SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

domain appraisal

How much do you think Newbury-St.com is worth

It has a PR of 6 and is ranked #1 for Newbury Street, Newbury St, and Newbury St Boston.

Posted On: Friday 26th of October 2012 12:05:19 AM Total Views:  371
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

domain name just expired, but cannot renew   (386 Views)
I have a domain that I registered last May and it's just expired by 2 days now. I want to renew it but the vendors site (bookandhost.com) haven't responded to my email for a couple days after I contacted their support when I had trouble renewing through their panels. I got application errors and cannot log in to renew by myself, and now their support are tardy. I like the domain and want to keep it, but am now concerned someone could take it from me because it's expired. Can this happen or is their a cooling off period meaning it's still mine It expired 2 days ago. And can I take any action to get it renewed somehow even though the registrar is not advising me
Manual registration of expired domain   (392 Views)
I have a slightly stupid question. I'd like to register one .BIZ domain. Today it already is in "HOLD" status. The problem is that it is already backordered by somebody in "Registrar Company" of this domain. So it is interesting to know if I have any chances for this domain And if backordering service is impossible what is about "manual" registration How does it all work
whatis the best bulk domain registration search program/site?   (395 Views)
what is the best bulk 'domain registration'search program/site any of them tell you "whois" information automatically if the site is already registered
domain name "free parking"?   (297 Views)
Does anybody know how to park a domain at godaddy.com for free, I might be retarted but I can't figure out how to do so.
Different Web and IMAP hosts for domain; can it be done?   (376 Views)
Is it possible to have the web space for your domain hosted by one provider and IMAP email by another If so, what is needed (MX records, etc.) and who offers such an IMAP service (either free or cheap)
Register (up to) 25 FREE .info domains!   (385 Views)
http://NameSecure.com currently has a special where they let you register up to 25 .INFO domain names... for free! I came across this offer when updating my site with interesting domain/webmaster goodies; (so) I am not affiliated with NameSecure or anything. Yours In Success, Rob
Urgent Help required regarding renewal of domain name   (396 Views)
I'm rather suprised to learn that one of my domain names has just expired. WHOIS still displays my contact details for the domain name even though my ownership expired a couple of days ago. Because of this, when you run the domain name through a regular website, it still says it is taken and it can not be bought. My question is, how can I renew my domain before it goes on sale to the general public
true multiple domain hosting   (426 Views)
hello, i would need to host the following: 7 domains (are mine) each with own cpanel 150 mb webspace 10 gb bandwith own cgi-bin webmail pop/stmp mail 99.8% uptime fast servers (web sites located in europe) good service, as this seems difficult to find possibility to pay monthly, about 8$ no set up fees no offers from resellers or new hosts please
Problem with our domain   (362 Views)
I had configured a domain here..example. www.domainname.com and we have created a new server intended for our mail..and so we created www.mail.domainname.com. Yes, i was able to browse the domain in the server but the problem is the mail.domainname.com is not available in the internet if im going to browse it on another computer. What would I do I've been thinking maybe is there a need to reconfigure our main domain which is the www.domainname.com and make the mail.domainname.com as sub domain am i right im very confused please give me an idea what else can I do to solve this problem ur reply will be more appreciated..have a nice day
Problem with our domain   (357 Views)
I had configured a domain here..example. www.domainname.com and we have created a new server intended for our mail..and so we created www.mail.domainname.com. Yes, i was able to browse the domain in the server but the problem is the mail.domainname.com is not available in the internet if im going to browse it on another computer. What would I do I've been thinking maybe is there a need to reconfigure our main domain which is the www.domainname.com and make the mail.domainname.com as sub domain am i right im very confused please give me an idea what else can I do to solve this problem ur reply will be more appreciated..have a nice day
Register domain name with web host or separately?   (266 Views)
Is it better to register a domain name with one's web host (if offered) or to buy the domain name separately before signing up for webhosting ThisWebHost have told me that I can register a domain with them and that there would be no problem transferring the domain to another host if I decided to leave them at some point. That's rather attractive, since it seems to simplify the process of getting a domain name and signing up for webhosting. However, I've been told by KnownHost that if I join them for hosting I'll have to get my own domain name. (They recommend Godaddy, but I know there are other places to register domain names.) I've seen hints online that the process of transferring a domain name from one web host to another can be complicated if the host originally registered the domain - and I believe it's impossible in some circumstances. Unfortunately, these are only hints - I haven't found a detailed discussion of the pros and cons yet. I'd be very grateful for opinions on this issue - and I apologize if the topic has been covered here before. (I did have a look before posting this but there's a lot of stuff here, so I may have missed a relevant thread.) - Mike , Originally Posted by Domain Name if the registar/hosting company serious, there will be no problem if they are together I believe that is impossible for the end user to detarmine if web hosting provider serious or not... Use diffrent service providers to avoid that. Do not keep all eggs in the same basket.
if sub-domain blacklisted, will full domain also?   (179 Views)
Hi I have a large legitimate email list and want to start sending a newsletter. I am concerned that my domain name may be blacklisted for sending spam (even though my list is legitimate and fully opted-in) and have an effect on my day to day email. if I use a sub-domain of my domain, ie newsletter.domain.com and this was blacklisted, would it effetc my main domain as well. Sorry if posting in the wrong forum, not sure if this was a hosting, email or domain question!
Multiple domains from single hosting   (238 Views)
If I host multiple domain form single hosting plan, all website will get single one IP If I purchase reseller account then also all domain get same IP Generally Google gives value for link, when it comes from different IP. I want to host 10 website and link my 2 website one way. Except dedicated IP for each website is there any option available Kindly suggest me your opinion. , Originally Posted by sequencehosting It would be if they were changing domain name but they want to link multiple sites together without redirecting. Jack I believe they need SEO hosting solution. I know hostgator provides somathing related. But the price for the dedicated IP is high in comparisin to ordinary web hosting accounts. , IPs for SEO related reasons are going to be harder and harder to come by (and as such more and more expensive) as IPv4 gets closer to depletion. As Dan said unless you're doing "black hat" SEO where you're doing things you're not really "supposed" to do to game the system and SERPs then being on the same IP isn't going to create any problems.