SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Appraise these domains please

i got 2 domains which i'd like to be appraised.

www.rlodge.com (thought for "Review Lodge")
www.thewwwnetwork.com (not sure about this)

what do you think (Both developed and undeveloped)

Do they have any potential

I might develop them. So what would be your idea for each if you had these domains

Posted On: Thursday 25th of October 2012 11:59:00 PM Total Views:  450
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

sell domains:oledmobile.com   (286 Views)
chemtv.com hackdoor.com oledmobile.com chinamobile.com newsdiy.com 2012-england.com welcometoqingdai.com----china qingdao liaoju.com 51paypal.com kavaratti.net ---india city Agartala.net ---india city cccde.com ok16.com googleenergy.com toussus.com----france city jogeva.com NaturalGasHydrate.com---new energy paymsn.com esjy.com univod.com anlesi.com dasanba.com ibole.com gxtour.com qhnic.com wowbj.com iyumi.com cooday.com 9iqq.com e199.com email:wb1973@gmail.com
Appraisel help on the domain tamiflu.ca please.   (377 Views)
Its an active site, the domain receives around 15-30 typeins a day. Had several email inquiries, but not sure what sort of value to put on it. Your thoughts Tamiflu is one of the most searched terms on the internet these days.. I suppose it could be a very important name.
Please appraise these 2 domains   (365 Views)
pointahead.com 3dlaunch.com I have both of these domains, I bought the second one for the project that I had in mind, but due to server and other costs, I am not able to continue the project I had in mind for it, at least for now. As for the first one, I pretty much got it by luck.
info domains in my registerfly account that I don't remember registering   (366 Views)
I have over 50 domains registered through Registerfly. Suddenly, I have 3 .info domains listed that I don't remember registering. I really don't have an interest in .info domains. The three domains happen to be ones that I have both the .com and .net registered, and now suddenly it shows .info as well. Now here's the tricky part - all 3 of those .info domains expire on Sept 24. I checked all of my transaction reports, including the order history in the Registerfly reports, and there is no order record for those domains. I know that they have been promoting low cost .info domains lately, as a lot of registrars have, so I'm assuming there hasn't been much interest. Now this is going to sound nutty, but do you think this could be a ploy to get me to register (renew) .info domains that I would not have normally have ordered
Wtricks.com - appraisal please ;)   (162 Views)
I have recently become one of the Romanians with a .com Wtricks.com was my choice: short, (I hope) easy to remember, short for from webmaster tips & tricks Looking forward for your opinion ... was I right Is it good Thank you in advance
Trying to move domain, need advice please   (403 Views)
Hi all, I would really appreciate some advice with this one. OK heres my situation! I cuurrently have my main business domain hosted and web host setup nicely. I'll call that www.domain1.com In the past few weeks I have registered the .net version of that domain with a different host and built a new website (Because I needed PHP support) Now I wish to point the www.domain1.com at the new www.domain1.net web host so that my new site works. The problem I have is that the current domain registrar of the .com domain will not change the DNS settings without moving the domain away from them (which will take too long for me) they will however do a redirect to the IP address of the .net host but unfortunately the .net host only support changing the DNS and not IP redirect. So....... What I was planning on doing (if you think it's a good idea!) is to place a permanent redirect on the current web hosting for the .com to point to the .net address and then initiate an immediate transfer of the domain to the new .net host comany. So in the short term I get my nice new site showing when someone hits the .com address but in the long term I will be switching the .com over to my new host. If I do a 301 redirect will the .com address still be indexed by google or will it start ignoring the .com and start indexing the .net address I was hoping doing this would not screw with my Google rankings as well...i'm not worried about sub pages of the site staying well ranked, just the home page. So does this sound like a good move or does anyone have any better ideas of doing this Many
What do you think to these IDN's?   (129 Views)
Dana.com - dance.com in portuguese NmeroUno.com - 'Number One' LaScne.com - 'the scene' in french RealEspaa.com - real spain, spanish Fmea.com - female.com in portuguese thoughts
----Appraisal please----PCDOWNLOADS   (142 Views)
. Comments please of these, I will sell all together as a group, Good google search. PCDOWNLOADS.BIZ PCDOWNLOADS.ORG PCDOWNLOADS.US
Appraisal please exitpool.com   (165 Views)
Please appraise EXITPOOL.COM
I have a few domains for sale.   (342 Views)
http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.phpt=267123
3char .ORG domains worth anything?   (366 Views)
are 3 character .ORG domains worth anything if so then about how much & I don't mean meaningful words, just any 3 char .ORG domain or a .BIZ or .INFO domain. , 3 character domains are worthless imo, if you had a 3 letter domain it would be alot better. , There's a handful (quite a few, actually) .org, .info, and .biz 3-char domains out there unregistered. I don't think you can sell them for very much just yet. I own 1b5.com AND 1b5.net, which is a pretty cool coincidence. I've had 1b5.net for a while (paid like, $3 for it), and picked up 1b5.com from someone who happened to be selling it a few weeks ago for $15 (I think).
ILOANERS.COM appraise plz   (110 Views)
hi appraise this name plz ILOANERS.COM I can be instant,internet,immediate,item,instalment etc
Register (up to) 25 FREE .info domains!   (346 Views)
http://NameSecure.com currently has a special where they let you register up to 25 .INFO domain names... for free! I came across this offer when updating my site with interesting domain/webmaster goodies; (so) I am not affiliated with NameSecure or anything. Yours In Success, Rob
Multiple domains from single hosting   (213 Views)
If I host multiple domain form single hosting plan, all website will get single one IP If I purchase reseller account then also all domain get same IP Generally Google gives value for link, when it comes from different IP. I want to host 10 website and link my 2 website one way. Except dedicated IP for each website is there any option available Kindly suggest me your opinion. , Originally Posted by sequencehosting It would be if they were changing domain name but they want to link multiple sites together without redirecting. Jack I believe they need SEO hosting solution. I know hostgator provides somathing related. But the price for the dedicated IP is high in comparisin to ordinary web hosting accounts. , IPs for SEO related reasons are going to be harder and harder to come by (and as such more and more expensive) as IPv4 gets closer to depletion. As Dan said unless you're doing "black hat" SEO where you're doing things you're not really "supposed" to do to game the system and SERPs then being on the same IP isn't going to create any problems.