SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

compile time errors due to changes in stl_list.h code

I am trying to get rid of compile time error that I am getting only in RHEL5 (not in RHEL4) apparently due to the changes in the stl_list.h file. The error that I am getting is coming from the following ...

Posted On: Monday 26th of November 2012 12:05:41 AM Total Views:  321
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Re: compiler error   (82 Views)
Art Cummings wrote: > Morning all, > > I'm stuck on a compiler error: I've included the entire error and > the code that is causing it is below. The part of the code that is > creating > the ...
Re: Virtual function calls at compile time   (84 Views)
space.ship.traveller@gmail.com wrote: > . I have a question regarding the performance cost of virtual > function call > > > class _Traits { > public: > virtual int & value () = 0; > > void multiply () { > ...
Re: Boost users please confirm (compiler bug?)   (111 Views)
"Vaclav Cechura" wrote: >The AV exception is thrown from boost's thread constructor: >thread::thread() calls thread_param::wait() and it creates a >scoped_lock object that upon destruction calls do_unlock upon >a thread_param internal mutex that got strangely NULL. This is not true ...
Does not compile   (77 Views)
#include using namespace std; void ha(int& j); void ha(int& j) { cout <
Generating typelists at compile-time   (102 Views)
(sorry for the double post - google groups decided to post an unfinished message). {Moderator's note: the incomplete message was rejected. -mod/dk} I have a problem that seems like it should be solvable using template metaprogramming and typelists, but ...
Embedded Systems, please suggest microcontroller and compiler   (81 Views)
I'm doing an embedded systems college project this year. I making a portable device that will take input in the form of simple switches, and give output in the form of LED's. I haven't yet decided whether I'll use C ...
How does compiler parse C/C++ declarations?   (91 Views)
In C++: 8/4 says: Declarators have the syntax declarator: direct-declarator ptr-operator declarator direct-declarator: declarator-id direct-declarator (parameter-declaration-clause) cv- qualifier-seq (opt) exception-specification(opt) direct-declarator [constant-expression(opt)] ( declarator ) etc. etc. C99 has similar grammar (not the same, but idea is similar). What if ...
cannot compile example 1-1 of "More Exceptional C++"   (94 Views)
Below is the example 1-1 of "More Exceptional C++": #include #include using namespace std; int main( int argc, char **argv ) { (argc > 2 ofstream( argv[2], ios_base::binary | ios_base: ut ) : cout ) << (argc ...
compile's problem?   (90 Views)
Hi! the following code will run without any error on the VC7.1 stdio debug mode. who can tell me what's the problem struct st { int a; }; int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[]) { st* p = new st; delete ...
Determine if type supports operation at compile time   (90 Views)
Is there a way, using template metaprogramming techinques like e.g. SFINAE, to determine at compile time if a type supports certain operation (for example if operator == is defined for that type) // Function for types supporting == template ...
g++ compile help   (163 Views)
Hai all, wat is the command to view warning messages..i used g++ -g -wall -o main main.cpp but getting...g++: unrecognized option `-wall' help me... fazal...
Are C++ templates a precompiler thing?   (93 Views)
Well apparently not since one can step thru template code with a debugger. But if I was willing to make the concession on debugging, templates would be strictly a precompiler thing I have a feeling the answer I'm going to ...
CPP compiler that implemented the export keyword   (74 Views)
Hi all, I need a CPP compiler that implemented the export keyword. Someone told me that EDG (Edison Design Group) CPP compiler does, and the kernel of Intel CPP compiler is the EDG CPP compiler, so I think Intel CPP ...
a small precompiler question   (118 Views)
hey i was wondering what's the difference between the following commands: #ifndef #if !defined looks to be the same or is it ...
how can i short name a compile time state ?   (125 Views)
I want to remember a compile time variable state, just to have some typing convenience. I am not sure if I can do it using some typedef. To give a short example, I have an enum as, enum dir_type{ ...
Strange boost::bind behavior (compile)   (125 Views)
#include #include "boost/bind.hpp" using namespace std; using namespace boost; int sum3(int x, int y, int z) { return x+y+z; } int sum2(int x, int y) { return x+y; } int sum1(int x) { return x; } int main() { ...
How to compile the following on Win64bit using Visual Studio 2005 x64   (85 Views)
The following function works fine with win32bit using Visual Studio(VS) 2002. Now, i am porting the same to VS2005 Windows 64bit compiler using x64bit cmd prompt, and got an error like, error C4235: nonstandard extension used : '__asm' keyword ...
SunOS compiler specific issue   (48 Views)
, I am struggling with the following error on a SunOS C++ compiler: "/opt/SUNWspro/prod/include/CC/Cstd/./map", line 251: Error: Multiple declaration for std::map*, std::less, std::allocator*>>>::insert(const std: air
Problem with solaris compiler   (85 Views)
static char* nullStr = "null"; This line in the solaris mode64 ( cc -m64 flag, gives out the following warning message ) "virvpirw.cc", line 371: Warning: String literal converted to char* in initialization. 1 Warning(s) detected. Now our builds are ...
How to build a loadable tcl dll with visual studio (microsoft C compiler)?[crosspost in comp.lang.tcl and comp.lang.c++]   (104 Views)
Example one from http://www.tcl.tk/man/tcl8.4/TclCmd/load.htm: #include #include static int fooCmd(ClientData clientData, Tcl_Interp *interp, int objc, char * CONST objv[]) { printf("called with %d arguments\n", objc); return TCL_OK; } int Foo_Init(Tcl_Interp *interp) { if (Tcl_InitStubs(interp, "8.1", 0) == NULL) { ...