SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Need help with a Combobox

I have a question for people out there, I need the Combobox to change a label caption when the user picks a certain thing from the list. How do I code this. I've tried an If Then statement, but it ...

Posted On: Tuesday 20th of November 2012 02:26:06 AM Total Views:  255
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Please Read my self obsorbed blog - Mac users need not apply because I hate you   (143 Views)
folks, as one of the chief engineers for RS I thought I'd treat you to one of my self-obsorbed blog articles as it will give you insight on how totally disconnected with what comes out my mouth. "One thing ...
VB programmer needed   (110 Views)
Attention Visual Basic Programmers I am in need of someone to perform some contract work for me. Please respond to me directly through email, not this newsgroup. norse_code@hotmail.com
Change Local administrator PSWD code needed   (117 Views)
We have a request from Auditing to modify the password an a local workstation administrative account every 90 days. We are developing two programs - a VB6 GUI program that will allow the administrative support person to enter a new ...
Things I need help with...Database Looping doesn't seems to work   (185 Views)
\Private Sub tmupds_Timer() Dim j As Long Dim leng As String Dim lret As Long Dim phoneline As Long Dat.MoveFirst While Not Dat.EOF ino = Dat.Fields(0) iname = Dat.Fields(1) If Dat.Fields(2) = 0 Then txtS.Text = txtS.Text + vbCrLf + ...
VB6 Project - what is needed?   (118 Views)
, I am a complete newbie when it comes to both VB and Windows programming. My background is Assembler/COBOL on mainframes and C on UNIX and MS-DOS. Having been laid off I have entered the world of freelance contract work. ...
cerco programmatore realbasic a roma / italian programmer needed   (161 Views)
ciao a tutti cerco programmatore real basic a roma per completare un software scritto in realbasic che opera in una lan aziendale composta principalmente da macchine mac osx se interessati contattatemi a emanuele.terracina@TOGLIMIgag.it per maggiori dettagli la necessit immediata ...
I need help with a script to control IIS please.   (160 Views)
Hi Gang, I've been reading here for a while to try and expedite the process, because googling is taking too long. Where I work, we run, among other things, Windows2000 (to be compatible with other things that wont run on ...
linking querydef to visual basic data control - need help   (165 Views)
At the begining of my VB program., I can link a table to a data control such as: forMAIN.vbdCLIENT.DatabaseName = DATAPATH & FILENAME forMAIN.vbdCLIENT.RecordSource = jCLIENT.Name forMAIN.vbdCLIENT.Refresh A grid is linked to this data control allowing me to see every ...
VB Report generator help needed   (161 Views)
Hi all, Apologies if you've seen this before, I've inadvertently lost contact with the group for a couple of days. I am generating a report from a database which has some stuff directly from the table and some stuff generated ...
Urgent Help needed   (136 Views)
When trying to send a document from my application through Outlook, the system first comes up with: A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this If this is unexpected, ...
SAP VB BAPI call ...what kind of structure is needed ?   (124 Views)
im searching for a hint what cold be wrong in the following BAPI CALL objBAPI.GetList CompanyCode:=Me.strCompanyID, RequestedTablesX:=objRequestedTablesX, _ SelectionCriteria:=objSelectionCriteria, Return:=objReturn, GeneralData:=objGeneraldata it causes no error and the error message is 0. But thats the problem. It should return my deed ...
Help needed to increase cursor size with CreateCaret   (124 Views)
, I'm trying to make the cursor size in one of my forms larger, since it is too easy to lose track of its location in this big form. I found the following code in an old post from google: ...
VB 2005 - need help please   (223 Views)
hi - have just started using VB 2005 at uni - i am working on a project that has multiple forms - one of the forms has a little * by the side of it - could anyone explain (this ...
need a REGEX pattern to match   (122 Views)
need help with validating a 9-digit number. CANNOT BE ----------- 000000000 111111111 222222222 333333333 444444444 555555555 666666666 777777777 888888888 999999999 4-5 position(s) CANNOT BE 00 -- 123001234 6-9 position(s) CANNOT BE 00 -- 234550000 The nine numbers CANNOT BE sequential -- but only the following 4 four below, for the time being -- 012345678 123456789 987654321 098765432 I had just managed to get the first piece done -- "^(:(!0+|1+|2+|3+|4+))\d{9}$"
trying to modify a procedure, need help!   (156 Views)
I'm trying to modify the following procedureso that new user accounts are created with two roles (roleid 1 and 4) by default. I know vbscript, but new to .net and can't figure out how to use the classes and methods. Procedure thatcreates the newuser and addsblank roles by default: '******************************************************************************************************** 'Name:lnkAdd_Click 'Parameters: ' sender-Theobjectcallingthefunction,i.e.lnkAdd ' e-eventarguments 'Returns:Nothing 'Purpose:Addsausertothedatabase. '******************************************************************************************************** PrivateSublnkAdd_Click(ByValsenderAsSystem.Object,ByValeAsSystem.EventArgs)HandleslnkAdd.Click lnkAdd.Enabled=False DimuserAsNeworgz.User DimrolesAsNewSystem.Collections.Generic.List(Oforgz.Role) DimmapAsNeworgz.Map user.txtusername=user.getuseridbyusername() If(user.GetUserExistence()
needassistance   (106 Views)
to all you out there. My question is: is there a way to put code for registering dll server directly from my application So, when I open my app the code for registering dll automaticly does it's job ...
Passing a value to a bat file.....may need an expert to solve...   (124 Views)
, My program opens and executes a .bat file like so.. ================================================= 'Getthefullfilepath DimstrFilePathAsString="c:\temp\"&CStr(lblsetup.Text)&"" 'CreatetheProcessInfoobject DimpsiAsNewSystem.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo("cmd.exe") psi.UseShellExecute=False psi.RedirectStandardOutput=True psi.RedirectStandardInput=True psi.RedirectStandardError=True psi.WorkingDirectory="c:\temp" 'Starttheprocess DimprocAsSystem.Diagnostics.Process=System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(psi) 'Openthebatchfileforreading DimstrmAsSystem.IO.StreamReader=System.IO.File.OpenText(strFilePath) 'Attachtheoutputforreading DimsOutAsSystem.IO.StreamReader=proc.StandardOutput 'Attachtheinforwriting DimsInAsSystem.IO.StreamWriter=proc.StandardInput 'Writeeachlineofthebatchfiletostandardinput Whilestrm.Peek() -1 sIn.WriteLine(strm.ReadLine()) EndWhile strm.Close() 'ExitCMD.EXE DimstEchoFmtAsString="#{0}runsuccessfully.Exiting" sIn.WriteLine([String].Format(stEchoFmt,strFilePath)) sIn.WriteLine("EXIT") 'Closetheprocess proc.Close() 'ReadthesOuttoastring. DimresultsAsString=sOut.ReadToEnd().Trim() 'ClosetheioStreams; sIn.Close() sOut.Close() ============================================================= The .bat file has the following contents in it... ============================================================= echo off cscript //nologo test.vbs echo Status of user SQL = %ErrorLevel% ============================================================= The Top code is a work around, as .net will not run .bat files due to security resaons (unatended process) I am facing a problem now, where I need to pass a parameter to the .bat file, but because of the way it is executed in the command prompt, this is not possible, Has anyone faced the same problem
help - a small simple code needed   (109 Views)
haven't done any VB coding for many years, and quite frankly cannot do any anymore If some one has 5 minutes extra time I would need something like this: There is a group of cells, which contains numbers, let's ...
need to use shAppBarMessage for docking   (128 Views)
all, I have done a lot of searching for this... I have an application that I want to dock to the top of the screen and reserve screen space for it, like a taskbar. I DO _NOT_ want the ...
I really need help - can some one please help me here pls?   (203 Views)
Hi , Please help me to develop this one page please. I have a page on which I have a label control, just one label with no text. Next I start a loop to read the headers of emails and during each loop round, I add rows to table. Now ok this plain text et addition is not a problem. In one cell I want to add a check box at run time and here don't know how to that. Just to give u an idea I am pasting code for somethng else which has teh same concept. In a string variable how to store " double coutes and how to give a seperate ID to a control created each time. Do I need to create a checkbox control array Once controls are there I am sure I will be able go through them one by one and see which one was checked, please I will be really thank full if you people can help me here pls. Best