SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Loop in database doesnt move to next data.

If rsGetInfo.State = adStateOpen Then rsGetInfo.Close
rsGetInfo.Open "SELECT *, SCRAP_SUBWEIGHT.Customer AS SubWCustomer, " _
& " SCRAP_SUBWEIGHT.display AS SubwtDisplay,SCRAP_SUBWEIGHT.SubWeight AS SubWeight" _
& " FROM SCRAP_DEFECTSANALYSIS LEFT OUTER JOIN " _
& " SCRAP_SUBWEIGHT ON SCRAP_DEFECTSANALYSIS.SubWeightid = SCRAP_SUBWEIGHT.subweightid " _
& " Where SCRAP_DEFECTSANALYSIS.DateSlitted >= '" & CStr(Format(Me.dtpfrom.Value, "MM/DD/YY 00:00:00")) & "' " _
& " AND SCRAP_DEFECTSANALYSIS.DateSlitted = '" & CStr(Format(Me.dtpfrom.Value, "MM/DD/YY 00:00:00")) & "' " _
& " AND SCRAP_DEFECTSANALYSIS.DateSlitted = '" & CStr(Format(Me.dtpfrom.Value, "MM/DD/YY 00:00:00")) & "' " _
& " AND SCRAP_DEFECTSANALYSIS.DateSlitted

Posted On: Saturday 10th of November 2012 04:31:09 AM Total Views:  294
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

for-loop   (94 Views)
Hi Guys! My question concerns VBA, Office 2003. By using exit for i can quit a for-loop, but is there also a command to just skip an index I've looked through some manuals, but couldn't find anything. Something like For i=1 to n if (i is prime) then skip i end if ... Next index Cheers, Rumo This post has been edited by Rumo: 14 December 2009 - 03:59 PM
Performanceproblem in a large loop under XP but not under W2K   (258 Views)
Hallo we have a perfomance problem under XP wich didn't exist under Windows 2000. We use a ListView Control wich updates the MenuItems in the click event depending on a configuration. It uses two loops, the inner loop is called ...
for loop in visual basic required to make a hollow square with 4 equal   (317 Views)
dim value as integer value = 1 for number = value to 10-1 print " * "; next for number = value to 10 print " * " next for number = value to 10 print " * "; next
MMControl loop?   (100 Views)
Is there a simple way to make a sound file played by the multimedia control loop I think I could do it using the various properties, but this seems like a case where there should be a built-in function and ...
VB XML XPaht loop   (195 Views)
all This seemed to be the most appropriate place to post this problem. I am trying to write a VB program (I'm a little new to VB ) which incorporates XML. My problem is this: I have an IXMLDOMElement ...
code to stop an infinite loop   (200 Views)
, Could somebody give me the code for Ctrl + Pause or the way to stop with code an infinite loop in a CommandButton. Thank you in advance Jean-michel...
putting strings from a loop in separate variables   (220 Views)
Google says that comp.lang.basic is being archived, so I'm hoping to find some help here. I use JustBASIC, which isn't far from RealBASIC. I'm working on a program that alphabetizes entries and I need a way to get each entry ...
How to do loop?   (119 Views)
Private Sub cmdlogin_Click() Do Menu.Show Main.Hide If txtuser.Text = "admin123" And txtpass.Text = "password123" Then exit do Else lbldisplay.caption = "Wrong Username or Password!") End If Loop End Sub Please help me with this coding. My VB6 stuck when press login button and had to restart computer every time I do it. This post has been edited by Atli: 26 May 2012 - 10:12 PM Reason for edit:: Please use [code] for code blocks, rather than [il].
tname="TopicTitle"trouble with looping   (290 Views)
. my only hope before asking a questions (and since im a noob here) . that i don't wake up an angry admin to super blast me away and close my thread since that happens very very veryyyy often . uhm im trying to make a program that asks the user for two inputs (the number of loops) and (a value in a simple division equation) the closest i have been to is : Private Sub cmddisplay_Click() Dim s As Integer Dim y As Integer Dim x As Integer s = InputBox("how many times for loop to execute", "loop executes") y = InputBox("insert a positive number", "numbers") Do x = Val(txtx) / y Loop While x
Looping and variables can you change the variable each loop?   (257 Views)
Ok so in my VBS script, I want to change the variable a bit.... So let's say there's a initial value and there's a site One part of my code is (FOR EXAMPLE) Site = http://www.example.com/ + StarterID (InputBox). When I loop, I want it so that the starter ID is still there but I want to add 1 after each loop. Here's one part of my code: This post has been edited by macosxnerd101: 06 July 2011 - 07:29 AM
How many for... next loops supports Vb6   (140 Views)
Can sumone tell me how many for... next loops can support V6 example for a1=1 to aaa for a2= 1 to bbb for a3=1 to ccc for a4 ........ ...... next next next are they more than 8 or less ...
How to loop through all properties in a class?   (140 Views)
Does anybody know how I can loop through all the properties in a class I have created Can I use Me to refer to the properties I'm using VB6. Many
A question of loops   (153 Views)
Hi I've created this app that extracts data from 1 table in an SQL DB. The connection and extraction works fine, its just a problem of doing loops correctly that is causing me some grief. In essence, the person ...
MP3 in VB does not loop seamlessly   (153 Views)
I have tried using both the Windows Media Player control as well as the mciSendString method for playing an MP3 within my Visual Basic 2003 app. The problem is that when the MP3 is looping there is always a small ...
how can i avoid do while loop in adding records from one table to other table   (304 Views)
hi myself avinash ,a programmer i am using vb as front end , ADO library and sql server 7 as back end i want to copy records from one table to another table and i dont want to use do ...
stuck in loop. Please help   (226 Views)
trying to learn VB6. Simple counting loop which counts to 8 in 1 sec intervals, then starts from 1 again and repeats. Have two Command buttons on the form. Cmd1 starts the counting, and I need to know how to ...
populate textboxes with a loop??   (272 Views)
Apologies in advance if this sounds slow-witted, but I didn't find it here. Need to populate some textboxes on a form. While I could hard code it (the number of options aren't that high), it would be more compact/efficient to ...
funny looping and serial data problem   (206 Views)
: I am new to Visual Basic and I have a problem that I cannot put my finger on. I am working on a school project and I am getting some serial data from a microprocessor. I have designed ...
For loop example   (221 Views)
G'day all, I have 3 checkboxes, ChkBx4, ChkBx5, ChkBx6. I want to pass a single integer to a loop that will determine which boxes are checked. For instance if only 4, 5 or 6 are checked, then I'll pass that ...
how can i loop line by line through a unicode file ???   (206 Views)
i have a big problem :-( i need to loop line by line through a unicode text file if i use below code on Ansi text files it works like expected ,, however on unicode files i receive sections example ...