SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Is there any way to have sound effects for hibernate/sleep or wake up?

I would like to hear a sound when my pc go to hibernate/sleep and when wake up, just like when Windows shutting down or start. It is posible Please help!

Posted On: Friday 21st of September 2012 11:59:42 PM Total Views:  267
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Local Administrator cannot install any program in windows 7   (331 Views)
Local Administrator cannot install any program in windows 7. I use Ultimate version since 1 + year and never had the problem before. But last 1 month onwards this problem has started. Like Cannot install Java / Firefox 15 etc.. the error says that the location where the TEMP files are to be created "does not have access". Please help and
How long do I have?   (203 Views)
I've tried one version of Window 8 after another and just simply: DO NOT LIKE IT!!! How much longer (in general) do you think Windows 7 has before it becomes obsolete
REINSTALL PROBLEM W7, HELP!!! reinstall mess, I have lost all my work.   (305 Views)
I had a problem with the wi-fi driver on my HP Eletebook8440p running on Windows 7 Home Premium. I think I might of incorrectly reinstalled and lost my work. I backed-up as much as I could on dongles, but a month of work was not backed up. I have gone to the windows.old and the files have been recovered, but none of the work documents are there. What can I do please help
Window moves different way   (254 Views)
! I'm not sure but I think I have this problem after extending the C drive with Easeus's partition manager. When I move some window it doesn't move with the Windows 7 style but something like Windows 98 style. It's not a big problem but I really don't like it so I hope someone can help me. Sorry for my English.
[64-bit] Windows 7 not playing start up sound?   (309 Views)
Recently, my computer has not been playing the startup sound, and on a side note. when I go to the welcome screen for longer than 10seconds it has this LOUD HIGH PITCHED NOISE that really annoys me. Will someone please help
What would you add on to any OS.   (181 Views)
Hi Everyone, If you had to add anything to any OS(excluding Win8) what would it be.
Windows is not authentic anymore!   (259 Views)
Hi everybody! First of all, english is not my first language lol so please be indulgent 1 month before i changed my processor, RAM and alimentation. some weeks after windows added a black screen in background and said : windows is not authentic anymore please re-type the key or buy another. i was like WTF is that!! i re-type my key and it didn't work! what do i have to do please help me! it says Security Essentials will be over after 25 days pleaseeeeee! Septik
Install a Dual-Boot Windows 8 without any DVD   (337 Views)
Instructions on how to install a Dual-Boot Windows 8 developer preview without any DVD and re-installl with the developer tools version if needed as well Instructions on how to install a Dual-Boot Windows 8 developer preview without any DVD and re-installl with the developer tools version if needed as welll Cheers, Drew
I didn't know that it worked this way...   (313 Views)
Hi I posed a few days ago someplace that I found that defragmenting my C:\ drive gave me a real increase in read speed. From about 3 Mbs to 30. I defraged my B:\ drive (a partition of C:\) and today I tacked D:\ it was a long haul, mostly because it has the compressed back up of C:\ on it. I went to the movies and then out to dinner, but when I got home is was finally done. Here's what I did't expect, the read write speed on my D:\ drive went clear up to 60 Mps. So I checked my C:\ drive, it had also increased to about 60 Mbs as did my B:\ drive. It would appear that the one large fragmented file on my B:\ drive was slowing down my whole computer. I never thought that even one drive could effect the others that much. Maybe this is something else going on but my computer is running noticeably better all round. When I get time I think I will update my backups on me external drives and remove the ones on D: so I don't have to deal with it on a day to day basis. Mike
Is their away i can save my favorite from windows 32 and put it in windows 64bit?   (403 Views)
I have Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit and I having a friend build me a New Rig and I am getting Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit and I was wondering is their a way the i can save my favorites In the 32bit to move to 64bit. Without having to write them all down Roger
[UPDATE] Basic questions about Windows updates   (210 Views)
, I am new to Windows and am looking for a forum where I can post questions about the Windows 7 operating system that are rather basic in nature. For example, how Windows updates work. I noticed that in Control Panels there is a link to "Windows Update" which has "1 important update selected" displayed with a button to install it. Yet I know that sometimes when I am turning off my computer, I see the message displayed "Windows is installing updates" which leads me to believe that sometimes Windows automatically installs updates without asking me. My question is -- what is the difference When should I go to the Windows Update window in Control Panels and how would I know if I should install them Your assistance with this would be appreciated. Thank you. Cosmasad
[AUDIO] Someone please help me resolve the system sound issue :(   (283 Views)
Hi , I badly need some advise from experts here on the problem I am facing with sound on my laptop. I have tried everything I can but to no avail. Please please help me resolve this issue. I recently had to reinstall my operating system. For some strange reason, the sound icon on my system tray is always with a 'red cross' and says, "No audio output device is enabled". When I click on it, it starts downloading sound driver and starts working on successful installation of the driver. But when I reboot my machine it comes to the same stage and works only on installing the driver again. What all have I tried, and failed 1. Tried installing IDT sound driver from dell website. 2. Tried installing creative sound blaster software. 3. Tried installing realtek driver (someone advised on internet) Below is some information about my machine: 1. OS - Win 7 Home Premium - SP1 2. Dell studio 15 laptop 3. Sound card: dont know Dell support is useless and is not able to help me. I need some serious advise. Please ask me if you need any other information from me.
How many of you are want to beta test Windows 8?   (264 Views)
Hi I beta tested Windows 7 and it was a lot of fun. I ran it dual boot with XP, but once I installed 7 I almost never went back. I'm a chronic beta tester anyway, I've beta tested more online games then I can remember going back to the original Asheron's Call. Last year I did DC Universe and Rift. I'm thinking about doing the same with Windows 8 and 7 together. How many of you are planning on being one of the first to run W8 Mike
Screen Keeps Going Black Then I have To Restart   (173 Views)
Greetings! I have a Problem With my Computer, When I'm doing my work my computer screen keep going to a black screen. I use a ViewSonic Screen. Please Help
How Do YOU Back-up?   (135 Views)
Hi. I want to start backing up my system so I don't have to spend a day reinstalling all my programs if I have to reinstall my O/S (like I've had to do twice this week). I was hoping I could get some advice from people who know computers better than I (basically ). I know some people use programs to do back-up disks, but there is also a back-up feature built into Windows 7. May I ask you knowledgeable folks what you do to back-up your system (mainly the programs installed as I can restore O/S no problem) Does anyone use the Windows back-up feature and what do you think of it Happy Birthday Canada July 1st Happy Birthday U.S. July 4th Thank You David
If you haven't noticed this feature check it out!   (205 Views)
Hi Everyone I only discovered this feature recently. I love this it lets you see at a glance exactly what problems your computer and software is having at a glance. Shows just which apps fail the most and whats going on with updates etc in a very easy to understand format. Just click on the icon in the chart to get a report. You can see how to get there in the address bar. Mike
[DRIVERS] USB driver for samsung tacco lite wont work and wont let me upload pictures on a window's 7 system?   (432 Views)
, I'v been trying to download the Pc studio for the samsung tacco lite, on the disk it says its only compatible with vista, windows 2000 and windows xp, however it did downloaad the actuall PC studio. the problem i'v come to face is the USB device driver wont work and let the PC studio find the phone when searched. I'v tried manually searching and i'v tried configuring it but it still wont work. It says there is no phone connected in the slots (which you need the USB driver download for) however, i'v even uninstalled and reinstalled and it still won't work. any ideas is there a disk i need for the PC studio to let me use the Studio on window's 7 or do i need to download anything.
How do I make a backup of my Windows 7 OS onto DVD   (220 Views)
Hi , I have purchased a Dell desktop and this did not come with any windows 7 CDS so I have bought some RW DVDS to make a backup of the OS which is on my pc. I have googled for an hour now and cannot find any smooth process. The only thing found was making a system repair disk, however I want the full Windows 7 OS on a dvd so I can sleep safe knowing if my pc crashes or breaks I have the windows 7 DVD. Can any one point me to a step by step guide, or advise how I do this please. I dont really know much about ISO images but can follow instructions well!
Win 7 always starts on E: partition instead of C:   (245 Views)
I have a triple boot system from a single hard drive with 3 partitions. Vista Home Premium 32 bit is in the first partition, Windows 7 Pro 64 bit is in the second partition and Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit is in the third partition. When I boot Windows 7 pro it always shows up as drive E:. The other two installations boot in C: as expected. I cannot figure out a way to force Win 7 pro to start in C:. Can anyone help This doesn't usually cause a problem except that I'm trying to install some software that is searching for a file on C: rather than the current drive.
Windows 7 programs jumping, can any1 help.   (214 Views)
I am having trouble with my programs being jittery when started and not running correctly. This problem seemed to have started when i had to forcefully remove a Duit Engine and a Toolbar (dont know if it has messed with reg. files). This problem usually only happened when i played a film it would play for ten mins then go all jumpy and make the other programs do the same. Now it is happening all the time, would really appreciate some help as i dont want to wipe the comp