SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Register (up to) 25 FREE .info domains!

http://NameSecure.com currently has a special where they let you register up to 25 .INFO domain names... for free!

I came across this offer when updating my site with interesting domain/webmaster goodies; (so) I am not affiliated with NameSecure or anything.

Yours In Success,
Rob

Posted On: Friday 26th of October 2012 12:23:04 AM Total Views:  386
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

cheap hosting required; space: 25 MB; Bandwidth: 1 GB per month   (209 Views)
hi , as you must have realized that my requirements are bare minimum and i'm looking for domain registration + web hosting at less than $20 per year. i currently do not have any plans to run perl/mysql scripts but i may plan to do so in the future but asp.net is not required. i checked out stuff like asmallorange which was suggested by some member which costs $35 per year ($25 web hosting - 75 MB, 3 GB bandwidth + $10 domain registration) (though after some 15% discount coupon comes down to $30) actually my requirement is not even that much (75 MB & 3 GB bandwidth), so any suggestions i hope i have made my requirements pretty much clear... thanks!! , Almost $7 a year on a .com domain goes to Verisign for administering the TLD so the registrar has to charge at least that for the domain just to break even on providing the domain. The cost for hosting will then be on top of that so even with $1 a month hosting would mean that you'd be up for at least $20 per year. The only hosting "cheaper" than that is likely to be so called "free" hosting where you pay for the hosting in some way other than money (the most common being that you allow them to collect the income from the ads they place on your site).
Multiple domains from single hosting   (238 Views)
If I host multiple domain form single hosting plan, all website will get single one IP If I purchase reseller account then also all domain get same IP Generally Google gives value for link, when it comes from different IP. I want to host 10 website and link my 2 website one way. Except dedicated IP for each website is there any option available Kindly suggest me your opinion. , Originally Posted by sequencehosting It would be if they were changing domain name but they want to link multiple sites together without redirecting. Jack I believe they need SEO hosting solution. I know hostgator provides somathing related. But the price for the dedicated IP is high in comparisin to ordinary web hosting accounts. , IPs for SEO related reasons are going to be harder and harder to come by (and as such more and more expensive) as IPv4 gets closer to depletion. As Dan said unless you're doing "black hat" SEO where you're doing things you're not really "supposed" to do to game the system and SERPs then being on the same IP isn't going to create any problems.