SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Need to find 'Reverse' tool in W. Live Mail that allows reinstate accidental deletion in message

Hope I am in the right section. I realise this is probably a simple thing but I can't find it.

If I accidentally delete something in an email message that I am creating and want to reinstate it, is there a Reverse arrow like there is in Word If so where do I find it to add to the Tool bar

Posted On: Wednesday 19th of September 2012 12:26:36 AM Total Views:  283
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

I want my programs to open up in my window. MS stop sucking.   (259 Views)
Win7 has a about 50-75 problems, yet instead of MS spending time fixing it, they made an even worse OS (win8). MS trolling us ....Why is it so hard for win7 to open up applications in the active window Its the window im using, its the window that launched the app, yet MS feels the need to open up the app in a misc window with an app that I cant easily move over (aka: either a TV that is off, or a projector that is off)... WTF Open my god damn stuff in the god damn window that I launched it from. how hard is that WTF I cant even begin to imaging what MS was thinking. Stupid ms programmer idiot 1: , lets have apps open up in whatever window that they were last open in. Stupid ms programmer idiot 2: Ok, um sure that wont ever cause issues. Stupid ms programmer idiot 1: I cant imagine how it can Its funny, I used to always defend MS at all cost. At one point I even indirectly worked for MS. Now I have so much anger towards them.
Print window triggered by e-mail link   (198 Views)
After getting used to working with Windows Live Mail, a problem started as I would click on a link inside the e-mail, that normally would automatically open a browser window leading to more info on the e-mail topic. 2 weeks ago, when I'd click on a link in the e-mail, a Word document would open instead of a browser window. So I uninstalled Microsoft Office 2010 version and thought that would solve the problem. Then a few days later, when I'd click a link again in an e-mail, the window opened to print, on all links of every e-mail that should have opened browsers. I noticed that I still had Windows Office 2007, so I uninstalled it also, but am left with the print window opening whenever I click a link in an e=mail. Any suggestions Thank you