SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

ListBox selectedvalue

I have a listbox that display a select distinct field from SQL and I have a button when clicked, it supposed to copy the content of the listbox into a textbox, but it didnot, it seems like I have the select the value first then click copy. Is there a way to default it to automatically select the content of the listbox
the code of my button clicked

Protected Sub CopyButton_Click()
Address.Text = OldAddressListBox.SelectedValue

Thank for help

Posted On: Tuesday 1st of January 2013 11:56:01 PM Total Views:  243
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

inserting all record in a dataset to a database table   (205 Views)
good day...problem: at the the click of a button (btnSubmit), i want all the records displayed in a datagrid (connected to a dataset) to be inserted in a table in a SQL database.I know I can loop through each record, and insert this records in a table one by one. The problem with this is that it will take significantly much time (i presume) for these records to be added to the table via internet. So, is there anyway I can insert these records with a single command, or at least without having to loopany inforamtion or advice wil be highly appreciatedwouter
Advice on forms.   (164 Views)
:)I have to build three page form validation. Should I use panel controls to do this orpass variable from one form to another. What methods are good to implement.As well for the password textbox. I lose the information. What should I do if the usergoes back to the page with the password and it is empty.
Web controls   (90 Views)
Im trying to add a ValueProperty to a Button in asp.net.This works fine but when the page PostBack the ValueProperty is reset. The textProperty is ok.WHY, WHY, WHY Public Class ButtonEx Inherits System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button Public Property Value() As String Get Return PropertyValue End Get Set(ByVal Value As String) PropertyValue = Value End Set End Property Private PropertyValue As StringEnd ClassTiaMADMAD
Retrieve data from database   (274 Views)
I have saved my questions in the database and i can't retrieve it and let my users do the questions. The things i have done is to show them on a gridview and not in a question format. How should i do it Please help me! , I have to make it display like not question and not this way. I am having problems creating the template. Attached image(s)
code to delete records from database when a checkbox in gridview is   (172 Views)
I have few checkboxes in the gridview.When I click any checkbox I am able to insert records into the database.But when I am deselecting the previously selected checkbox I want to delete that record from the database. I need the C#.net code to do it please.
What does this code do?   (146 Views)
Hi Guys, Just wondering what this code is doing, I am more experienced with C++ and PHP, but I thought it was about time I started looking into ASP. I understand most things in ASP, but I came accross this bit of code and can't find any info on it online This is in the header.asp file, it contains all the database connection data, but Im not sure how it is inserted into session("con") in the first place. set con=session("con") This is what I am unsure about, how is con and object, if I output it on the screen it is just a load of database connection text What is the execute method, is this updating the database or the session variables The only table in the databse relevant to this is saved_cart, so what is #cart con.execute "update #cart set prod_qty=prod_qty+" & prod_qty &" where prod_id=" & prod_id,r Hopefully someone can shed some light on it
Howto specify numbers of display items in the dropdownlisbox   (198 Views)
.I have a dropdownlist that are populated with data from a table, there will be around 200 items in the list. When i click at the list arrow, it shows 28 items, and i can scroll up and down, Is there way to make the dropdownlist to show 10 items. I try the Dropdownlist.style.add("items","10") in the pageLoad but it didn't work.Thank in advance for your help.
Cannot have multiple items selected in a DropDownList.   (357 Views)
,Below is what I have and when I click submit button I got the error "Cannot have multiple items selected in a DropDownList" Any help is appreciated.Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load If Not Page.IsPostBack Then Session("myTable") = New Data.DataView() ddApp.Items.Add(New ListItem("--- Please Select ---")) ddApp.Items.Add(New ListItem("ABC")) ddApp.Items.Add(New ListItem("DEF")) ddApp.Items.Add(New ListItem("GHI")) Dim i As Integer For i = 1 To 10 ddNum.Items.Add(New ListItem(i)) ddNum.SelectedIndex = 0 Next i End If End SubProtected Sub btnSubmit_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnSubmit.Click cmdInsert.Parameters.AddWithValue("@name", ddApp.SelectedItem.Text) cmdInsert.Parameters.AddWithValue("@copy_num", ddNum.SelectedItem.Text)end sub