SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Ways to make $ from domains

So. does anyone have any articles/tutorials on the diffrent ways of making money from domains I imagine you can buy names that might be vaulable in the near future, you can get deleted domains that still get traffic.. etc.. What are some interesting ways to make $

Posted On: Thursday 25th of October 2012 11:58:35 PM Total Views:  416
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

What do you think?(2 domains)   (584 Views)
Let me know if you have any ideas... WhosPrice[dot]com - I was thinking of price grabber site..(who's price... lowe,better,etc) PageOwner[dot]com - something like myspace, maybe What do you think
Appraise these domains please   (563 Views)
i got 2 domains which i'd like to be appraised. www.rlodge.com (thought for "Review Lodge") www.thewwwnetwork.com (not sure about this) what do you think (Both developed and undeveloped) Do they have any potential I might develop them. So what would be your idea for each if you had these domains
sell domains:oledmobile.com   (346 Views)
chemtv.com hackdoor.com oledmobile.com chinamobile.com newsdiy.com 2012-england.com welcometoqingdai.com----china qingdao liaoju.com 51paypal.com kavaratti.net ---india city Agartala.net ---india city cccde.com ok16.com googleenergy.com toussus.com----france city jogeva.com NaturalGasHydrate.com---new energy paymsn.com esjy.com univod.com anlesi.com dasanba.com ibole.com gxtour.com qhnic.com wowbj.com iyumi.com cooday.com 9iqq.com e199.com email:wb1973@gmail.com
Please appraise these 2 domains   (458 Views)
pointahead.com 3dlaunch.com I have both of these domains, I bought the second one for the project that I had in mind, but due to server and other costs, I am not able to continue the project I had in mind for it, at least for now. As for the first one, I pretty much got it by luck.
info domains in my registerfly account that I don't remember registering   (452 Views)
I have over 50 domains registered through Registerfly. Suddenly, I have 3 .info domains listed that I don't remember registering. I really don't have an interest in .info domains. The three domains happen to be ones that I have both the .com and .net registered, and now suddenly it shows .info as well. Now here's the tricky part - all 3 of those .info domains expire on Sept 24. I checked all of my transaction reports, including the order history in the Registerfly reports, and there is no order record for those domains. I know that they have been promoting low cost .info domains lately, as a lot of registrars have, so I'm assuming there hasn't been much interest. Now this is going to sound nutty, but do you think this could be a ploy to get me to register (renew) .info domains that I would not have normally have ordered
I have a few domains for sale.   (420 Views)
http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.phpt=267123
3char .ORG domains worth anything?   (439 Views)
are 3 character .ORG domains worth anything if so then about how much & I don't mean meaningful words, just any 3 char .ORG domain or a .BIZ or .INFO domain. , 3 character domains are worthless imo, if you had a 3 letter domain it would be alot better. , There's a handful (quite a few, actually) .org, .info, and .biz 3-char domains out there unregistered. I don't think you can sell them for very much just yet. I own 1b5.com AND 1b5.net, which is a pretty cool coincidence. I've had 1b5.net for a while (paid like, $3 for it), and picked up 1b5.com from someone who happened to be selling it a few weeks ago for $15 (I think).
Register (up to) 25 FREE .info domains!   (424 Views)
http://NameSecure.com currently has a special where they let you register up to 25 .INFO domain names... for free! I came across this offer when updating my site with interesting domain/webmaster goodies; (so) I am not affiliated with NameSecure or anything. Yours In Success, Rob
Multiple domains from single hosting   (261 Views)
If I host multiple domain form single hosting plan, all website will get single one IP If I purchase reseller account then also all domain get same IP Generally Google gives value for link, when it comes from different IP. I want to host 10 website and link my 2 website one way. Except dedicated IP for each website is there any option available Kindly suggest me your opinion. , Originally Posted by sequencehosting It would be if they were changing domain name but they want to link multiple sites together without redirecting. Jack I believe they need SEO hosting solution. I know hostgator provides somathing related. But the price for the dedicated IP is high in comparisin to ordinary web hosting accounts. , IPs for SEO related reasons are going to be harder and harder to come by (and as such more and more expensive) as IPv4 gets closer to depletion. As Dan said unless you're doing "black hat" SEO where you're doing things you're not really "supposed" to do to game the system and SERPs then being on the same IP isn't going to create any problems.