SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Info with system tray apps

I successfully made a system tray application. When I do shut down the computer, how does the computer can instruct my application to shut down For the moment, if I don't quit my application, system asks to kill an unresponsive ...

Posted On: Thursday 15th of November 2012 09:22:16 PM Total Views:  293
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

SQL- using lst box to gatehr info for a specidi field.   (92 Views)
hi, i've got an access table called 'submission_info', and in that table i've got fields with names of people, and addresses. i want to show a list of papers from a specific country. e.g. China. this is what i've strung ...
Read page info from WebBrowser control?   (137 Views)
I am able to place values on forms that load into my webbrowser control, but I'd like to be able to scan the page for data. I know to use the HTMLDocument object. Basically I'm hoping to find an example ...
information   (103 Views)
So What do u all think of Real basic let me know plz dave...
listview info   (123 Views)
ive been looking on the internet about information of the listview control and i can't find anything useful. i have this code now and i've' got so far now i can write values into the listview. if i ...
Read page info from WebBrowser control?   (127 Views)
I am able to place values on forms that load into my webbrowser control, but I'd like to be able to scan the page for data. I know to use the HTMLDocument object. Basically I'm hoping to find an example ...
Grayline informations ?   (111 Views)
Good evening I will like to create a software on the grayline, I looking for information for this subject (calculation, code etc...) Thank your very much for your help. My best regards, Jean-Philippe...
Get Client information....   (96 Views)
Hiiiiiiii, How to get client information, such as pcname, ipaddress, OS version, domain etc... FYI, my IIS setting like this : Basic authentification = True Integrated windows authentification = true Pls help me....
getting some trivial system information   (175 Views)
Is there a way to get some system information such as total physical memory and the CPU type using VB.NET For the memory, I tried using the PerformaneCounter but it only has memory used/left etc, yet no total physical memory. Also, is there a way to get the CPU type
copy info between forms in MS Access   (120 Views)
hello! I am developing a database that contains 2 tables: Attorney Table and Insured Table. I have a form (form1) that inputs data to both tables. Here's my challenge: I want to create a button that opens a new form ...
SQL Server 2000 ans Transaction log error - more info   (171 Views)
Hi : I am getting an error when trying to open a recordset in SQL Server 2000. The error states that the transaction log is full. Is there any way I can clear out or empty the transaction log, or ...
VB Copy information from IBM Reflection and Paste info to MS Access RecordSet   (143 Views)
Good Morning, Currently I am trying to copy information from the IBM Reflection program and paste it into a recordset in Access Database. I am trying to figure out how to write the code. I have everything I need, how ...
REALbasic Programming Contest 3 - more info   (158 Views)
Hi all, Ive added some more information and answered a couple of questions (keep an eye on the site as I update it whenever I get a new question). I also changed the project file slightly to make things clearer. ...
obtaining file information from another machine   (171 Views)
, I need to know which programs are opn on another machine in my network, these programs are opened from a shared drive on the server. How can I do this I've already dowloaded a sample program form vbnet.mvps.org ...
how to make a program that takes information converts it to an app ?   (172 Views)
i just wanted to make a program that takes info from text boxes and paste them into an application like that name : and the program pastes here the text in the text box of the name ip address : and the program pastes here the text in the text box of the ip address reason : and the program pastes here the text in the text box of the reason ban url : and the program paste in the following http:/ /battlefield.cod5samp.com/usercp/do=addban&nick=and the program pastes here the text in the text box of the name&ip=and the program pastes here the text in the text box of the ip address&reason=and the program paste here the text in the text box of the reason proof : and the program pastes here the text in the textboxes of proofs (examplle) youtube.com/proof1 youtube.com/proof2 and all of this work after clicking on 1 button "Convert" like this all i want is how to make the convert button and the new page opened after clicking on it and how to make the home button
Where can I find information about creating a program to filter resume   (160 Views)
does anyone know of any links to documentations or references about programing a resume filter program I'm interested in how the process would work. Thank you
how to store information in a folder   (135 Views)
i am working on vb6 i want small coding regarding to store information in folder. example i want store the information regarding to communication failure in a folder . when i run my application it will download the data from net work and USB but when the communication failure it should not show any pop message but it should be stored in some folder and when i open my folder it should show information of the communication. could any one help me in this part.Help me code part how to do. Thanking u
how do i pull info from combo box ?   (150 Views)
Need help here. Okay so i have a combo box called 'Day1' with 4 options: workout nonworkout nights days Im trying to set up a value from this so that if i select 'workout' it would display all the variables i set up for workout days in a text box. i have tried this If Day1.Value = workout Then oatmeal.Text = oatmealworkoutday chicken.Text = chickenworkoutday tuna.Text = tunaworkoutday fruit.Text = fruitworkoutday eggs.Text = eggsworkoutday banana.Text = bananaworkoutday potato.Text = potatoworkoutday vegies.Text = vegiesworkoutday milk1.Text = milk1workoutday milk2.Text = milk2workoutday pasta.Text = pastaworkoutday rice.Text = riceworkoutday cereal.Text = cerealworkoutday cotcheese.Text = cotcheeseworkoutday End If Im guessing there is a way to do this but maby im going about it wrong Please help.
Retrieve drive information   (130 Views)
I am developing a program to keep track of all my media (video, music and photos stored on various external and internal drives, CD/DVD's and a few memory sticks. I gave all the drives a unique Volume Name and would like to store the drive letter, Volume Name and drive type against the files in the database. I use the following to extract the information into a listbox Private Sub GetDrives() Dim DrvType As String Set FSO = New FileSystemObject Set Drvs = FSO.Drives For Each Drv In Drvs With Drv If .IsReady Then List1(0).AddItem .DriveLetter & ":\ " & .VolumeName & " " & .DriveType Else Select Case .DriveType Case 0: DrvType = " [Unknown] " Case 1: DrvType = " [USB] " Case 2: DrvType = " [Fixed] " Case 3: DrvType = " [Network] " Case 4: DrvType = " [CD/DVD] " Case 5: DrvType = " [RAM Disk] " End Select List1(0).AddItem .DriveLetter & ":\ " & DrvType & " Drive Info Not Available." & .DriveType End If End With Next End Sub What i would like to achieve is when I select an external disk say H:\ (VolumeName MoviesGeneral) to open a directory to import from I would like the following to appear in text box txtDriveName.text. DriveLetter VolumeName DriveType like H:\MoviesGeneral, 2 I quess something like: txtDriveName.text = DriveLetter & ":\" & VolumeName & ", " & DriveType Just don't know how to put it together
usage of cultureinfo while formatting string   (145 Views)
Hi , I have been recently looking into some code in VB6. The code converts a number to a string. The code looks as below Format(CStr(dNum), "#.00") where dNum is the number. This code returns the string based on the current cultural settings. For example for 441.00 if the current system regional setting has comma (like for finland) as decimal symbol then the string value returned will be 441,00. If the current system regional setting has dot(like US) as decimal symbol, then the string value retuned will be 441.00. Is there a way to make this formatting as culture invariant i.e. it should always return using dot as decimal symbol like 441.00. In C#, we can achieve this by mentioning the system.globalization.cultureinfo.invariantculture while formatting.
Making a Zombie Game: Need info on making movement codes   (150 Views)
I am making a zombie game and need info/help on making movement happen! if you could teach me how to make this I would greatly appretiate