SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

smstest namespace

i need namespace of smstest

Posted On: Sunday 25th of November 2012 11:50:38 PM Total Views:  281
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

namespace does not appear automatically in code behind in VS 2005.net   (128 Views)
I use VS 2005.net and C# as back end. Name does not appear automatically in code behind unlike VS 2003.net. Do I have to make any environment settings. Please help
Lost error in namespace   (113 Views)
to all and thank you for your attention...I've built a solution with several projects, each project is a namespace, except for the main project which has all of the aspx files. The problem is that there is one namespace that generates an error ('Object reference not set to an instance of an object') but the line returned is the line that initiates the class within the ASPX file, instead of the line inside the namespace - where the error actually is.Is there a certain declaration property of the namesapce/class How can I find the actual line inside the namespac
How can I imports system.data.ado namespace   (180 Views)
, I created a aspx form, in the top of the code form. when I type imports system.data.ado, it doesn't have this namespace. but i saw many code sample which has this namespace. what is the problem
Which namespace for DocumentFormat   (108 Views)
I'm about to give up with Word automation and am going to try using Open XML. It seems I need references to: uysing System.IO using System.IO.Packaging; using DocumentFormat.OpenXml.Packaging After a bit of ferreting around I found you need to add a reference to Windows Base to get System.IO.Packaging to appear. What do you need to reference to get to use DocumentFormat.OpenXml.Packaging
namespace   (114 Views)
I am so new to asp.net. What is a namespace and does it have to be there all the time or i can remove it
Re: [2008] ambiguous in the namespace 'ASP'   (159 Views)
I am often getting the following error message: Compiler Error Message: BC30560: 'SetUpFreeProducts' is ambiguous in the namespace 'ASP'. Once i change the ClassName attribute in the Control directive it stops alerting me but after some time it starts to complain about another ClassName. This is so annoying, and i really need to know is this sort of bug or am i doing something wrong. It complains only for the web user controls ! I am even considering the idea to rewrite all the controls directly to the pages.
Re: What namespace is used in asp.net for find permutation combination   (107 Views)
Hi What nameaspace is used in asp.net using VB for finding permutation combination. I find a logic how to program in asp.net.But it give error to define namespace.So please send a correct namespace for this particular function.
Re: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Object[]' to type namespace.MeetingDate[]'.   (136 Views)
I have a web service that takes a custom class as a parameter. When I pass the object in I get this error Unable to cast object of type 'System.Object[]' to type namespace.MeetingDate[]'. The function is pretty much this Code: Public function sendmultiplemeetings(byval dates as list(of meetingdate)) 'code End Function In the client application I am doing this Code: Dim dates as new list(of namesspace.meetingdate) 'code to add dates sendmultiplemeetings(dates) The custom class is Code: Public Class MeetingDate Private _startDate As DateTime Private _endDate As DateTime Public Sub New() StartDate = Nothing EndDate = Nothing End Sub Public Sub New(ByVal start_date As DateTime, ByVal end_date As DateTime) StartDate = start_date EndDate = end_date End Sub Public Property StartDate() As DateTime Get Return _startDate End Get Set(ByVal value As DateTime) _startDate = value End Set End Property Public Property EndDate() As DateTime Get Return _endDate End Get Set(ByVal value As DateTime) _endDate = value End Set End Property End Class
Re: [2005] Pages missing from ASP namespace   (115 Views)
As you can see from the attached image, most of the WebForms in my Website project are missing from the ASP namespace. Any ideas why this is, or how to get them to show up in there
Which one of the following namespaces contains the definition for IdbConnection?   (131 Views)
System.Data.Interfaces System.Data.Common System.Data System.Data.Connection Kindly let me know
Re: Lost error in a namespace   (112 Views)
to all and thank you for your attention... I've built a solution with several projects, each project is a namespace, except for the main project which has all of the aspx files. The problem is that there is one namespace that generates an error ('Object reference not set to an instance of an object') but the line returned is the line that initiates the class within the ASPX file, instead of the line inside the namespace - where the error actually is. Is there a certain declaration property of the namesapce/class How can I find the actual line inside the namespace
Re: [RESOLVED] Conflict in namespace   (114 Views)
I fixed this already, so I hope no one gets mad at me for posting it anyway, but since I use this forum a lot I like to come in here and "google" and I know I will have forgotten this the next time it happens. I have a vb module in App_Code that I changed and because I wanted a backup I copied filename.vb to "copy of filename.vb" and got conflict in namespace when I tried to run my web app (as did all my production users - well, all two of them ). I frantically tried deleting asp.net temp files and running iisreset to no avail, then when I googled here although I did not get a direct hit I hit upon something which reminded me not to have two class files in App_Code ending with file extension .vb and containing the same member names. What I can have is filename.vb.20090828. So I hope I remember to use that filename convention for backups henceforth.
BC30560: 'CrystalReportViewer' is ambiguous in the namespace 'CrystalDecisions.Web'.   (258 Views)
This error started after I installed CRXI Service Pack 2: This error drove me crazy but I found the fix if anyone is interested: On the HTML Behind the Form there are duplicate declarations for the Prefix tag: My error was caused by having one for version 9.x and this one for version 11.x I deleted the one for version 9.x and the error went away.
namespaces and classes in separate files?   (297 Views)
How can I have a namespace spread across a couple files, each containing a single class Then one single aspx page would use all the classes when running...
Remove Microsoft.Visual basic namespace from projects...?   (173 Views)
Every project I create in .NET automatically imports the Microsoft.VisualBasic namespace. this is bad practice, and I don't like doing it, so I remove this whenever I create a new project. This however is very tenedious and annoying. How can I get .NET never to add this namespace into new projects Woof
?? ??   (92 Views)
, I'd like to use a class in many pages asp.net. I'd like to know the way to do this: write my own class and recall it by another page. Can you give me a simple example Thank you
How to import namespace   (203 Views)
In the code-behind.
The type or namespace name 'txtEmail' could not be found   (160 Views)
Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'txtEmail' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference) Source Error: Line 29: step1 fp = (step1) Context.Handler; Line 30: Line 31: txtEmail.Text= fp.Email; Line 32: break; Line 33: What do I have to declare in step2.aspx What am I missing ======================================== step1.aspx // Define String public string Email { get { return (string) ViewState["Email"]; } set { ViewState["Email"] = value; } } void Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) { Response.Write("Page Loading ."); if (Page.IsPostBack) { } } void Button1_Click (object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e) { if (Page.IsValid) { Email = txtEmail.Text; Session["msFormState"]="myState"; Server.Transfer("step2.aspx", true); } } ================================= step2.aspx public void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { if (Session["msFormState"]!=null) { switch((string) Session["msFormState"]) { case "myState" : step1 fp = (step1) Context.Handler; txtEmail.Text= fp.Email; break; } }
how to include user-defined namespace in codebehind c#   (231 Views)
I have created a class in which a namespace 'Logi' is created. This file (includes.cs) is placed in App_code folder . I am refering this in codebehind file includes.cs using System; using System.Data; using System.Configuration; using System.Web; using System.Web.Security; using System.Web.UI; using System.Web.UI.WebControls; using System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts; using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls; using System.Data.SqlClient; namespace Logic { public class Includes { public void executeQuery(string strsql) { string conn = ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["conn"].ConnectionString; SqlConnection con = new SqlConnection(conn); SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand(strsql, con); try { con.Open(); cmd.ExecuteNonQuery(); } catch (Exception ex) { throw ex; } finally { con.Close(); con.Dispose(); cmd.Dispose(); } } public DataSet getDataSet(string strsql) { string conn = ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["conn"].ConnectionString; SqlConnection con = new SqlConnection(conn); SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand(strsql, con); try { con.Open(); SqlDataAdapter ad = new SqlDataAdapter(cmd); DataSet ds = new DataSet(); ad.Fill(ds); return ds; } catch (Exception ex) { throw ex; } finally { con.Close(); con.Dispose(); cmd.Dispose(); } } } } and my codebehind file test.aspx.cs using System; using System.Data; using System.Configuration; using System.Collections; using System.Web; using System.Web.Security; using System.Web.UI; using System.Web.UI.WebControls; using System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts; using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls; using System.Data.SqlClient; using Logic; public partial class test : System.Web.UI.Page { protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) { } protected void Button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { Includes obj = new Includes(); string uname = uid.Text.Trim(); string pass = pwd.Text.Trim(); string sql = "select user_id,user_pass,user_status from user_master where user_id='" + uname + "' and user_pass='" + pass + "'"; DataSet ds = obj.getDataSet(sql); int ctr=ds.Tables[0].Rows.Count; if (ctr > 0) { string stat = ds.Tables[0].Rows[0]["user_status"].ToString(); if ( ds.Tables[0].Rows[0]["user_status"].ToString()== "Y") { Response.Redirect("main.aspx"); } else { Response.Redirect("index.aspx"); } } else { Response.Redirect("index.aspx"); } } } test.aspx Untitled Page and last web.config It works perfectly in my local server. I tried to host in godaddy server any help
Using system.directoryservices namespace (adsi)   (159 Views)
Do somebody know how can I:Get the full user name of a Windows NT domains user using ADSI (system.directoryservices).[I'm using NTLM authentification in IIS - i get the username with Request.Servervariables("LOGON_USER")