SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

combo highlight

I have two combo control (dropdown combo type) on an SSTab form eventhough the combo is disabled, it looks like it's highlighted (deep blue) What settiong allows highlighting even if the field is disabled Also, is there a way on ...

Posted On: Sunday 11th of November 2012 10:01:31 PM Total Views:  215
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

how use combo box in data grid when we use vb6.0   (456 Views)
I am working on VB6.0 and want to add a combo box in data grid control. how i do it
adding a int value to an item from combo box   (306 Views)
how can i assign a int value from an item from a combo box.for example in the combobox theres a list of item of Polo,Shirt,Pants,Cars, how can i give them different int value
multi-column combo in vb6   (245 Views)
is it possible to have a multi column combo box. actually my requirement is , i have to populate a combo box with values of 3 fields from my table....
I dunno what to do how to get ms access values in combobox in vb6.0?   (509 Views)
'Dim cnview As New ADODB.Connection 'Dim rsview As New ADODB.Recordset 'Call Connection(cnview, App.Path & "\additem.mdb", "") 'Call Recordset(rsview, cnview, "SELECT itemno FROM additems") 'With rsview 'While Not .EOF 'Combo1.additem .Fields!agreeitemno.MoveNext 'Wend 'End With 'Set cnview = Nothing 'Set rsview = Nothing Dim conn As New ADODB.Connection Dim rs As New ADODB.Recordset 'Set con = New ADODB.Connection 'Set rs = New ADODB.Recordset Set con = DBEngine.OpenDatabase("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=database\additem.mdb;Persist Security Info=False") Set rs = con.OpenRecordset("additems ") 'Set conn = DBEngine.OpenDatabase(App.Path & "\additem.mdb") 'Set rs = conn.OpenRecordset("additems") If rs.RecordCount > 0 Then Do While Not rs.EOF With Combo1 .additem rs.Fields("itemno") End With rs.MoveNext Loop End If
Using a Listview to Populate a combo box   (249 Views)
Hi all I am trying to Populate a combo box from a selection in an adjacent Listview. The Listview lists as a string the field names of 4 different fields in tblFile. So far I can populate the combo box ...
combobox (dropdownlist ver) issue.......vb6   (258 Views)
Hi all and thanks for reading, my problem comes from finding the right approach to create a runtime scenario where a combobox(2- dropdownlist) choice denotes whether a series of further comboboxes are enabled or not. (NOTE: WHERE "1 OR 2" IS IN THE CODE I HAVE TRIED STATING THE ACTUAL STRINGS AS VALIDATAION TOO, BUT DID NOT WORK EITHER....) my code so far is..... If cboCat.Change = 1 or 2 then cboDept.Enabled = True ' changes from set to enabled = false cboFee.Enabled = True ' changes from set to enabled = false cboPaid.Enabled = True ' changes from set to enabled = false End If Please help people im a newb and dont know very much about vb6, just that its suppoesed to work and i cant get it too Thankf fr reading
Adding an entry into a lookup table using ado data combo box   (268 Views)
I am using 2 ado controls, one for the main table books and another to lookup the authors name from his id .While adding a new book by a new author what can be done to first add this author ...
Re: Colour picker combo box   (99 Views)
Hi Is it possible to have a combo box (set as a drop-down list) showing just a set of colours and then when they pick one of those colours I can retrieve the value I suppose I'm after help ...
items in list or combobox   (274 Views)
Can anyone tell me how to add multiple items, or what's the delimiter in openoffice for list or comboboxes It should be the same as vb . I can only get everything on one line. thx...
combo box question   (188 Views)
Hi! I just started learning vb 6.0. When I try to add a combo box to a sample program, and then run the program, the drop down list in the box copies itself every time I click on the box. ...
combobox help   (291 Views)
am new in VB programming. I am doing a macro in excel and wonder if there is good way to use additem function to add data to combobox. I have a long list of comboboxes to fill in with the ...
Gird containig combo boxes   (179 Views)
How would I do a grid containing combo boxes I can't figure it out.
how to add all records[return from query]/array dirctly in list box/combo box   (180 Views)
hello my self avi i m working in vb and sqlserver in my customermaster table there is more than 400 reocrds and when i m going to insert that all records in listbox or combobox it takes too much time ...
data from comboxes ItemData Listindex not updated   (281 Views)
Hi , I have two Comboboxes on a form. When I try to update the comboboxes my code doesn't save the changes. If Not Len(txtLeader.Text) = 0 Then rsIni.Fields("leader") = CStr(txtLeader.ItemData(txtLeader.ListIndex)) If Not Len(txtCoLeader.Text) = 0 Then rsIni.Fields("co-leader") = CStr(txtCoLeader.ItemData(txtCoLeader.ListIndex)) ...
Select item in a combo-box   (201 Views)
, I have a combobox with the numbers 1 to 7 as items. When the user presses a button, I take the value of the selected item with: x = Combo1.ListIndex This works great, but if the user doesn't select ...
unit converter using combo boxes   (283 Views)
hi, i seriously need help with visual basic 2005. i've created a form with 2 comboboxes and 2 textboxes. i want to be able to type in the distance in textbox1, choose the unit to be converted from one combobox ...
Populate a combobox with FieldNames from table instead of the data itself...   (181 Views)
I'm trying to create a combo box that has the only the field names from a table in it and not the items in that field. So for example I have a table with 40 fields in it like Account#, ...
Duplicates in combobox   (390 Views)
I am loading a combobox with data (names) from a database. How can I prevent duplicates so I'll only have a name listed once...
Refreshing a combo box's field list   (238 Views)
I am populating a combo box with data from a database; when you delete one of the items out of the database in the application's run time it is removed from the database but still appears in the field list. ...
[VB6] combo to search change - can't figure it out   (340 Views)
for your info - I'm a newbe. Code is at the bottom. Access dbase (each form ca. 10 KB) if my explanations are not enough (probably they aren't). -- access 97 - http://www.lokalny.net/Source97.zip -- access 200 - http://www.lokalny.net/Source2000.zip ------ Im ...