SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

need help: ADOX - DefinedSize does not what I want.

World, I'm creating a new ACCESS2000 DB via ADOX under a VB6 project. Everything works fine but the column size in the database tables is always the same for all columns, no matter how I set the "DefinedSize" property ...

Posted On: Sunday 11th of November 2012 10:46:41 PM Total Views:  413
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

need modem2modem solution   (219 Views)
Lee U. and I are creating a system that requires modem-to-modem communications. A PC will make a brief telephone call or use the internet, at scheduled times, or at the initiation of a user, to another PC. Data will be ...
Software Developer earning his Doctorate needs help   (329 Views)
I have been a Software Developer for 25 years mostly PC based for the last 20. I have been earning my Doctorate for the past 4 years and am now doing my Dissertation. The theme of my dissertation is the ...
need some expert advice   (240 Views)
Hi , I have written a piece of code in VB6. When I compile the code, everything is just fine. When I run it in the VB6 IDE enviroment, I am getting "memory can not be read" error on some ...
Re: OOP's I think I need objects   (245 Views)
First thing ya gotta do is get a good grasp on the concepts and terminology, and then dive into some samples and see how the theory actually applies. Then you should be able to design and build using your own ...
QBasic saved in binary format...need help   (335 Views)
I was given a QBasic (QB) file today and was asked to create a VB app from it. I tried to open the QB file and received the message that the file is in a binary format and can't be ...
need to read from Dos Window   (393 Views)
need to read from Dos Window: need some code to read form dos windows that already open in my station (XP) i want to read chars by position or read the all characters and manipolated in vb code. I used ...
Im a noob. I need help with this.   (277 Views)
I just started programing VB not to long ago and i need help this. Someone plz look this over and tell me what i need to do, if you can figure out what ive done so far. It is pretty ...
REALbasic Developer need for a full time position!   (233 Views)
My apologies in advance if you do not want job postings on the newsgroup. Given REALbasic's base, it's hard to find any kind of central place to post an ad for a developer! Please let me know and I will ...
IT technician needed urgently (Burton-On-Trent)   (247 Views)
Burton-On-Trent company seeks highly motivated person to manage IT systems. The candidate should ideally have or be working towards Microsoft Certified Professional qualifications and be seeking to get further Microsoft qualifications. The role is full-time and salary is in the ...
need SMTPSocket with authentication   (441 Views)
, I have an project (RB 5.5.3), that uses SMTPSocket. That works fine, but there is one big problem: RBs SMTPSocket has no authentication option like auth login or auth plain (both uses base64-coding), there is open password and username ...
A textbox to create a folder - Help needed please   (293 Views)
I have a textbox and I want use the content of that textbox to create a folder. Any idea is welcome. Thanx. Thierry...
random numbers help needed   (298 Views)
Hi I am trying to create two random numbers LBlnum1.Caption = Int(12 * Rnd) + 1 Lblnum2.Caption = Int(12 * Rnd) + 1 This creates the numbers but they are always the same numbers. example I get 9 & 7 ...
Is it possible to run an exe file (alone) make in vb4 without the need of 'vb40032.dll' ?   (288 Views)
, In vb4, I'd like to make an exe file with only one procedure but without the need of 'vb40032.dll'. Is it possible Thank you in advance. Raymond H. Bonjour, j'aimerais faire un fichier excutable qui est un fichier crypt ...
SQL expert needed - update TableA from TableB in access   (483 Views)
, This one I think should be easy when you now how but I couldn't get it today. I have to run a kind of double check routine. 1 database, 2 tables. No linking or referential integrity or any of ...
C++/C# and VB.NET developers needed   (413 Views)
, We are looking to fill four positions immediately: 1. ONE junior-to-mid-level Visual Basic .NET programmer, located in Rosslyn, VA. US citizenship and background investigation required. 2. THREE senior C++/C# programming positions, located in Reston, VA. GUI design experience preferred. ...
Help iwth VB/Sql Server Code needed   (287 Views)
I need to create a program that will look through all the files and subfolders of a specified folder and create an entry in a SQL Server database table for each file found. Database=MyDB The approximate Table layout is ...
i found this its old from 2003 but i need more help VB6 Statusbar   (290 Views)
The below worked but i need this to work if i point my browser to say www.google.com but this seems to blank the page out, and in the case of the above URL errors. other websites it jkust blanks with ...
Urgent Help needed   (308 Views)
When trying to send a document from my application through Outlook, the system first comes up with: A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this If this is unexpected, ...
Please Read my self obsorbed blog - Mac users need not apply because I hate you   (434 Views)
folks, as one of the chief engineers for RS I thought I'd treat you to one of my self-obsorbed blog articles as it will give you insight on how totally disconnected with what comes out my mouth. "One thing ...
VB programmer needed   (306 Views)
Attention Visual Basic Programmers I am in need of someone to perform some contract work for me. Please respond to me directly through email, not this newsgroup. norse_code@hotmail.com