SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

post structure of array from asp.net page to external web service

(Type your message here)

--------------------------------
hi
I am working on consume coldfusion service in asp.net page. the web service has a required parameter of structure of array.I did the follow code

struct param {
public string action;
public string @class;
public string target;
}
void cfSetSandBox(object sender, EventArgs e){
CF7SandBox aCF7SandBox;
param [] rules=new param[1];
rules[0].action="read";
rules[0].@class="java.util.PropertyPermission ";
rules[0].target="*";
Object aObject = aCF7SandBox.setSecuritySandbox(/*adminpassword*/"password", /*String*/"e:\\wwwroot\\testing", /*Object[]*/rules);

}

but i got this error message Compiler Error Message: CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'CF7SandBox.setSecuritySandbox(string, string, object[])' has some invalid arguments

the error line is
Object aObject = aCF7SandBox.setSecuritySandbox(/*String*/"atari2600", /*String*/"e:\\wwwroot\\testing", /*Object[]*/rules);

any guru know where is problem is

Posted On: Wednesday 2nd of January 2013 01:09:18 AM Total Views:  143
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

I have 2-3 images and i want somethin animation   (227 Views)
I have 2-3 images i want some animation in that so that i can put it in home page can anyone help it out tell me the code
ASP.NET App Using Anonymous User   (236 Views)
To my knowledge my ASP.NET application was always using the NetworkService user. To keep someone from doing a direct type-in of an image's location I set IIS to only allow read access of the images folder for the NetworkService account. I tested it and it allowed ASP.NET pages to pull in the images but blocked direct URL type-ins of the images location(unless the image was cached). Then I came back the next day and all of a sudden ASP.NET pages that pulled these images were requiring passwords to view them. Thinking the user had to be wrong I checked and the application was using the anonymous user instead of NetworkService. Why would this change happen Is there a simple solution for it Is it possible something was accidentally changed in IIS that would cause this
Audio/Video Editing   (103 Views)
I have to create an ASP.NET application, in which I have to perform some of Audio/Video effects like splitting, cut, add text and edit sounds etc. Does asp.net offers such libraries to perform these tasks or can I do it with Silverlight I try to find out but I can't find any help. Do I need to create my custom controls to perform these tasks
problem in arabic page title when use WebDeploymentSetup.msi   (198 Views)
i'm write asp.net 2005 and i build arabic project tilte of my page is arabici'm setup WebDeploymentSetup.msi to merge files in bin folder as one filewhen i ( Add Web Deployment Project ) and upload my project after merge files in bin folder as one file by WebDeployment all arabic title of pages is show is forgain sign :(any one can help my to make my pages show and don't change my arabic title that after merge files in bin folder as one file by WebDeployment
configuring a DataGrid   (193 Views)
Is there any way for configure a DataGrid to display its contents like this:field1: aaafield2: bbbfield3: cccfield1: xxxfield2: yyyfield3: zzz...That is, instead of displaying the fields as column headers at the top of the table, have them displayed on the lefthand side. Also, instead of listing all items for one field in one row, have each item displayed to the right of the field once, and then again when the field name comes up again in a row further down. For example, instead of having "field1: aaa, xxx" have "field1: aaa" and then in another row "field1: xxx".Is it possible to do this with a DataGrid
ASP.NET Form Development Best Practices   (239 Views)
,I was wondering whether someone can point me in the direction of a good tutorial / sample (or provide some advice) of creating an ASP.NET Form that can be bound against a specific Datasource (most likely this will be a strongly typed dataset) with facilities for Adding and Amending the data from the database. In ASP Classic - the approach I would take would be to either create one single ASP page that would accept a parameter (such as 'new', 'edit' or 'delete') and adjust the interface accordingly OR create appropriate pages for each action (depending on the complexity and requirements of the project). However, during my ASP.NET enlightenment, such as using the DataGrid's EditCommand, I've got the suspicion that a similar method (as the EditCommand) can be employed for single form data entry and amendment.Personally, I've got a good idea how to implement this - but attempts to find any details regarding best practices, etc. of this approach or for the scenario I've just described have not been leaping out at me. So, if you know of any good sources or have any experience of the above - it would be extremely useful.CheersM
how to deal with forgot password and change password   (347 Views)
hi!! i need to know, if a user wants to change the password should we provide the security question if the user is authenticated or we should just provide the option for new password..... also where is the security question,answer used.... becoz i think now-a-days.. security questions are not much used ... when the user click's ForgotPassword!! he/she is asked to provide the email-id a link is mailed to that user which contains a key followed by i have read that it is some GUID...... how can i implement it into my website...... eg- https://www.dropbox....2fa3be5e07b4594[^] http://us4.admin.mai...77-084fb29db724[^] what are those numbers after are they generated randomly for each user/email-id...
Problem using Detail button dynamically   (197 Views)
Hi let suppose that we have a real estate website we have a table in sql which has all the information about houses that are for sale i want to show some initial information about that particular house and then next to initial information i want to place a Details button dynamically and when i click on Details button then whole information about that house should be displayed in separate window.and i want to do it dynamically using sql so i don't have to do this stuff manually. what this kind of approach is called and how can we achieve this approach
.Net Framework   (95 Views)
Hi all., Can you please tell me clearly ......,what is DotNet Frame work....
Com Exception: Word was unable to read this document. It may be corrup   (347 Views)
0 down vote favorite I have a web app that takes some client info and produces a letter for each client. Everything works good in my test environment, but on the production server I get an error that says the file is corrupt. I can open the .dotx file in word just fine on the server but not via code. Please help. Here is my code: Object oMissing = System.Reflection.Missing.Value; Object oTrue = true; Object oFalse = false; Word.Application oWord = new Word.Application(); Word.Document oWordDoc = new Word.Document(); oWord.Visible = false; Object oTemplatePath = Request.PhysicalApplicationPath + "letters\\" + letter.letter_data; //samplehollisletter.dotx"; oWordDoc = oWord.Documents.Add(ref oTemplatePath, ref oMissing, ref oMissing, ref oMissing); foreach (Word.Field myMergeField in oWordDoc.Fields) { iTotalFields++; Word.Range rngFieldCode = myMergeField.Code; String fieldText = rngFieldCode.Text; if (fieldText.StartsWith(" MERGEFIELD")) { Int32 endMerge = fieldText.IndexOf("\\"); Int32 fieldNameLength = fieldText.Length - endMerge; String fieldName = fieldText.Substring(11, endMerge - 11); fieldName = fieldName.Trim(); if (fieldName == "letter_title") { myMergeField.Select(); oWord.Selection.TypeText(acct.letter_title); } if (fieldName == "account_id") { myMergeField.Select(); oWord.Selection.TypeText(acct.account_id); } if (fieldName == "address") { myMergeField.Select(); oWord.Selection.TypeText(acct.PEOPLE.home_address + "\r\n" + acct.PEOPLE.home_city + ", " + acct.PEOPLE.home_state + " " + acct.PEOPLE.home_zip); } if (fieldName == "greeting_title") { myMergeField.Select(); oWord.Selection.TypeText(acct.greeting_title); } if (fieldName == "service_name") { myMergeField.Select(); oWord.Selection.TypeText((acct.SERVICEs.FirstOrDefault()).service_name); } if (fieldName == "service_date") { myMergeField.Select(); oWord.Selection.TypeText((acct.SERVICEs.FirstOrDefault()).service_date.ToString()); } } } oWordDoc.PrintOut(); oWordDoc.Close(Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdSaveOptions.wdDoNotSaveChanges); Thread.Sleep(2000); oWord.Quit(); The Error is: Server Error in '/Tracker2' Application. Word was unable to read this document. It may be corrupt. Try one or more of the following: * Open and Repair the file. * Open the file with the Text Recovery converter. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Word was unable to read this document. It may be corrupt. Try one or more of the following: * Open and Repair the file. * Open the file with the Text Recovery converter. Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. Stack Trace: [COMException (0x800a141f): Word was unable to read this document. It may be corrupt. Try one or more of the following: * Open and Repair the file. * Open the file with the Text Recovery converter.] Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Documents.Add(Object& Template, Object& NewTemplate, Object& DocumentType, Object& Visible) +0 Tracker.RunLetter2.Button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Ethan\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\EstateTracker\Tracker\RunLetter2.aspx.cs:52 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +154 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3691
time slot booking system   (106 Views)
Guys, Just joined in to the website...I have a situation...I need to design a form online using ASP.NET which will help people booking a time slot (it is going to be a particular day everyweek...office hours 10 to 5...one hour slot...one person per slot). How should be the database designed. The database will also have details about the person booking the slot e.g. name, address, telephone number. How best the database should be designed The way it would work is...Person chooses a date...available slots on the date are made available as a drop down to him...he chooses a slot...fills in rest of the details...done. I need help with how the database can be designed
Validating HyperLink Control   (110 Views)
Regarding with my project i need to validate the HyperLink control in Asp.Net When i click the HyperLink control it should redirect to one page if any user is logged in already else it should go to another page. So my code looks like this, but it isn't working plz help me protected void HyperLink1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { if (((LoginName1).ToString()).Equals(null)) { Response.Redirect("Default4.aspx"); } else { Response.Redirect("Default3.aspx"); } }
Placeholder + image + dimension   (232 Views)
have you tried putting a for every end of "System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image"
fetch Website Visitor's IPAddress   (133 Views)
hii presently i am going to make livechat software.. in which i need to fetch website visitor's IPAddress..
How do I alert server side code to browser window resize?   (202 Views)
I have an image and a background image I want to display in the browser using server side code. I want the image height to just fit in the browser window, and I want the images to be resized as the browser window is resized. Is there a way to do that I'm using master pages, if that makes a difference. I'm currently calling a separate file to return the browser's initial size, but I don't how how to detect when the browser is resized Diane
asp.net 2.0 powerpoint ppt   (224 Views)
Can any one Send me asp.net 2.0 ppt @ my emailID .I want to give presentation on asp.net 2.0
Mortgage Amortization Schedule Payment   (182 Views)
Hi! can you help me how to code the mortgage amortization payments that can generate the following codes: This is the input box MRI : FIRE : INTEREST : AMOUNT : PAYMENT DATE : AMORTIZATION SCHEDULE ================================================= PAYMENT DATE MRI FIRE INTEREST AMOUNT ACTUAL BAL. ================================================= 01/15/1998 50.50 25.20 256.00 256,200.00 25,000.000 02/15/1998 50.50 25.20 256.00 256,200.00 25,000.000 03/15/1998 50.50 25.20 256.00 256,200.00 25,000.000 04/15/1998 50.50 25.20 256.00 256,200.00 25,000.000 USING asp.net codes..... thanx in advance This post has been edited by noeldaz: 02 October 2007 - 01:06 AM
MessageBox   (160 Views)
Hi...... How to display MessageBox in asp.net with C# Plz Help me...
Multiline Maxlength   (188 Views)
,Okay i'm pretty new to .net but, i'm aware the maxlength property is ignored in multiline textboxes. I'm also aware that their is a java script solution to the problem, although i don't want to use java. (wouldn't fit the flow of the webpage).The last alternative i believe is a regular expression validator which i'm pretty clueless aboutMy textbox looks as follows:Pretty bog standard, how would i go about coding a regex validator for this box to set a maxlength of say 30
image navigation   (188 Views)
From the email sent to a user, a link opens showing a list of images. The Next Previous Navigation is provided.I am writing code n javascript with an array of images.I need to create this list in ASP/ASP.NET and send to javascript.Other alternaties are fine too, to implement this fuctionality.Any pointers will be helpful.
dropdownlist not showing value stored   (194 Views)
THIS IS HOW DROPDOWNLIST1 IS SET UP. THERE ARE 2 LISTITEMSTHAT ARE PUT IN THAT ARE NOT FROM SQLDATASOURCE1, "" AT THE TOP AND "aa" JUST BELOW THAT.
Moving files and folders   (301 Views)
I've got a directory on ym web server that has files and folders (files within those folders too) in it. I'd like a way to go through this "root" folder and move all the files and folders in there to another location. Any ideas I'm guessing I'd have to use the File.IO but not too sure how.
Type 'Int32' Not Defined Compile Error   (171 Views)
.I have moved an asp.net 2.0 using visual basic web application from my development machine to another dev pc. When I attempt to compile the project I receive copious "Type 'Int32' not defined" error messages. None of the error messages are for any sort of special library but rather these basic types. of my references are the same when looking at the machines next to each other. The imports statements are there as well.Any suggestions or ideas on this oneTHanksjim
Should be simple...DataGrid replace column value from another table   (193 Views)
How do I do something like this First, I have a DataGrid. Now, if one of the rows in one of the columns equals a value of TP, I need to replace that value with a value pulled from another table that uses TP as the key. Does that make sense I know how to do this in ASP.I want to do something like the ASP code below but using ASP.NET.RS.Open "SELECT myTableColumn1, myTableColumn2 From myTable where myTableColumn2 = ABC ;", DB, adOpenKeyset, adLockReadOnlyDo While Not RS.EOF If RS(myTableColumn1) = TP Then RS2.Open "SELECT myOtherTableColumn1 From myOtherTable where myOtherTableColumn1= TP ;", DB, adOpenKeyset, adLockReadOnly Response.Write( &R2(myOtherTableColumn1)& )Else Response.Write( &RS(myTableColumn1)& )End IfRS.MoveNextLoop
C# code adding random exclamation characters in text.   (205 Views)
Are there any reasons why C# would randomly add exclamation characters to a text. The basic part of the program is that the user enters text into a field, hits save, and that text is then saved in the database, and appears in the window below the original field. They then hit a send button and the email is sent out to 2 thousand customers. But in the text that they enter, it sometimes just adds an exclamation point for no reason Has anyone ever heard of this
ListBox Selected Items as parameter for Stored Procedure   (93 Views)
I am trying to figure out how to pass multiple ListBox items into a stored procedure. What would be the best way to attack this I'm currently trying to build a dataset based on the selected items, then somehow pass that dataset into the stored procedure. Here is what I have thus far, just a loop through the list box items to see what has been selected:Dim counter As Integer Dim ds_selected_items As DataSet Dim product_code As DataColumn For counter = 0 To (ListBox1.Items.Count - 1) Step 1 If ListBox1.Items(counter).Selected = True Then HOW CAN I POPULATE A DATASET AT THIS POINT End If NextThen, how can I get the list of selected items to be used as parameters in a Stored Procedure
skip DTD in xml load   (249 Views)
i have a question i have some xmls with in the header :CODEHowever this TestAsset is not present, is there any way to skip it during the doc.Load(rtxmlfile) (Since it now generates an error) -- http://leau.net
DB Path   (329 Views)
This is driving me CRAZY! Im trying to do is change the database path from this:CODE string connectionstring = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source="+ Server.MapPath("access.mdb") +";"; string sql = "select * from events"; To something like this:CODE string connectionstring = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data SourceProvider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=d:\dir1\dir2\dir3\database\access.mdb; string sql = "select * from events"; Ive tried a hundred different combinations, and nothing works.The entire code for the page is this:CODEDataSet ds = new DataSet();protected void Page_Load(Object Src, EventArgs E){ string connectionstring = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source="+ Server.MapPath("access.mdb") +";"; string sql = "select * from events"; OleDbDataAdapter da = new OleDbDataAdapter(sql, connectionstring); da.Fill(ds, "events"); }protected void eventscalendar_DayRender(Object Src, DayRenderEventArgs E){ StringBuilder strEvents = new StringBuilder(); strEvents.Append(""); foreach (DataRow row in ds.Tables["events"].Rows) { DateTime eventdate = (DateTime)row["eventdate"]; if (eventdate.Equals(E.Day.Date)) strEvents.Append("" + row["eventtext"]); } strEvents.Append(""); E.Cell.Controls.Add(new LiteralControl(strEvents.ToString()));}Event Calendar Must I do something with the Global.asax Any/all help would be greatly appreciated!!!I'm using DW-MX 2004 on a asp.net server- tom
how to submit user name and password to a server?   (208 Views)
I have a username textbox, password textbox, and a submit button. Users will input username, input password, and then click on the submit button. Now suppose I have want to input the username, password, and click on the submit button manually. How Do I write all of this into a url and send it examaple,my website is www.sample.comthe page that will recieve the username and password is"login.aspx"I dont want to type in the username and password and press the submit button. i would like to type the username and password into a url form Like the stuff that one can do with an ftp.example ftp://www.sample.com:username=jack:password=jillI hope you people can understand what im trying to do here. How do I set it up like the ftp url and send it instead of typing the infos manually and clicking on the submit button. Thankx a bunch in advance.
Crystal Report Toolbar dont contain Print Button in aspx page   (170 Views)
,I'm using a CrytalreportViewer in aspx page this work fine, i have the Toolbar properties set true, it shows to me the toolbar with out the print button.Can anyone please tell me if this is by defualt or how can i get this button appearsThank in Advance.
FileIndex MSIDXS   (95 Views)
I'm working with Index Server and am getting an error of:System.InvalidCastException: The data value could not be converted for reasons other than sign mismatch or data overflow. For example, the data was corrupted in the data store but the row was still retrievable.When I try to return the FileIndex column. My select statement looks like "SELECT FileIndex, DocTitle, vpath, filename, size, write, characterization, rank". If I remove FileIndex, it works great!Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this It is necessary for me to pull back FileIndex, so removing it is not an option
ASP.Net development tools   (221 Views)
. What are you using as your ASP.Net development tool and why
Unable to open Web Project   (200 Views)
I am trying to open a sample .vbproj file. The file has references to a URL which, I have not yet created - since I do not know what the settings are. Questions are:1. Everytime I open up a web project, do I first have to create the URL2. Can I make a setting for the IDE to create the web project everytime I open a new web project.3. As shown in the error message below, how do I create a Virtual directory for 'http://Localhost:/Controls' as there is a colon in the middle.The error message is: Unable to oen Web project 'Controls'. The file path 'C:\...\controls' does not correspond to the URL 'http://Localhost:/Controls'. The two need to map to the same server location
console.writeline   (117 Views)
How does Console.WriteLine work
Simulate button click   (112 Views)
I have an image button control defined like thisProtected WithEvents btnSubmit As System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton...which when clicked fires this.Sub btnSubmit_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As ImageClickEventArgs)End SubHowever I have a scenario when this button is not clicked on the page but I need the code to be called. How can I do this in the code behind pagebtnSubmit_Click(btnSubmit, )
Encodng problem?   (264 Views)
I have made a website for a phone. The website has some resource files with swedish characters in it like " ". The page itself is coded in UTF-8 in the web.config. The problem is that these characters disappear when viewing them in the phone.I don't know what level the problem is, if I have to use a function to convert the text to html characters like ö and so on or if the encoding is wrong of the resource file. Please help.
checkboxes in data grid   (231 Views)
I am looking to create a web page kind of like yahoo mail (or any web based email system for that matter). The main thing that I need help with is how to do batch updates. You know how you put a check in the checkbox beside each message and then do (for example) a batch deletion.Can anyone give me guidance on how to begin this I am using a datalist and I know how to get the check boxes in the list. I am confused when attempting to reference these things. I will not know how many will appear on the page and from what I can tell they only get created at run-time. Can someone give me some guidance here. Any other suggestions are welcome too
Loading resource files dynamically?   (219 Views)
I have a website which needs translation. I am wondering if I could create language files and put them in a directory and then load then into the cache (if the files has been modified) and then load the resource files from the cache.Is this possible What function can I use to load a resource file from cache
customizing datagrid   (165 Views)
I need to customize my datagrid to act like this:CODE Topic ID 1 Item 1 Item 2 Item 3 Grand total 6 Topic ID 2 Item 1 Item 2 Item 3 Grand total 8 I have created my views in Oracle so I can bind the data to the datagrid and display it in typical columns and rows. I can even do the grand total in the footer. I just can not seem to figure out how to place a row that is databound into the grid to seperate the sections. Any ideas or help would be very appreciated.Cassidy
sorting DataGrid without knowing names of fields   (244 Views)
Hi all,I have a DataGrid that's never populated using the same SQL query. Since the column (field) names are usually different, I don't know of a way to create a SortView based on a member of my dataset's DefaultView. Is it still possible to sort this DataGrid If so, ho
Don't refresh on reserve   (199 Views)
I'm looking for a way to make a roundtrip to the server and comeback, but not refresh the whole page.I did this a while ago, you can see here:http://www.hellokis.com/class_03.aspxand select class= event=picnic2004Now when you select the picture from the left, the whole page does not refresh, just the picture.This does not use JavaScript directly, but it does use maintain view state, which I know employes javascript.Which leads to another question, in places where it makes sense, do think JavaScript and ASP.NET should be mixed I started with a feeling that I wanted to do everything with server side, but this does not seem to be a good idea. But now I have things like, where makeVisible is my call to a JavaScript function
Deploying a private web service   (149 Views)
Hi all,I have created a web service in VB.Net using the localhost. I now want to deploy it onto an internet web server but I only want it available to those who know it is there. ie I don't want to publish it. So which files do I need to put on the web serverCheers, Ladyhawk. ** ASP/VB/Java Programmer **
Reference a class defined in one file by a different codebehind page   (101 Views)
I know this should be simple, but I just can't figure it out.I am moving the scripting out of an aspx page into a codebehind page. The aspx page has a reference to a .vb file that has a number of reusable functions. When compiling the codebehind page, I get errors that the custom functions defined in the .vb page are not defined, which is obvious, since I can't figure out how to reference the class defined in the .vb page in the codebehind page. If this all made sense, any suggestionTerry
Comparing file names   (220 Views)
I know how to bring up the contents of a folder and, I know how to fill a listbox by using a SQL statement. I don't know how to combine the two.Here's the challenge. I'm trying to read file names from a listbox (which were filled after reading from a SQL field) and compare each one of them with entries from a file folder using the GetFiles object. The objective is to fill the listbox w/ file names that exist only in the folder and weed out the names that match in the SQL table. Ideas, anyone JJ "Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand" - Witch Hunt, by Rush
Iterate cells in datarowbound event   (143 Views)
I'm using conditional formatting in a gridview. I want to be able to iterate the cells in that specific row. What I have below works, but was wondering if there is a collection available so I can use foreach instead.
Survey Error Access Denied to Path   (157 Views)
Hi Guys,I have downloaded the following http://www.sycbp.com/controls/websurvey/controlusage.html application and it worked great on my local machine.I then uploaded all the required files to my website hoster and now I get the following error:****************************CODEAccess to the path 'C:\Inetpub\vhosts\******\httpdocs\answersSample.xml' is denied.Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Inetpub\vhosts\******\httpdocs\answersSample.xml' is denied.ASP.NET is not authorized to access the requested resource. Consider granting access rights to the resource to the ASP.NET request identity. ASP.NET has a base process identity (typically {MACHINE}\ASPNET on IIS 5 or Network Service on IIS 6) that is used if the application is not impersonating. If the application is impersonating via , the identity will be the anonymous user (typically IUSR_MACHINENAME) or the authenticated request user.To grant ASP.NET access to a file, right-click the file in Explorer, choose "Properties" and select the Security tab. Click "Add" to add the appropriate user or group. Highlight the ASP.NET account, and check the boxes for the deed access.Source Error:An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.Stack Trace:[UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Inetpub\vhosts\******\httpdocs\answersSample.xml' is denied.] System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) +1971539 System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) +998 System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) +114 System.Xml.XmlDocument.Save(String filename) +87 sstchur.web.survey.WebSurvey.btnSubmit_Click(Object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e) +782 System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs e) +105 System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +115 System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5102*********************I have tried to implement the impersonate code in the web.config file, but I get an error when I add the username and password in the code.Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this problem
using HTA with asp.net   (303 Views)
I have to do some coding for another company to send automated emails. They insist that instead of using a console app that I use an asp.net web page called from an HTA. I'm not familiar with HTA's and searched fruitlessly to find out something relevant. Can someone point me in the right direction so I can complete this assignment
Best use of ASP.NET membership tools and SQL logins/roles   (251 Views)
I'm just now learning of the membership tools available in ASP.NET 2.0 ... looks very powerful, and relatively easy to manage. It brought up some questions about how they'd relate to SQL logins and roles.An app that I am expecting to begin working on shortly will have a hosted SQL Server 2005 as its data source, using SQL authentication. (By hosted, I mean a hosting company will provide the hardware and maintain the server, but it will not be shared with other customers) The database will have several SQL roles, with SQL logins assigned to each. Stored procedures, views, etc will all have their permissions tied to user roles. There is the likelihood that users will be interfacing with means other than the ASP.NET pages (VB.NET forms are a possibility ... want to leave this functionality open) so permissions being based on data is fairly important.Questions:- How do folks typically work with such an app ... use ASP.NET membership in conjunction with SQL logins/roles, or just choose which of the two is best for their situation- Better to use Windows authentication (possible in such a scenario)I'm not much on server technology, and just learning the ASP.NET authentication ...
View Email Spool   (267 Views)
Is there any way to view the email spool of ASP.Net before it sends them via SMTP
IF versus case statement   (205 Views)
I can use either one, but if I can then which one should I useFor a simple exampleCODESelect Case DateTime.Now.Month Case 1 lstrMonth = 11 lintPriceYear = DateTime.Now.Year - 1 Case Else lstrMonth = DateTime.Now.Month - 2 lintPriceYear = DateTime.Now.Year End SelectOR If DateTime.Now.Month = 1 Then lstrMonth = 11 lintPriceYear = DateTime.Now.Year - 1 Else lstrMonth = DateTime.Now.Month - 2 lintPriceYear = DateTime.Now.Year End IfProbably a trivial question, but I would just like to know some general thoughts on it