SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

disable buttoncolumn in datagrid

hi to all

i am using a datagrid and i have problems on disabling it.

this is how the fields of my datagrid are defined

Has you can see i have two columns, "Option" and "File".
When i do

me.dgrid1.enable = false

the datagrid should be desable, the problem is that the buttons in the column "Option" work

How can i disable the buttoncolumn

Posted On: Wednesday 7th of November 2012 12:44:56 PM Total Views:  188
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

How to disable table one row using JavaScript?   (125 Views)
In my ASP project i want to disable one row of table depending on conditions. i am calling this function in combobox onchange event in my asp page by using Div tag in the table and below code:document.getElementById('myDiv1').style.visibility='hidden';but this code didn't work. Is there any other way.Plz help me out
disable BACK and FORWARD   (70 Views)
the main page i enter the value into the textbox. when i jump to another page.and i try to press "BACK" button in IE, and the value in the textbox still at there.... for the "FORWARD" button also like that.how can i clear the value in the textboxi already do the expire for that page.how to solve i
javascript to disable button   (76 Views)
Using this javascript to check a textbox lenght and enable a button if met. I'm getting an error msg though and not sure why: Document.getElementByID is null or not an object HTML Code: function SetButtonStatus(txtText, btnButton) { if (txtText.value.length >= 6) document.getElementById(btnButton).disabled = false; else document.getElementById(btnButton).disabled = true; }
What Should I do if Javascript was disabled?   (103 Views)
hay, what should i do if the javascript was disabled on the client browser should i call the server side and how could i do such a thing if it is possible let me clear it for you i have a web page, and i am using JQuery ajax, and i'm calling the server side using the webMethod attribute, so what should i do if the client browser disable Javascript
why is cookie still working when browser has cookies disabled?   (132 Views)
It's weird, my firefox has cookies disabled, yet I am still able to retrieve the cookie. Code: protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) { Response.Cookies["a"].Value = "1"; } protected void Button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { Label1.Text = Request.Cookies["a"].Value.ToString(); //it returns value 1 } Why is this
Re: Can IE Debugger be disabled?   (91 Views)
We have recently had some security issues with our web app where users have actually gone into the IE debugger tool and enabled a "Submit" button and saved data they shouldn't have. So...my question is....is their anyway to prevent this from happening
enbable disable cehckboxes on checkbox in repeater   (127 Views)
see the .aspx page Code: Hotel Requirement id Room Categories single Double i want when any packages checbox click in repeater two other checkbox in repeater (single,double get enable) in the same row ,whne i un-unchecked it it also disables them , iw rite some stuff in my application in order to do but its does not working as required now see the code Code: Private Sub Repeater1_ItemCreated(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.RepeaterItemEventArgs) Handles Repeater1.ItemCreated Dim ri As RepeaterItem = CType(e.Item, RepeaterItem) Dim elemType As ListItemType = e.Item.ItemType If (elemType = ListItemType.Item) OrElse (elemType = ListItemType.AlternatingItem) Then Dim cb As CheckBox = ri.FindControl("chk_packages") AddHandler cb.CheckedChanged, AddressOf Me.myCheckedChanged 'cb.CheckedChanged += New EventHandler(CheckedChanged) End If End Sub Code: Private Sub myCheckedChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs) /// i need help here end sub any urgent help is requested
Re: Problem while trying to disable key board events in firefox   (134 Views)
I've written code to deny the user from using "ctrl & shift" keys to disable copy,select.paste operations.when i run my application,it's working fine in IE but not in firefox. Below is the code: Code: function Disablekeyevents() { var nav = window.Event true : false; //alert(nav); if (nav) { window.captureEvents(Event.KEYDOWN); window.onkeydown = NetscapeEventHandler_KeyDown; } else { document.onkeydown = MicrosoftEventHandler_KeyDown; } } function NetscapeEventHandler_KeyDown(e) { //debugger; if (typeof(e.keyCode == 17) { // alert(e.charCode + String.fromCharCode( e.charCode ); return false; } return true; } function MicrosoftEventHandler_KeyDown() { //debugger; //alert(event.keycode) if (event.ctrlKey) event.returnValue= false; }
[RESOLVED][2005] How to make textbox enable and disable by checkbox?   (123 Views)
[2005] How to make textbox enable and disable by checkbox why when I apply as the following code but no response at all...... [2005] How to make textbox enable and disable by checkbox Code: protected void CheckBox8_CheckedChanged(object sender, EventArgs e) { if (CheckBox8.Checked == true) { txtCheckOther.Enabled = true; } else { txtCheckOther.Enabled = false; } }
Re: How to disable back button browser history in asp.net?   (148 Views)
I'm using 2 masterpages in my project.One master page is for login page and another one for the HomePage where user will go thro the options to reach other pages from home page..The thing is,i have "Logout" button in my home page.When i click on the logout button,the page will be redirected to "LoginPage.aspx". After redirecting to login page,when i click on browser back button,the previous page is displaying but it should not display to user since i'm doing sensitive transactions in all pages... I tried using following code Code: Response.Expires = 0; Response.Cache.SetNoStore(); Response.AppendHeader("Pragma", "no-cache"); Page.Response.Cache.SetCacheability(HttpCacheability.NoCache); but it's not working...any help.... -Priyajee
how to disable the rewind button of the media player   (169 Views)
Dear Freind, using the following code i am embedding the media player in my web page. Code: my need is i need to disable the rewind button of the media player.only pause,play and forward button should be enabled. is this posssible to do if means please give me the code as per my code shown.please
resolved[02/03] button refuses to disable or become visible = false   (194 Views)
I set in my btn Click event the following: btnCreateRpt.Enabled = False that simpe and nothing happened so then I placed it in the If Not ispostbakc end if condition which should ahve grabbed it and nope nothing. I tried javascript tricks such as this one : Code: btnCreateRpt.Attributes.Add("onClick", "javascript: func();") function func() { document.getElementById(btnCreateRpt).style.visibility='hidden'; } again nothing...what the heck is going on here even tried this this.cmdSomeButton.Attributes.Add("onClick", "this.disabled=true;"); again nothing. Is there some other event firing off that could be responsbile for this or a page refresh going on/ being triggered without my knowing it
Re: How to disable back button in all browsers in asp.net?   (128 Views)
Hi , I'm doing a quiz website.I have "start.aspx" page which is having "start test" button. When i click on that button,the web page will be redirected to "quiz.aspx" page where i'm displaying questions for users.I have totally 10 questions.but i will display one question at a time in my "quiz.aspx" page.The questions will change when user click on the "next" button.So here,When user finished answering first question,he will click on the "next" button to display second question in the same page.At this time,when he click on back button in the browser window, it should not go back. for this i have tried the following code. Code: function disableBackButton() { window.history.forward(); } setTimeout("disableBackButton()", 0); But it's not working in both IE and firefox.. Alternatively also I have tried to remove cache and i wrote Response.CacheControl = "no-cache" but it's working in IE and not in firefox.. I'm spending more time in this back button issue.. plz anyone direct me to do it successfully
enable/disable button from clientside?   (190 Views)
Hi! I am wondering if there is a way to enable and disable, yet still postback when enabled, an ASP.NET button from client side This is so when I process a form, I do not want the user to click several times! I did a bit of hunting around on the net but nothing much came up for me. There was one where on the page_load event: Code: this.cmdSomeButton.Attributes.Add("onClick", "this.disabled=true;"); which seemed to work but did not cause any postback to the server!
Checkboxes disabled at runtime   (161 Views)
The goal of this section of the app is to have a GridView that displays rows to the user who will then select which rows he wishes to continue the process with. The Grid containing all choices to select from is bound to a datatable with a column that isn't databased, but generated by code with the boolean datatype. When I bind to this DataTable, all of the Checkboxes are disabled. Due to research, I discovered that all of the rows of the gridview are ReadOnly by default, thus disabled. I have tried a plethora of things to Enable these checkboxes for ALL rows during PreRender. How can I pragmatically get the GridView to honor a non-readonly state for all GridViewRows automatically at page load!! The checkboxes are just for SELECTION of multiple records, NOT editing the record's data. It's a Virtual column bound to a virtual dataset that merely needs to live in state through a single postback.
[2005] using checkbox status to disable/enable other elements...   (142 Views)
I have two checkbox's, and if they are checked, then certain elements on the page need to be enabled and if they are not checked, then those certain elements need to be dissabled.. I tried the following, but it didn't work. vb Code: ...checkbox1_checkedchanged(blah, blah)if checkbox1.checked thenelement1.enabled = falseelseelement1.enabled = trueend ifend sub something along those lines anyways...
Re: disable resizing window   (158 Views)
is there any function of ASP to disable resizing of windows I tried JavaScript and i go an error saying that access is denied.. Need some help.. Thank you
Can't seem to disable ViewState   (128 Views)
Seems like no matter what I do, I can't disable ViewState. I have placed the correct directive at both the page level and web.config level, but ViewState keeps showing up in the web page.
Re: How to disable browser caching?   (161 Views)
How would i do that I found some ways on the net like response.expires but it didnt work for me Is their anyway i can achieve this Btw i'm using IE 6.0
disable server-side validation   (197 Views)
Hi. I would like to know if you can turn off server-side validation for validation controls. I read on the MS website that it is true, but I can't find any examples. I know that for the CustomValidator control you can just omit the OnServerValidate property, but what about the other validators I would highly appreciate a small example. I also have a more general question: Can I write validator functions (server side, not JavaScript), turn them off completely on the server and enable them for ALL browsers(including Netscape)