SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

auto/Tk/getEncoding.al file is missing

, We installed perl-Tk-804.026 on a Solaris 10 machine and everything seem to have been installed properly. We were then able to build our executable on the same Solaris 10 machine using perl2exe with no problem it seems; however, ...

Posted On: Wednesday 28th of November 2012 01:32:23 AM Total Views:  2050
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Noob Q: Ways for module to find config file?   (161 Views)
What are the techniques for a module to find its config file It's a chicken/egg problem, since the location of the config file is itself a parameter that may (or must) be configured. One technique I can think of is ...
filling a select box with a list of files   (256 Views)
I'm looking for a perl script that can fill a "select" box (combo) from a file listing in a particular directory. Can someone direct me to a script that has already been written, or is this easy to do ...
need help with inherited script that emails files   (163 Views)
This perl script goes through a list of files in IFILE and for each file, it sends it on to sendmail. Attachments need special handling and are signified in the email-file by having a line start with 3@ folowed by ...
Listening for files in a directory   (157 Views)
I'm trying to make a solution that can listen for files in a given directory, and process the files as soon they have been written. So far I'm executing the script once per minute, but I would like a realtime ...
Parsing a text file into an array   (153 Views)
I am new to perl, and have not found any good examples of parsing to help me out. I have a text file that I am reading into an array that has to be parsed out and put into another ...
Removing quote from filenames   (161 Views)
all, Please give me a hand here. I've been banging my head for a couple hours trting to get all of the quotes out of the filenames of a group of files. I can't get the "system" call to ...
copying multiple files   (166 Views)
hello all, How can i copy files with a particular extension. For eg: I am using copy ("$HOME_DIR/file1.txt" ,"$LOCAL_DIR/") or warn "Cannot copy file: $!"; to copy a file, but if i have to copy all the files with the ...
Reading the name of a file in a .gz   (149 Views)
, I need to read the name of a file inside a .gz. I know it should be the zipped name - .gz, but the filenames are long and truncated sometimes. In perl, what is the command to read the ...
>$filename") what is the rong with that" class="" href="http://www.solveerrors.com/forums/17/perl/open-failehandler-filename-what-is-the-rong-with-that-240728" style="color:#333333; font-weight:bold;"> open (FAILEHANDLER, ">>$filename") what is the rong with that   (94 Views)
Dear perl experts, I used to use[ open (FAILEHANDLER, ">>$filename");] to open and add new lines to $filename, but it didn't work any more. The perl version is 5.8.1. When I try [ open (FAILEHANDLER, ">$filename");] it's work but the ...
Read a html file, extract email addresses?   (159 Views)
I have searched without success for a simple script that can read any text html file and extract the email addresses from it. I am not interested in spamming people. I play a sport that requires me to email people ...
Zip file processing without recompiling PHP   (153 Views)
I am trying to create an OsCommerce plugin that parses a number of files and adds them to the catalog. I need some method of transferring the files to be parsed to the server with OsC. Ideally, I would like ...
Tie a file handle to a variable   (158 Views)
Hi how can I tie a file handle to a variable (probably tie is not the right perl terminology in this case) Basically I want that everything that is written to a file is copied into a variable as well. ...
concatenate files recursively in win32   (178 Views)
I admit it. I'm a newbie... I want to concatenate a series of text files by recursively going down a folder hierarchy. the files have the same extension (*.txt) and I'm running WinXP Home with ActiveState Perl v5.6.1 Any ...
Re: help with mainframe file   (156 Views)
GregD wrote: > Im working with a mainframe file that contains packed decimal fields > in some of the records. Each record (line) is supposed to be a fixed > length of 200. Part of what Im working on is ...
FAQ 6.10 How do I use a regular expression to strip C style comments from a file?   (269 Views)
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq6.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
FAQ 5.21 I still don't get locking. I just want to increment the number in the file. How can I do this?   (278 Views)
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
FAQ 5.6 How do I make a temporary file name?   (333 Views)
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
FAQ 5.26 How do I print to more than one file at once?   (261 Views)
WriteExcel module, reopening a file   (242 Views)
I create an excel file 'myfile.xls' using WriteExcel module. It has a tab named 'Name1', and its first (say) 10 rows have some data. I would like to reopen this sheet for over/writing, and write a string 'new string' to ...
FAQ 5.35 Why doesn't glob("*.*") get all the files?   (286 Views)