SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Re: Problem with .AddNew (ADO)

Martin wrote in news:r6c5qv0mit9v6h62m0oqsm99l5lmnb52fc@4ax.com: > I'm using the code shown below to open a standard, MS Access database. > (Using VB6; MSADO15.DLL is referenced) > > Public SQLCN As New ADODB.Connection > Public rsEData As New ADODB.Recordset > > ...

Posted On: Sunday 11th of November 2012 08:57:12 PM Total Views:  474
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

sorting array of records   (216 Views)
Hi have created an array of records like the following Private Type arrayType Artist as String TrackName as String Album as String End Type Dim MyArray(1 to 500) as arrayType Would anybody know if it is possible to sort the ...
Help with searching for a record please   (238 Views)
Hi all, I'm trying to search for records from an Access db where the user types 2 letters & the list narrows down accordingly. At the moment the system I've devised works fine when searching by typing one letter, but ...
HELP! Bug when retrieving data from Excel spreadsheet using ADO   (231 Views)
I wrote a VB program to access an Excel spreadsheet and fetch data from each cell in the work sheet. It could run without any error msg. However sometimes multiple-line text will be truncated and the whole sentence in a ...
is there such an object?   (236 Views)
Is there a Graph Wizard that produces trendline graphs in vb bases off a table in a DB if not what tool/ software package does one use make a graphs
Re: Create organization chart with ASP   (157 Views)
Thank you. I have built relational tables in Oracle already. What I am looking for is how to create the chart with a line in the middle of a rectangle in which a manager information is displayed. -- Posted via ...
Re: Create organization chart with ASP   (182 Views)
There is a written application for this in the market. This is the URL: http://www.aasoftech.com Originally posted by chenp > I intend to create a web application for organization chart with ASP. > > For example. When vp click a ...
FullScreen App vs. ScreenSaver   (179 Views)
! I created a little FullScreen app to show me the current network speed. If I not touch the keyboard and the mouse, the ScreeSaver is coming up after three minutes and cover the application. Yes, it's normally, because I ...
extracting pure text from pdf   (255 Views)
is there a way (e.g. sample code) to extract pure text from pdf with realbasic
VB6, SOAP and web services returning a binary object   (259 Views)
Hi , I am seeking either code, or links to code that demonstrate calling a web service that returns a binary object that must be saved as a pdf. I have googled around, but am not sure how to declare ...
how to rewrite this function from C to VB 6.0   (190 Views)
how to rewrite this function from C to VB 6.0 to work correctly int gg_login_hash(unsigned char *password, unsigned int seed) { unsigned int x, y, z; y = seed; for (x = 0; *password; password++) { x = (x & ...
[ANN] Try out new Leopard features in Realbasic   (233 Views)
NICKENICH, Germany (November 7th, 2007) -- Monkeybread Software is proud to announce that the pre-release version of the MBS REALBasic plug-in collection is available for download and testing. You can use the plug-ins in Realbasic to do: - Run slideshows ...
saving data in text files and reading back in   (275 Views)
hi people i am trying to save some lotto numbers . i want to save 200 sets os 6 . i have tried to save to a txt file but when i save the second set it overwrites the first ...
ignore this test - sent 5:36 AM 10/6/07   (219 Views)
. Test....
initiate DHCP renew   (211 Views)
, is there a way to initiate an DHCP renew by using declare statements under windows examples
basic registration system   (192 Views)
I am looking for a basic tutorial on how to setup a registration system in asp.net " VB " I've done this in PHP, but admin wants everything in .net. So I went surfing around the net but I keep ...
Where did that error happen?   (359 Views)
Assume I have a sub A that calls subB: sub A() on error goto errorHandle 'do something call B() errorhandle: 'Report the error end sub If B doesn't have an error handle, is there a way I can know, ...
newbie: VB 5.0 Help files and related issues   (276 Views)
I want to add a help file to my application. Can I just use a plain text file that pops up when I hit a Help command button One other guy here did that with a pdf file but he ...
Where is VALUE property on Microsoft Forms Toggle Button on VB2005 Form   (158 Views)
I wanted to add a toggle button to a VB2005 form to be used for a simple Windows Application (i.e. compiled to a "*.exe"), so I added the ActiveX Microsoft Forms Object toggle button, however I can't get this button ...
Trouble with resize form   (234 Views)
Hi , I have an MDI form with a menybar on it. I created the menubar with a Picturebox, a Treeview and a Listview. Now I need code that when I resize the form the Picturebox, Treeview and Listview will ...
Errore di automazione Errore di run-time '-21474417848 (80010108)' .   (325 Views)
Errore di automazione Errore di run-time '-21474417848 (80010108)' . I have two programs in Visual Basic, but in one they only give this error to me.