SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

[RESOLVED]Debugging ASP.Net application using Domain User account

Hi everybody,

I am using a Domain account to access a local pc where the ASP.Net web application is
stored, the problem is when I set a breakpoint at page load event, It does not stops at
the breakpoint, how can I enable debugging usinga Domain User account The Domain account
has local Administartors rights. Does anyone knows to solve this problem

Posted On: Sunday 25th of November 2012 09:24:01 PM Total Views:  563
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Printing from an ASP.NET application   (156 Views)
I am developing an ASP.NET application to manage on-site event registration for a not-for-profit. (Yes, there are reasons for not using one of the infinite number of existing solutions.) As a part of this application, I would like to 'automatically' print a name badge for attendees. Basically, once the person at the registration desk notes that the person is present, done via a button click, a badge should be printed - without preview or anything like that.How would you recommend implementing thisThe only approach I have found that would seem to work is to write a .NET-based WindowsControlLibrary as this provides access to all of the underlying controls which allow laying-out and printing documents. However, There do appear to be some challenges with this approach. Is there a better wa
Unable to import a dll in a VS2005 web application.   (307 Views)
, I am facing a problem in importing a dll (a few CS classes written in it) into a web application that I am creating. What I did was that I made that particular (Customer.dll) dll in VS 2005. Now in my web application in VS 2005, I successfully included a reference to Customer.dll. In my code behind page, when I am importing a class present in this dll, neither does the intellisense show the constituent classes (of the dll) nor does the web application code compile if I forcefully use the classes. Any guidance in this regard will be helpful.
VB6 to VB.Net/ASP.Net web application   (214 Views)
hi! I'm programming in visual basic 2008 right now. And I'm encountering some problems and errors in my project. This are the things that i need to have an answer and i really need some help: 1. My problem is how could I transfer vb6 desktop application code into the vb.net web based application 2. What is the Directory List box and the Drive List Box in vb.net web application 3. How could list box divided into multiple columns in vb.net web application 4. What is List View in VB.Net 5. What should I use to view my data in my web page just like in the desktop application Using List View/Using List Box Hope that you can help me with this. Thank you!
web application architecture design ask for advice   (240 Views)
, Previously my ASP.Net web application connects to database directly using ASO.Net. Now I want to change it to 3 layers, ASP.Net layer, middle web service layer and backend database layer. I think there is benefit that I could abstract data source to ASP.Net front layer, loosely coupled and reduce potential security risks to let external exposed ASP.Net web application to be able to access database directly, etc. Compared with 2 layer architecture with the 3 layer architecture, I met with 2 major issues. 1. An additional middle web service layer will incur more traffic, e.g. ASP.Net does not talks to database direclty, but talks to web service and web service talks to database, will incur more traffic. Will it be a bottleneck Any general advice to solve this issue if it is a bottleneck 2. Since ASP.Net can not connect to database but connect to web service, it can not get DataSet/DataTable object easily. It becomes hard to present table form data to data bound controls. Any ideas to make presentation layer in ASP.Net easier coding regards, George
make my asp application compatible to internet explorer 7   (346 Views)
my asp application runs on internet explorer 6 but does not support internet 7.i hve also used javascript in it.plz help me from wher i should start . it is an intranet application.
404 Error checking application in c#   (220 Views)
answer it according to beginner in C#
How do i create a chat application?   (287 Views)
Ive been trying to search for codes that are plainly using VB to create a chat application using Visual Studio Private Sub GetMessages() 1 Dim db As LinqChatDataContext = New LinqChatDataContext() Dim messages = (From m In db.Messages _ Where m.RoomID = Convert.ToInt32(lblRoomId.Text) _ Order By m.TimeStamp Descending _ Select m).Take(20).OrderBy(Function(m As Message) m.TimeStamp) If Not messages Is Nothing Then Dim sb As StringBuilder = New StringBuilder() Dim ctr As Integer = 0 ' toggle counter for alternating color For Each message In messages ' alternate background color on messages If ctr = 0 Then sb.Append("") ctr = 1 Else sb.Append("") ctr = 0 End If If message.User.Sex.ToString().ToLower() = "m" Then sb.Append(" " + message.Text + "") Else sb.Append(" " + message.Text + "") End If Next litMessages.Text = sb.ToString() End If End Sub
How can I change default settings in my application like datetime form   (335 Views)
I have 2 problems 1. I want to change my application datetime format and numeric shape by using threading, Plz check below procedure if it's right or not and if you have code to solve my problem, Plz help me public static void SetDetaultSettings(string Lang,string uDateFormat) { CultureInfo vNewCulture = new CultureInfo(Lang); vNewCulture.DateTimeFormat.ShortDatePattern = uDateFormat; vNewCulture.DateTimeFormat.DateSeparator = "/"; vNewCulture.DateTimeFormat.ShortTimePattern = "hh:mm"; // add "tt" if you need AM/PM descriptors vNewCulture.DateTimeFormat.LongTimePattern = "hh:mm:ss"; vNewCulture.NumberFormat.DigitSubstitution = DigitShapes.NativeNational Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = vNewCulture; Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = vNewCulture; } 2. Second problem I want to add new property to TextBox Control like(FieldName, TableName) and make it dll file to use it in my application (windows application, ASP.Net) Can you help me to built this liberary using C# lang.
open pdf file in asp .net application   (222 Views)
hi every one i have a asp.net application i can upload file but when i want to download i can only open jpg file but for opening pdf file i have to save it and then open without saving i cant open file! would you help me please!
MS Word application in asp.net 2003 using vb.net   (280 Views)
Can i have code to open MS Word in asp.net 2003 using vb.net. So that i can type and send it to another person and the person can open the document and modify it again and send.So that the chain will continue until the completion of changes made in document
Debugging ASP.Net application   (181 Views)
, I have a deployed ASP.Net application, I have source code and PDB files for all assemblies used in this ASP.Net application. And the ASP.Net application runs on IIS. My question is, how to debug on IIS E.g. I send some request and could debug line by line in cs file to see the processing details
datagrid in web application, C#   (252 Views)
how to resize the datagrid column Textbox in the edit mode This post has been edited by Bharatdev: 16 November 2008 - 10:21 PM
Flash Paper in ASP.Net applications   (244 Views)
please any body provide a sample code to display the document in flash paper when a .aspx file loads
How to integrate application's database to built-in security   (267 Views)
I have an application database which has detailed contact details (e.g. name, address, phones, etc.) for all types of contacts such as customers, suppliers, staff, etc. I want to establish a relation between the asp.net built-in membership features and my own application database. For example, I may just specify a single field (such as uniquie ContactID) in web.config file for the profile and using that field I may grab the rest of the details from my own database. When the user logs-in, the process still uses the built-in security system and membership features for all the pages and login process itself.I really appreciate your guidance.
How to run Asp.net application   (267 Views)
can any one tell me how to run asp.net aplication. I know this is the stupid questionbut i got an errorLogon failure: unknown user name or bad password. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007052E) Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007052E)step1:Write a code in asp.net application.step2:Create a virtual directory.Step3:set version of asp.net.ste4:Run the application.one wondering that my code run roperly when i run program through my application(i.e5) & when i am running that rogaram through IIS it gives that login failure error...plz help me... | Post Points: 20 betrl8thanever San Diego, CA Since 12/8/2003 Posts 7,097 Reputation 50,775 Reply betrl8thanever (betrl8thanever) replied on 8/31/2007 11:01 AM rated by 0 users Make sure you have the "Anonymous Access" set to true and make sure you have a valid login and password defined.
How to make my application able to be used offline? [Closed]   (207 Views)
,I have an application, data is in SQL server, however, sometimes user needs to work offline. So it requires a sync function to save everything in sql to local disk in the format of access mdb file. In my application, all methods call stored procedures, no plain sql statement. off course I don't want to write extra code to handle mdb, but if I need to reuse stored procedures then access creates only adp file which requires connection to sql backend.so this means i have to embed all stored procedures in my asp.net code that would be ridiculous, then how do I embed those complex stored proceduresIf it's not appropriate to use mdb file in local, then how do I do this using xml I don't think it's wise to do that, because there are far more than one tables in the database.Any clu
Feedback about an asp.net ajax application   (287 Views)
, I have just uploaded a beta version of my asp.net ajax powered application and was wondering if people wanted to give me feedback about it.The website is called trippish and is at http://www.trippish.com/Trippish is a mashup, combining information from Microsoft Live Earth and the National Weather Service. Trippish gives users driving directions and tells users what the weather will be like along the route. Forecasts are calibrated to when the user plans to leave and how fast he or she expects to drive. "Accordion" and "Watermark" are among the controls used in this page
ajax application ouput   (259 Views)
hi every one,iam writing a application which is having two pages namely:first.aspx,data.aspxin first.aspx i have two text box and button.on button click event in java script using XmlHttpobject iam sending querystring to data.aspx and aim retrieving the values alsoto first.aspx, but when the data is displaying the textbox and button is not there or not displayed . so how to make the textbox and button available on that page
Best way to create a wizard-style application for data entry   (234 Views)
,I have an assignment for a quoting tool, that needs to gather data first. I'd like to do that with a wizard-style web application. It should have a navigation bar for user overview and to navigate back to previous pages.I'd like to know what is the best way to setup an application like this. I saw something about master pages in the faq, but it seems that this feature is not available in my version (which is VS.NET 2003 Enterprise Architect
Tracking logged in users of my asp.net application   (283 Views)
I am trying to determine all the logged in users of my asp.net application at any given time.I assume that I should be adding to a Application level variable whenever a user logs on. But I have no idea how to remove the user from the collection when he times-out by the server or closes his browser.Any ideas regarding this problem are welcome