SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Retail software activation key site. Genuine or not?

Hi Folks,
I already have a genuine version of windows 7 installed on my main PC but would now like to instal it onto the other PC's I have at home. On searching the net to buy new licence keys I came across a site which claims to offer genuine unique keys for vastly reduced prices. Has anyone had any experience with this or a comparible site
The site in question is www.win7acrivation.com

Posted On: Friday 21st of September 2012 11:26:17 PM Total Views:  215
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

I'm losing faith in back up software!   (272 Views)
Hi A while back I posted about how my Norton Ghost didn't work when I finally needed it. Well, to day when messing around in Disk Management in relation to reinstalling Windows 8 which has also stopped working I through negligence deleted the wrong partition. Instead of the Windows 8 partition I deleted a partition I save some old data on that I don't want to lose. No big deal, I always back everything up. So I open Acronis which I got after ditching Ghost. Now Acronis says it can't read the backup file that it created. After a lot of messing around I got some information on their web site none of which applies and gave up. Fortunately I didn't trust them either. I also just copied the whole partition uncompressed to the external hard drive as well. It's in the process of copying them back to the partition right now, that's why I'm killing time writing this. I think from now on I'll keep backup of Windows (which it can see) and for everything else I'll just copy stuff to my back up media and not depend on any backup software. I have everything on my computer backed up to more then one external hard drive but I still get hyper about losing things. Mike
Have original product key but no cd   (201 Views)
I bought notebook few months ago(win7 home premium) and i have my original product key but i dont have CD, is it possible to download WIN7 Home premium somewhere and to use this key
Do keyboard shortcuts change with Language Packs?   (574 Views)
Hi all. My question is regarding keyboard shortcuts (ctrl-c=copy, ctrl-x=cut, etc.) and Language Packs. I am currently living in Latin America and can only buy the spanish version of Windows 7. I know that if I get "Ultimate", I can download an english Language Pack for free, so it'd be as if I had purchase my copy in the US. However, I'm very used to english keyboard shortcuts, and need to know if installing a Language Pack will also change them. For instance, the shortcut for "bold" in english systems is usually ctrl-b, while on spanish systems is ctrl-n (as the spanish world for bold starts with an n). The english shortcut for "select all" is ctrl-a, while on spanish is ctrl-e (God knows why...). So, if I get the spanish version of Windows 7 Ultimate and install the English Language Pack, will my shortcuts' combinations change to the ones in the english versions of Windows, or remain in spanish's I'd really appreciate any and all help with this question.