SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Scrollbar does not update while tabbing through controls

i have an SSTAB control on a form. on each tab, i have a Frame which acts as a container for a picturebox. the picturebox in turn acts as a container for a no of textboxes, combos, optionbuttons & checkboxes, placed one below the other.

i have placed a single Vscrollbar towards the right edge of the form.

when i tab / shift-tab through the controls on the picturebox, using tab key or Enter key, the vscrollbar does not update itself. therefore i am unable to see the next control down below.

i have googled for answers but not found any. how do i automatically update the vscrollbar when i tab through the controls on the picturebox lying on a particular tab

Can anyone help me with this

P.S: i have attached a sample file containing the code. Attached File(s) test.zip (2.06K)
Number of downloads: 32

Posted On: Sunday 11th of November 2012 10:46:37 PM Total Views:  273
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

need help: ADOX - DefinedSize does not what I want.   (413 Views)
World, I'm creating a new ACCESS2000 DB via ADOX under a VB6 project. Everything works fine but the column size in the database tables is always the same for all columns, no matter how I set the "DefinedSize" property ...
WriteFile (or CreateFile) Why doesn't this work   (354 Views)
Copied directly from exaple book but not working.... i get is an empty 0 byte file Call to GetLastError directly after the call to WriteFile returns 0 (NO_ERROR) but no data sees to be written :-( Thx The ...
SetCursorPos does not set Y position correctly   (254 Views)
I used SetCursorPos but it does not set Y position correctly, although the X position is set correctly. I can see the mouse being positioned in the upper left corner of the screen and the X position is changing ...
What does "Me." mean?   (127 Views)
I am not a VB coder but need to modify VB code. What does "Me" mean I have a line of code that says: Me.MAPISession1.UserName I am trying to understadn what this means. I am running a script and ...
Playing Windows Media Files in RB 5.5.4 does not work! Any ideas?   (137 Views)
, I am building an app that should be able to play both: Quicktime and WMV Files. I get the Quicktime thing working fine. But Windows Media does not want to work. Here is what I did: In the ...
Common Dialog Control doesnt allow orientation from Landscape to Portrait programmatically   (236 Views)
, I am having a big problem with the Common Dialog control being used in a Windows app developed using VB6 SP6 running on XP and 98. When trying to print using the common dialog and set the common ...
Help! It does not scan all the records of my database!   (168 Views)
I am trying to write a code for the login. I have took into account of the all the possibilities and therefore came with the following code: Private Sub cmdLogin_Click() Dim db As Database Dim rs As Recordset Set db ...
compare emails through Subject doesn't work   (337 Views)
Hi , We have two accounts on which emails arrive. A lot of the time the same emails arrive at both accounts so we created this code to check the inbox of account2 with the deleted items of account1. We ...
Why does FtpGetFile sometime put a file in "Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE"?   (121 Views)
For some years, we have been running at many sites a service written in VB .NET that calls a DLL written in Microsoft Visual Basic 6. This DLL uses wininet.dll's FtpGetFile to copy files from an FTP directory to a ...
MP3 in VB does not loop seamlessly   (153 Views)
I have tried using both the Windows Media Player control as well as the mciSendString method for playing an MP3 within my Visual Basic 2003 app. The problem is that when the MP3 is looping there is always a small ...
Things I need help with...Database Looping doesn't seems to work   (404 Views)
\Private Sub tmupds_Timer() Dim j As Long Dim leng As String Dim lret As Long Dim phoneline As Long Dat.MoveFirst While Not Dat.EOF ino = Dat.Fields(0) iname = Dat.Fields(1) If Dat.Fields(2) = 0 Then txtS.Text = txtS.Text + vbCrLf + ...
True DBGrid RowColChange doesn't fire on first mouse click   (296 Views)
I spent a good portion of my workday today on a bug-hunt. I'm working on records management app which relies on the True DBGrid control in a number of places to display information pulled from the database. The main app ...
RB does always print a blank page   (243 Views)
How comes that I have always an extra blank page printed Mine code looks like this: == dim ps as printerSetup dim page as graphics page = openPrinterDialog (ps) dim i as integer if page <> nil then for i ...
Help Please -- ADODB.Command does not work correctly in .NET   (257 Views)
Hi all, i have been trying this for 7 hrs now !!! How do you call a adodb.command object in .net(c#) code****** ADODB.Connection cn = new ADODB.ConnectionClass(); ADODB.Command cm = new ADODB.CommandClass(); ADODB.Parameter pa = new ADODB.ParameterClass(); ADODB.Recordset rs = ...
Add scrollbars only when textbox has filled   (281 Views)
out there, i was wondering how it would be possible to add scrollbars to a multiline textbox when the textbox is filled completely with text. If you dont understand let me try to explain. Lets say you have a textbox with 10 lines. You start typing in it and once you reach the 11th line, i want a vertical scrollbar to appear. Does anyone know how to do this
toolbar and scrollbars   (196 Views)
dear experts wonder how to add buttons on a toolbar... buttons like save, print, left align, center, right align,...etc and make an slider to change the fontsize of text on a richtextbox if possible... can you help me... This post has been edited by ravmonster: 01 August 2009 - 05:57 AM
How to Use to show scrollbars in visual basic program MDI form?   (461 Views)
Dear Experts, Please help me to solve my problems with sending email in mailus@dhankuta.com rabin sampang
Make scrollbar start on top   (94 Views)
, I'm creating a Microsoft Access application with VBA code. I encountered a problem though. When i run the application, my scrollbar starts at the bottom, and i cant get this fixed! I tried changing the size of the screen, windowstate maximized,... can't find it. here are screenshots of the problem, and of what it should be like (scrollbar on top): http://img64.imagesh...blembottom.png/ http://img413.images...problemtop.jpg/ further questions mail to this address thx, Josh
How to use a scrollbar in vb 2005   (233 Views)
I need a tutorial for controlling scrollbars in visual basic 2005. I've been on countless tutorials on countless websites and I just don't get it. Can you help
Intermediate skill: Eliminate Listbox vertical scrollbar   (110 Views)
all, Does anybody know of a better way to disable a listbox scroll bars beside using an API call to the user32 lib Example: Private Declare Function ShowScrollBar Lib "user32" (ByVal hwnd As Long, _ ByVal wBar As Long, ByVal bShow As Long) As Long Private Const SB_VERT = 1 And as/after the data it populated or the data is scrolled. ShowScrollBar List1.hWnd, SB_VERT, False Handling it this way, there is a brief flash where you can see the scroll bars. There may be another control I have not thought of using, or another method. I'm using graphical command buttons to control which items are selected in the list box for use on a touch screen.