SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

computer open and software enable and all fuction disabled

hiiiiiiiiiiii
every one.
I want to know that how can i create a code in asp.net and c# when we start the computer then my application is opened and all the application of computer is disabled and when we login the application then all the functionality is enabled then we worked on computer. If we logined three times wrong password then the ok button is disabled and the shutdown button is enabled. when we click on shut down button then the system is shutdown.
plz help me now emidately

Posted On: Friday 16th of November 2012 03:12:10 AM Total Views:  259
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

How to access client computer name   (119 Views)
hi every body how can i access client computer name or other info
Retrieve txt file from a UNIX computer   (83 Views)
, First of all, feel free to move this thread if you find it inappropriate for this section of the forum. I placed it here since I intended to use ASP.NET. So here's my concern... How do you retrieve a text file from a UNIX workstation This text file contains information structured like a table (or like a database). I need to create a custom report (in a Windows PC) based on that text file. Can anyone point me to the right direction
Re: Different date format on different computer?   (130 Views)
Hi , I've got one problem which I could not figure or understand. You see, in my development machine, I've convert the date time to dd/mm/yyyy in my ASP.net. However, when I bring all the information over to another machine, when the user trys to add 01/01/2006, it converted it to 1/1/2006. But this does not seems to appear in my machine. Can anyone tell me why
Re: [Resolved] Code that has worked, now doesn't work on some computers.   (104 Views)
Hi . I have a strange occurence going on that I need to find an answer for. I have the following code in my Login page on my web program written in VB .Net 2003. VB Code: Dim cn As New SqlClient.SqlConnection() cn.ConnectionString = "Integrated Security=True;" & _ "Data Source=202.101.8.227;Initial Catalog=Problem Tracking;" & _ "user id=;password=;" cn.Open() Dim commSQL As New SqlClient.SqlCommand commSQL.CommandTimeout = 500 commSQL.Connection = cn Dim datRead As SqlClient.SqlDataReader commSQL.CommandText = "Select * From Employee_View Where LoginName = '" & _ txtUserName.Text & "'" datRead = commSQL.ExecuteReader Dim letter As Char Dim strCode, st, strPassword, strEncryptedPass As String Dim i, charsInFile, Code As Short strCode = 19 Code = CShort(strCode) strEncryptedPass = "" strPassword = LCase(Trim(txtPassword.Text)) charsInFile = strPassword.Length st = "" For i = 0 To charsInFile - 1 letter = strPassword.Substring(i, 1) st = (Asc(letter) Xor Code) strEncryptedPass += Double.Parse(st).ToString("000") Next If datRead.Read() Then Dim strSysPass As String = datRead.Item("EncryptPass") Dim strLoginName, strPrivilege, strStores As String If LCase(strSysPass.Trim()) = LCase(strEncryptedPass.Trim()) Then strLoginName = datRead.Item("LoginName") strPrivilege = datRead.Item("Priveledge") If strPrivilege = "Manager" Then datRead.Close() commSQL.CommandText = "Select * From EmpStores_View " & _ "Where LoginName = '" & strLoginName.Trim() & "'" datRead = commSQL.ExecuteReader If datRead.Read() Then strStores = datRead.Item("Stores") Response.Cookies("Store").Value = strStores.Trim() Response.Cookies("Store").Expires = Now.AddDays(1) End If End If Response.Cookies("LoginName").Value = strLoginName.Trim() Response.Cookies("LoginName").Expires = Now.AddDays(1) Response.Cookies("Privilege").Value = strPrivilege.Trim() Response.Cookies("Privilege").Expires = Now.AddDays(1) Response.Cookies("EmpID").Value = datRead.Item("EmpID") Response.Cookies("EmpID").Expires = Now.AddDays(1) Response.Cookies("EmpName").Value = Trim(datRead.Item("Employee")) Response.Cookies("EmpName").Expires = Now.AddDays(1) Response.Redirect("Menu.aspx") Else Response.Cookies("LoginName").Value = Nothing Response.Cookies("Privilege").Value = Nothing Response.Cookies("Store").Value = Nothing Response.Cookies("EmpID").Value = Nothing Response.Cookies("EmpName").Value = Nothing Response.Redirect("LoginErr.aspx") End If End If datRead.Close() commSQL.Dispose() cn.Close() cn.Dispose() This code has worked fine for months. Now, for some reason I can't figure out, it doens't work. After the user types in their user name and password and then clicks the Login Button, nothing happens. No error code, no progressbar appears, just absolutely nothing. On one of the machines where this is happening, I set the Internet Explorer settings back to the default. This did not help. Anyone have any ideas what is going on here
Get client computer name   (95 Views)
Can someone tell me how to get the computer name of the users using my web page please I'm using VB ASP .Net. I tried request.UserHostName but that doesn't do it.
chat app wont work in this computer   (131 Views)
wrox's chat app works fine in my dads unit wont show chatwindow on mine
how i get ip address and computer name in asp.net   (97 Views)
i hv a problem to get the ip address and computer name when i using asp.net.. can any ppl know how to get it i mean coding in asp.net beside that, i also need to know how to get the pc ontime and off time (in coding asp.net) pls reply me ..
it doesnt work from another computer   (105 Views)
hi ,I am getting user information from active Directory(AD).it works very good from my system(PC).but if i try from any other system(PC) of our network.it doesnt display anything.code is given below.please help me.Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load lblmail.Text = GetUserInfo(Request.ServerVariables("REMOTE_USER"), "mail")end subPublic Function GetUserInfo(ByVal inSAM As String, ByVal inType As String) As String Try Dim sPath As String = "LDAP://RCJY01DC01" Dim SamAccount As String = Right(inSAM, Len(inSAM) - InStr(inSAM, "\")) Dim myDirectory As New DirectoryEntry(sPath) Dim mySearcher As New DirectorySearcher(myDirectory) Dim mySearchResultColl As SearchResultCollection Dim mySearchResult As SearchResult Dim myResultPropColl As ResultPropertyCollection Dim myResultPropValueColl As ResultPropertyValueCollection 'Build LDAP query mySearcher.Filter = ("(&(objectClass=user)(samaccountname=" & SamAccount & "))") mySearchResultColl = mySearcher.Find() Select Case mySearchResultColl.Count Case 0 Return "Null" Exit Function Case Is > 1 Return "Null" Exit Function End Select mySearchResult = mySearchResultColl.Item(0) myResultPropColl = mySearchResult.Properties myResultPropValueColl = myResultPropColl.Item(inType) Return CStr(myResultPropValueColl.Item(0)) Catch ex As System.Exception End Try End Functionwaiting for poisitve reply.ASIF
Get computername.   (95 Views)
How do I get the computer name of the computer that is viewing the web page
cant view in other's computer   (230 Views)
i have created an aspx web in VS7....but when my friend take my project and view in his computer....unfortunely,the file cant even open. it juz show us message that files cant find in web server. whyanother problem is my friend have creted the interface but when press F5 to execute the web , all the interface didnt shows up. Only the backgroud color......:mad:....dunno y
How to save text file to a computer on the same network   (116 Views)
In the past, I've saved files to directories that reside on the same machine as the web server. What I want to do today is save files on someone elses machine. I used the following code to save to a directory on the same machine as the web server. . . . uploadedFile.PostedFile.SaveAs("c:\inetpub\wwwroot\WylePricingSystem\MonthlyArchive\" + myFileName) . . . I've tried this, to save to a folder on another computer. This folder has all the correct permissions. . . . uploadedFile.PostedFile.SaveAs("\\computerName\test\" + myFileName) . . . Does anyone know if and how I can save files to another computer on the network.
Re: how to call aspx file from one computer to another?   (115 Views)
I have some computers with network. in the server I write http://127.0.0.1/default2.aspx to see aspx pages how can I run this files from the other computers do I need also in the other computers IIS and frameWork or enough just if the server has IIS
Saving file to client side computer   (120 Views)
I have an entry form. One of the options is saving an incomplete form, that can be loaded at a later date, and submitted. I would rather have the files saved on the client side, so that one client can not open another's file. help is appreciated.
Copy to another computer with another name   (123 Views)
I have created an ASP.NET app in a wwwroot folder called app1 new.I put a space in the folder of where it's created and when I run it the url looks like this;http://localhost/app1%20new/app1.aspx. I guess it's replaceing the blank with hex %20I want to copy this whole application to another computer and change it's name to Webapplication1I tried just copying the files in the folder to another computer with another name but that didn't work, any ideas....
client computer name   (220 Views)
This question is about my asp.net website http://penpal.europe.webmatrixhosting.net I have a user form on this site, where user can submit there ads by clicking on submit button. I want to record the ip address and client computer name. I am using following code in the submit button's click event.Code:LabelIP.Text = "Your I.P. address is " & Request.UserHostAddress & " Your computer name is " & Request.UserHostNameNow above code displays client's i.p. address correctly but does not show the client computer name, instead it shows i.p. address again instead of computer name, as mentioned in the following output.Your I.P. address is 127.0.0.1 Your computer name is 127.0.0.1 Am I making any mistakes How can I get the computer name (i.e. DNS host name) of the clientThank you.
Can asp.net interface with other computer languages?   (209 Views)
I know the old asp can insert data into databases and extract date from databases, and display the data on asp pages. Obviously asp.net should be able to do the same thing.But can asp.net interface with other computer languages For example C, or Post Script. I would like asp.net to be able to tell modules written in other languages what to do.
Copy my project to another computer   (174 Views)
I'm new to ASP.net 2005. I need some hints. 1- How I can move my project to another one to work with @ home2- I notice that there is no bin folder inside my project
ASP.NET Project - change computer   (146 Views)
i have a ASP.NET project on someone's workstation. Now, I want to put it on the network, but it is still pointing at the web files in the workstation's wwwroot. I want them to point top the server's wwwroot.
my computer   (253 Views)
how to open mycomputer on clicking a butten in asp.net using vc#.show me code behind page
how i can do remember on this computer   (103 Views)
hi, how i can do remember on this computer plz help me