SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Creating ASP.NET/HTML pages 100% programmatically

Is it a possible create HTML pages 100% programmatically Particularly in VS2005, this would mean creating an empty .html file, putting it into a member pages folder, "figuring out" and adding HTML to the file, closing it, and associating it with a code behind file.

I'm not sure WHY I would do it, but I would like to know if it's possible to do all these step(and, if it's in fact a "standard practice" in some situations).

Posted On: Wednesday 2nd of January 2013 01:02:04 AM Total Views:  330
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

SMTP / Local Host { RESOLVED }   (74 Views)
I am having trouble sending mail from my server. Can I use my own mail box for the relay on the server. The server is outside the ISP's network though.example: mail.optonline.net (optonline.net being my ISP).The function works perfectly on my desktop, once deployed to the server however, It takes a moment to complete. It then redirects to another page but no email.Any ideas
ASP. NET Problem   (74 Views)
the web page which i want to develop is only allow one visitor to view the page. it mean if there are one visitor viewing the page, then the ither visitors cant view it.is this possible do it in asp .net if can, how to do i
ASP.NET with MS Access VS SQL 2000; advantages/disadvantages?   (97 Views)
I'm going to start my first ASP.NET project. In the process of looking for a web host I noticed that one account for $29 monthly offered a MS Access database and the next package higher at $59 monthly offers a MS SQL 2000 database. I was wondering if one database is better than the other , If one is easier to use than the other, and what the limitations of Access are compared to SQL. I will be working on a project for a car dealership to display all their cars in stock along with the vehicle options etc. They probably only have around 300 vehicles in stock at a time but have many fields for each record that include price, options,etc.I'm not sure which database type would work the best, I'd like to pay for only what it would take to do the job properly. I'm also not sure if learning/working with SQL is any harder or easier than Access and since I have to learn how to use one or the other, I guess it doesn't matter to me which one it is as long as it can do what it will need to do to make the website work well. If anyone has a minute of spare time could you please let me know your opinion.Thank you for any information you can provide.:D
Post Back on New Session   (70 Views)
My Page_Load() code sets up my page if Session.IsNewSession is true. When I click a button after the session has expired Page_Load detects Session.IsNewSession is true and runs the code, but my button's onclick code still runs and causes a null exception trying to access a session variable. How can I stop the onclick functions when the session expires Is there a better way to handle a session expiring
AJAX Autocomplete Extender   (127 Views)
Moved to ASP.NET forum. You will get a better response in this forum.
JavaScript & CustomValidator Control   (82 Views)
On a page I have a Repeater control, in the Repeater control I have an ItemTemplate which is CheckBox. As the Repeater is being bound it generates a CheckBox for each name in the contact list. I am trying to determine if the user selected at least 1 contact, I get the alert but the page posts back anyways. My CustomValidator looks like: My Javascript function (CheckContacts) liiks like: function CheckContacts(source, args) { var ctrl = 'repContacts'; var cbName = 'cbSelect'; var objForm = document.form1; var errorCount = 0; var ctrlName = ctrl + '__ctl1_' + cbName; var chkBox = document.getElementById(ctrlName); if(chkBox == null) { alert ('There was an issue checking the *'+cbName+'* check box in the *'+ctrl+'* control'); return errorCount; } var isChecked = false; var i = 1; // Notice the 1, its important to get the start number correct ctrlName = ctrl + '__ctl' + i + '_'+ cbName; var curItem = document.getElementById(ctrlName); if(null == curItem) { alert ('It was null'); // something is wrong. Probably one of the 'Customize Values' } while (curItem != null) { //to check items inside the DataGrid/Repeater //using the != null check should keep it from getting locked up if (curItem.checked == true) { isChecked = true; } //increment i AND get the next control i += 1 ; ctrlName = ctrl + '__ctl' + i + '_'+ cbName; curItem = document.getElementById(ctrlName); } if (isChecked == false) { source.errormessage = 'Your need to select at least 1 contact in your list'; errorCount+=1; } if (errorCount > 0) { args.IsValid = false; } else { args.IsValid = true; } } Alone I get no alert if no contact is selected. If I add code to the code behind that adds an onclick Event to my button like so: btnWriteMessage.Attributes.Add("onclick", "return CheckContacts()"); I get my alert but the page still submits, which is what Im trying to stop. This is my first attempt (believe it or not) at using a CustomValidator control, so anyone got any ideas
Changing the browser URL   (118 Views)
I am making a simple login system, then if the users details are correct, it will navigate to a different website (example: Google) This is my code so far using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using System.Web; using System.Web.UI; using System.Web.UI.WebControls; using System.IO; namespace WebApplication1 { public partial class _Default : System.Web.UI.Page { string password; protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) { StreamReader passwordStream = new StreamReader(@"K:\Uni (Year 3)\EJ315020S - Windows Application Devlopment\Projects\AssignmentProgram\LoginSystem\password.txt"); while (passwordStream.Peek() >= 0) { password = passwordStream.ReadLine(); } } protected void Button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { if (TextUsername.Text == "Jbloggs") { if (TextPassword.Text == password) { } } else { } } } } i have searched for it, but all i can find is things about "URL Routing"
Runtime Window Form creation   (106 Views)
Hi Friends, In my application i want to create a window form at runtime and save this newly created form in my current root directory. so that i can access that form in future. So, if any one has any idea how to do this then please help me. Here is the code what i did : Form f = new Form(); f.Name = "Frm_Test"; f.Text = "Test Form"; f.Show(); I can able to create a form dynamically but i did not know how to save this created form.
Using Web Services for Flash AS3 with asp.net   (155 Views)
i am doing a game project on chinese checkers. I am using Flash Cs3 professional to program my project. all in actionscript 3.0. For my database and website, i used asp.net and sql server. I used IIS 5.1 also. I found out that Actionscript 3.0 do not support web services. i want to pass my data from flash to asp.net to store into database. Do anyone have any solutions
pagination in asp.net using c#   (139 Views)
how to pagination in asp.net using c# coding
Session problems   (153 Views)
Problem still exists but found out some new Information. Running IE 7.0.5730.11 from any XP machine, the above session problem holds true. Running it from Vista IE 7.0.6001.18000 it works the way I need it to. I have tried several windows XP machines some with servicepack 3 and others with only service pack 2. It doesnt really matter what updates are on it, the application still ends the session. "Still waiting for the brave willing soul to venture forth and delve into this problem."
Allow users to create files dynamicly   (110 Views)
I'm looking to allow a specific role on the site to create pages (through the ui I create). By default asp.net doesnt grant this permission. How would I allow the role permissions to write files
trying to choose multiple files for uploading   (100 Views)
Hi to alli am trying to do a multiple file upload functionI use a input control : when i run the Web Aplication and click in the associated input button, it opens an "explorer" to choose the file that is going to be uploaded.but i can choose only one.Is there a way that enables me to choose more then one file i saw other solutions but they all implicate a fixed number of
ASP.NET 2.0 Data Cache sort problem   (208 Views)
I query a table that creates a dataset in "lastname" order. I then bind the table to a datagrid that displays the data in the proper "lastname" order. When I move to a "record layout" page I create a datatable from the Cached table and I want to navigate is "lastname" order. Instead, the navigation is in "emp_id" order.GRIDEMP_ID LASTNAME FIRSTNAME5 A JOAN3 B JOHN1 C KEVIN AFTER RESTORING CACHE IN RECORD LAYOUT I GET THIS ORDEREMP_ID LASTNAME FIRSTNAME1 C KEVIN3 B JOHN5 A JOAN Page 1 (contains grid)strSQL = "SELECT emp_id, lastname,firstname"strSQL += " FROM EMPLOYEES ORDER BY lastname"dstSearch = New DataSet()conPubs = New OleDbConnection(connection_string)dadSearch = New OleDbDataAdapter(strSQL, conPubs)dadSearch.Fill(dstSearch, "C_EMPLOYEES")dtblSearch = dstSearch.Tables("C_EMPLOYEES")dgrdEmployees.DataSource = dstSearchdgrdEmployees.DataBind()Cache("CACHED_TABLE") = dtblSearchStep 2. On the grid I have a "Select" link that shows a page with detail about the employee. On the forms are and buttons. When I press the next and prev buttons, the cached data moves in "emp_id" order rather than last name.Page 2 Record LayoutSub Record_View()Dim dtblTemp AS DataTableDim dvwRecord AS DataViewDim RowIndex AS IntegerDim numrows AS INTEGER SESSION("PREV") = 0SESSION("NEXT") = 0SESSION("FIRST") = 0SESSION("LAST") = 0dtblTemp = Cache("CACHED_TABLE")numrows = dtblTemp.Rows.Count-1SESSION("FIRST") = dtblTemp.Rows(0).Item("EMP_ID")SESSION("LAST") = dtblTemp.Rows(numrows).Item("EMP_ID"))dvwRecord = dtblTemp.DefaultView()dvwRecord.Sort = Session("LASTNAME") RowIndex = dvwRecord.Find("EMP_ID")) IF RowIndex -1 THEN IF RowIndex > 0 THEN SESSION("PREV") = dvwRecord(RowIndex-1).Row(EMP_ID")) END IF IF RowIndex dtblTemp.Rows.Count-1 THEN SESSION("NEXT") = dvwRecord(RowIndex+1).Row("EMP_ID")) END IFEND SUB
Tooltip for a database driven listbox   (112 Views)
Is there a way to make a tooltip for a database driven listbox without using client side codeWhen not does anybody know a way to develop thisThx
write a program to ping a series of IP addresses   (125 Views)
Steve, you can use the xp_Cmdshell extended Stored procedure if you are using SQL Server.CODExp_cmdshell 'PING 127.0.0.1'Try that in Query Analyzer with some different IP addresses and you should get back several rows depending on the results. From those results you should be able to get all the info you need.You could probably write your own sproc to do this and ping a list of preconfigured ips.
Can web form perform drag and drop?   (115 Views)
Can web form perform drag and drop
make label text invisible after 3 minute?   (124 Views)
I use label as message bar. Is it possible to make label text invisible after 3 minute
Javascript functions stop working   (120 Views)
Hi ,I need desperate help!!! I have an ASP.NET application that depends heavily on scripting. I was getting ready to put the website online (in a couple of days) when suddenly all the javascript that I have on the site stopped working. I'm running Windows 2000 Server, and the last thing I did was I went to Windows Update and downloaded over 25 updates for my machine, 18 of them critical. Other than that, I have done absolutely nothing so I'm suspecting that one of the updates messed me up. Does anybody know what may be happenin
Problem with RichTextBox component   (103 Views)
hello,I have a web application in which I want to use the functionalities of the RichTextBox component.I added it to my reference and import the system.windows.form.I use it like thismyRichTextBox as new RichTextBox()myRichTextBox.Rtf = "my RTF string"but I have the followinfg errorSystem.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The class already existI don't know what's going on.Any Ideas
class for server variables   (102 Views)
I'm looking to use request in some vb.net modules in my asp app. Which class is needed in order get access to the server variablesTIA
Newbie Questions   (104 Views)
I've never used .net but I've got .net source code that i want to use. I'm currently running IIS 5.0. Is is as simple as using those files or do I need to install a program that will allow me to use .net programming
Unable to print report from the server   (103 Views)
I have an app built in asp 2.0. It allows data entery and when the data is saved to a database, it prints a crystal report. This all works fine when I run it local on my machine. But when I publish it to the server, it bombs. Here is my code and the error message.CODE'**************** this is the code that actually prints the report Dim myReportDocument As New ReportDocument myReportDocument.Load(Server.MapPath(strReport)) myReportDocument.RecordSelectionFormula = "{command.RECORDID} = " & Session("ReportID") myReportDocument.PrintToPrinter(1, True, 1, 99)Error Message:Error in File C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\CaseLogDoc {39507207-A58B-48F3-ABEA-8FE633E626D3}.rpt:Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters. ProDev, MS Access ApplicationsVisit me at ==> http://www.prodev.usMay God bless you beyond your imagination!!!
Best Practice for DetailsView   (106 Views)
Using .NET 2.0 and VS2005 I'm creating a new website and I'm trying to utilise the new controls and features were possible.At the moment I'm making a simple update / add record form and initially tried creating the textboxes and using a ObjectDataSource Control set to a TableAdapter to add the fields. This worked but I can't for the life of me work out how to read a record from the ObjectDataSource and populate the textboxes ready for an edit to occur. I'd still be interested in hearing how to do thisAnyway, so I decided to try the detailsview control. At first I couldn't work out how to validate it and add multiline textboxes, but some time playing with templates has got most of that ironed out. However I'm trying to work out the best practice for updating some default fields in the table that the user should not see in the details view. I have a field for modified date to enable basic auditing of the updates and want to update it with the current date and time when the user clicks the update command in the detailsview. How can I do this / what method is best advice greatly appreciated.Cheers, Steve G (MCP)
Crystal Report to PDF Problem in ASP.Net   (98 Views)
Hi ,I have a problem. I need to generate a PDF from a crystal report on a web form. Thats no problem, that works, but for some reason, my page behind the PDF disapears. What i mean is the page that made the request (even though it has the same URL) is blank and the PDF opens up in acrobat over the web page.my code CODE Private Sub cmdGenerate_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles cmdGenerate.Click ExportReport() End Sub Sub ExportReport() Dim oStream As New MemoryStream ' // using System.IO ' Select Case format ' Case "PDF" oStream = cr.ExportToStream( _ CrystalDecisions.Shared.ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat) Response.Clear() Response.Buffer = True Response.ContentType = "application/pdf" '-------------------------------------------------------------- Try Response.BinaryWrite(oStream.ToArray()) Response.End() Catch err As Exception Response.Write("< BR >") Response.Write(err.Message.ToString) End Try End Su
ListBox Javascript   (73 Views)
Does anyone have Javascript for limiting the number of selected items (lets say to 5) in a multi-select ListBox using ASP.NET
Lost SQLDataAdapter on page design   (241 Views)
Hi ALL,For some reason, I've lost my SQLDataAdapter, SQLConnection, and Dataset icons that appear at the bottom of the design page. Of course, I need these to make property changes. Anyway, I closed VS and reopened it, but it didn't make any difference. The version I am using is: Microsoft Visual Basic .NET 69461-270-0000007-18910Has anyone seen this before Any thoughts, ideasTIA, Randy
Sending a Row of Data Through a Web Service   (101 Views)
,I am creating a web service and I want it to retrieve and return a row of data. I know I can use a dataset to do this but its overly bulky to do so. For example, it takes a quite awhile for a pocket pc to interpret the dataset from the web service. Im looking for something lighterIs there any less bulky way to send a data table or a data colum
Creating Dataset via Data Adapater OR DataTable Programmatically   (92 Views)
Your help is appreicated, I am reading .Net and got confused. Data Adapter (DA)can create DataSet with one or more Datatable (DT)by using the DA method ( Fill). However, DS and DT can also be created programmatically.I find it easier to use DA.Fill. So my question, why would a developer create Ds and DT programmatically and what added advantages would he/she gain
length of a textbox   (91 Views)
fairly new to web programming.i have a webpage containing an asp:textbox (textbox1) and an asp:label(label1).As the user is typing into the textbox i want the label to show the amount of characters they have typed.i think this should probably be done on the client side.How do i go about doing this
layout problems   (203 Views)
hi. sorry for the gui problem but i am having a suprisingly difficult time getting the various components on the top of my form to behave appropriately. i am trying to acheive the effect of www.linkedin.com with a panel on top and tabstrip just below. when i try to move the tabstrip up just a little, it want so move a huge leap to beneath the panel. messing with margins, etc doesn't work. i have tried this in both flowlayout and gridlayout and neither offer a way (that i have discovered) to have components nicely line up without overlap. i'd appreciate feedback at this point.
FolderBrowserDialog   (115 Views)
I am trying to use the FolderBrowserDialog option to allow users to browse for a folder. I can't seem to get it to import System.Windows.Forms which I assume I need - it says: Namespace or type...cannot be found.I am using VB.NET and .NET v1.
Why do my edit fields in a datagrid have special formatting?   (86 Views)
Any help will be greatly appreciated! Heres the problem: in edit mode the first 3 fields firstName, middleName and lastName have special formatting. Those 3 fields are a different color and have a 3-D shadow effect. The other two socialSecurityNumber and amount appear as a normal textbox. The real problem is I dont know where in the following code the special effects comes from or is it in my code behind. Can anyone point me in the right directionThank you!iReadList Contacts Add New Contact | Main Menu First Name Middle Name Last Name Social Security Amount
Make a page postback?   (144 Views)
Is their a way to make an aspx page poat backSituation..Child window "CompleteAccount.aspx" that sets a session. Need to check that session when the Close button is clicked.on Parent "Account.aspx" in vb code behind in a sub()Dim s as strings = "window.open('CompleteAccount.aspx' ,'alert','width=400,height=200 resizable=yes scrollbars=no');"Response.Write(s)After the user completes the work on the child page how can I make the parent page postback
Help with a nested Datalist   (112 Views)
I am trying to create Nested Datalist and it doesn't like my relation statement. Any help would be great. Visual Studio tells me that "Override Resolution failed because no accessible add can be called with these arguments. selectCMD1 = New SqlCommand() selectCMD1.CommandText = "Select * from medicalreimb where loginID = '" & employee.SelectedItem.Value & "' and theyear = '2003'" selectCMD1.Connection = dbconn selectCMD1.CommandTimeout = 30 dbconn.Open() Dim empDA As SqlDataAdapter = New SqlDataAdapter() empDA.SelectCommand = selectCMD1 Dim empDS As DataSet = New DataSet() empDA.Fill(empDS, "medicalreimb") dbconn.Close() empDS.Relations.Add("myrelation", empDS.Tables("medicalreimb").Columns("loginID")) medicaldata.DataSource = empDS.Tables("medicalreimb") medicaldata.DataBind()
Problem configuring a ODBC datasource   (91 Views)
Hi. I'm using VS2008. My problem is that I need to configure my ODBC data source with a custom stored procedure, but when I get to the "define custom statements or stored procedures" page in the configure wizard, stored procedures bullet is greyed out. I need to use this data source to populate a gridview
IErrorInfo.GetDesrciption with union query   (56 Views)
I am converting an access application to .net. We are keeping the date in access - oh joy...Any way, I have a query that I am using to populate a gridview. Since gridviews will not display a blank row if there are no records I added a union to my query in access to select a blank row from the database. This worked when we did it in SQL but in access every time I add the union into my select I receive IErrorInfo.GetDescription failed with e_fail. PARAMETERS intEmployeeKey Short, TaskDate DateTime;SELECT TaskTime.Pkey, TaskTime.TaskDate, TaskTime.Hours, TaskTime.Notes, Task.TaskNameFROM Employee INNER JOIN (Task INNER JOIN ([Position] INNER JOIN (EmployeePosition INNER JOIN TaskTime ON EmployeePosition.Pkey=TaskTime.EmployeePositionKey) ON Position.Pkey=EmployeePosition.PositionKey) ON Task.Pkey=TaskTime.TaskKey) ON Employee.Pkey=EmployeePosition.EmployeeWHERE (((Employee.Pkey)=[intEmployeeKey]) AND ((TaskTime.TaskDate)=[TaskDate]))UNION SELECT '', '', '', '', ''FROM Employee INNER JOIN (Task INNER JOIN ([Position] INNER JOIN (EmployeePosition INNER JOIN TaskTime ON EmployeePosition.Pkey=TaskTime.EmployeePositionKey) ON Position.Pkey=EmployeePosition.PositionKey) ON Task.Pkey=TaskTime.TaskKey) ON Employee.Pkey=EmployeePosition.EmployeeWHERE (((Employee.Pkey)=[intEmployeeKey]) AND ((TaskTime.TaskDate)=[TaskDate]));Can I not do this in access
.NET component within web application   (64 Views)
I have created a COM+ component that can be accessed either through ASP or ASP.NET applications.I have created this as a .NET class library.I have noticed that the component fails intermittently in the ASP applications but not in the ASP.NET applications. I'm not seeing anything on the event logs on the web server. It will fail on the ASP applications at Server.CreateObject(). I suspect some sort of permissions issue is causing the problem.This question spans different architectures, but checking to see if anyone has run across this problem.Anyone have any clues on this
saving records with ASP.Net   (100 Views)
, i need some help because i'm new at this and i'd like to save a record with Asp.Net and visual web developer from a form. I really thank any support that you can bring me. , I've noticed that the table involved here, was empty, but shouldn't the system check this
UserControl caching   (95 Views)
I am hosting a usercontrol on a masterpage that builds a dynamic menu based on the user name I retrieve based on the user's windows logon. I have a table in the database that retrieves role information based on their logon id.I want to display this usercontrol based on the user's logon, which I have captured in a session object. Different users will have different menu items based on their role in the database.I am not using the menu control shipped with ASP.NET. I'm using an Oracle database, which doesn't lend itself well to building a membership provider.How should I approach building a fragment cached user control in this scenario that display a different cached user control based on the user's logon
Retrieve height of datalist when height not initially set?   (129 Views)
I'm trying to dynamically adjust the height of a container div based on the height of a datalist it contains. However, I don't have a default height set for the datalist, the height just flexes based on how many rows are returned. I thought I could just do an body onload statement like this:onload="document.getElementById('detail_div').style.height = document.getElementById('DataList1').height;"but this doesn't return anything. If I explicitly set the height of the DataList, then it works fine. How can I find out the height of my DataList if I don't set it when its created
OLEDB DataAdapter configuration failing - table with multiple columns   (108 Views)
Hi allIs there a maximum number of columns for an OLEDB dataadapter to handle I'm trying to configure a dataadapter to generate select, insert, delete and update commands for an Access table with over 100 columns. I'm going to customise the SQL later because I won't use all 100 columns at the same time, but I just need the Wizard to configure it to start with.However the configuration wizard fails and doesn't tell me the reason. It generates the select statement only.I've tried generating it with fewer fields and it works, so my only conclusion is that the table design is too big for the wizard to handle.Can anyone confirm or otherwise If this is true, any suggestions, other than reducing the table size.Julia
Text field won't display correctly   (92 Views)
, I have a text field which hold a whole body of an Article. When I display this field using DataList, it becomes 1 paragraph. Seems like the 'enter' key disappear.In classic ASP, I have this function to resolve that. How would I do the same thing in ASP.NE
Deployment Strategies   (77 Views)
I am currently developing on a workstation. My ASP.Net app resides on a separate server. I can copy over my application and have it work easy enough. However I'm concerned about overwriting data in the ASPNETDB.MDF. I have live data on the production server, but I'm constantly updating and adding to the DB.What is a good strategy to keep the production and development database in synch without overwriting the live data on the production server
Adding controls at runtime   (278 Views)
A better way to handle this would be to create individual objects and add the textboex etc, to the table cell, then add the tablerow then add the table to the page. , you need to set up another variable to keep track of how many controls you have because with each postback you must recreate all programmatically created controls.ie you hit add 1 time, checking control variable count, its at 0 right now, so set variable to 2, loop through control creation code.hit add button again. retrieve control creation variable. value is currently 2, add 2 more to it, then do your loop to create. etcetc. , here is part of my code in a submit onclick event where i get my textbox values. you must create textbox controls to get their values - you canty refernce them by name.sorry this is in C# but you'll get the ideaCODE protected void cmdSumbit_Click(object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e) { // get dynamic textbox for phonenumbers values int n = Int32.Parse(Session["NumberOfPhones"].ToString()); string[] strPhoneValues = new string[n]; string[] strPhoneIDValues = new string[n]; for (int x = 0; x < n; x++) { string boxName = "txtPhoneNumber" + (x + 1); string idboxName = "txtPhoneID" + (x + 1); strPhoneValues[x] = ((TextBox)FindControl(boxName)).Text; strPhoneIDValues[x] = ((TextBox)FindControl(idboxName)).Text; } // get dynamic textbox values DataSet ds = DatabaseFunctions.GetOrgItems(Convert.ToInt32(Session["SiteID"]), "OrganizationData"); int i = Int32.Parse(ds.Tables[0].Rows.Count.ToString()); string[] strFieldName = new string[i]; string[] strFieldNameValues = new string[i]; int y = 0; foreach(DataRow dr in ds.Tables[0].Rows) { string strfieldName = dr["fieldname"].ToString(); string strfieldNameValues = "txt" + dr["fieldname"].ToString(); strFieldName[y] = strfieldName; strFieldNameValues[y] = ((TextBox)FindControl(strfieldNameValues)).Text; y++; }........ , on which line do you get the error , Of course the problem is that controls created at runtime have to be recreated each postback and won't maintain viewstate unless they're recreated in Page_Init So here's the solutionCODEPrivate Sub Page_Init(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Init InitializeComponent() Dim myTextbox As TextBox Dim myRow As TableRow Dim myCell As TableCell If Not IsPostBack Then Session("TextBoxCount") = -1 For counter As Integer = 0 To Session("TextBoxCount") createTextBox(counter) NextEnd SubPrivate Sub myButton_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles myButton.Click Session("TextBoxCount") += 1 createTextBox(Session("TextBoxCount"))End SubPrivate Function createTextBox(ByVal iIndex) Dim myTextbox As TextBox Dim myRow As TableRow Dim myCell As TableCell myTextbox = New TextBox myTextbox.ID = "txtMine" & iIndex myCell = New TableCell myCell.Controls.Add(myTextbox) myRow = New TableRow myRow.Cells.Add(myCell) myTable.Rows.Add(myRow)End FunctionNow your textboxes are created before viewstate is applied to the controls so you can let Microsoft handle it. Let me know if this works out for you.
CSS Control Adapters   (126 Views)
Has any one ever used CSS Control Adapters How do you install it in to VS 2005.netBabloome
how define demension dynamically   (131 Views)
I have on a Default.aspx this tag:...................Now i will to make the height of the image dynamically:PS:myParameter is a Parameter, which i retrieve it from database 1-How do thisWhere should be myParameter defined, in Default.aspx or in codebehind....2-Is There maybe better technique in to define the Hight instead of to write style="height:250px ,i mean some other controll, Grid or whatever i dont know them!PS:i use C# as to write my Classes, codebehind a.s.
regular expression for credit card expiration date   (70 Views)
I've found some sample regexs for dates, but they dont work in my validator. Does an yone have one they could share that will work with my asp.net reg expression validato
Hide Node on Tree View   (129 Views)
I have a tree view on my page that uses a SiteMap xml datasource.Is there a way, in the databound event, to hide a node based on some condition. The tree uses the Arrows image set and I want to hide the Tree text and the Arrow