SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Multiple image uploader - problem uploading a single image

Basically what I've got is a problem when I'm trying to upload an image in an 'edit' page via the cms.

I have 6 images that are uploaded fine via a 'add product' page, then when I go to my edit page and for example change 1 of those images of the 6 and upload that, I get problems, but all is fine if when im in the 'edit' page I change another piece of data and submit.

I have included below the 2 pages that are used when 'editing' a selection.

IF NOT rsuserU.EOF THEN

artTitle = rsuserU( "art_Title" )
artCategory = rsuserU( "art_Category" )
artBriefDesc = rsuserU( "art_BDescription" )
artPrice = rsuserU( "art_Price" )
artPicFull = rsuserU( "art_ThumbFull" )
artFace = rsuserU( "art_ThumbFace" )
artHood = rsuserU( "art_ThumbHood" )
artExtra1 = rsuserU( "image_Extra1" )
artExtra2 = rsuserU( "image_Extra2" )
artExtra3 = rsuserU( "image_Extra3" )
artCaseDesc = rsuserU( "case_Text" )
artDialDesc = rsuserU( "dial_Text" )
artMovementDesc = rsuserU( "movement_Text" )
artMakerDesc = rsuserU( "maker_Text" )
artDatDesc = rsuserU( "dat_Text" )
artHeightDesc = rsuserU( "height_Text" )
artStatus = rsuserU( "art_Status" )
artMoonDisplay = rsuserU( "art_MoonDisplay" )
artDisplay = rsuserU( "art_Display" )

END IF

rsuserU.Close

FUNCTION SELECTED( firstVal, secondVal )
IF cSTR( firstVal ) = cSTR( secondVal ) THEN
SELECTED = " SELECTED "
END IF
END FUNCTION

%>

Edit or Update Clock Information:

Title:

Category:

Clock Title:

Category:

Brief Description:

Price:

Picture of full length:

Picture of the face:

Picture of the hood:

Extra Image 1:

Extra Image 2:

Extra Image 3:

Case Description:

Dial Description:

Movement Description:

Maker Description:

Date Description:

Height Description:

Moon Display:

Display:

Was added to the database

Posted On: Monday 15th of October 2012 10:53:14 PM Total Views:  384
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Inserting multiple values into a db   (422 Views)
, I have a question. I have a form that needs to insert several records. Many of the values repeat but only a couple change. ex:dataA | dataB | dataC | dataD1dataA | dataB | dataC1 | dataD1dataA | dataB | dataC2 | dataD2dataA | dataB | dataC3 | dataD2How do I go about repeating through the form values to insert into a d
Dynamically load multiple comboboxes   (236 Views)
Hi - is there a way I can load multiple comboBoxes from a database table where the list for the second box depends on the value selected in the first one and the list for the 3rd box depends on the value select in the second boxany help would be appreciated
Update multiple records in Database   (182 Views)
,I have been surffering to update multiple records in a table/database. Below is my code, when executed, I got the message "Record Save" however, if I check my table "PaySelection" record never updates. Please help, I new to ASP codes.==============================================Dim rsPay , Pcode, Sessn, PersonID, gradeslevelPcode=Request.Form("PayCode")grades = Request.Form("gradeslevel")PersonID= Request.Form("PersonID")Sessn = request.Form("Sessn")if trim(gradeslevel) = "" or trim(gradeslevel) = "," then response.Write "Select the grade level you want to updated" : response.Endend ifset myConn=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") set rsPay = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")myConn.Open "Payroll"'//'// get the individual payrollID Dim NewID ,icntdim Newgrade, gcntNewID = split(PersonID,",")For icnt = 0 To UBound(NewID) - 1 'Response.write NewID(icnt) : response.End '// get the individual grades levels Newgrade = split(gradeslevel,",") For gcnt = 0+gcnt to Ubound(Newgrade) - 1 SQL = "UPDATE PaySelection SET GradesLevel = '"& Newgrade(gcnt) &"' WHERE PayCode = '"&Pcode&"' AND Session = '"&Sessn&"' AND PersonID = '"& NewID(icnt) &"' " 'response.Write sql : response.End myConn.Execute sql 'response.write sql gcnt = gcnt + 1 Exit for NextSQL = "UPDATE PaySelection SET GradesLevel = '"& Newgrade(gcnt) &"' WHERE PayCode = '"&Pcode&"' AND Session = '"&Sessn&"' AND PersonID = '"& NewID(icnt) &"' " 'response.Write sql : response.End myConn.Execute sql 'response.write sqlNext set rsPay = Nothingset myConn = nothing%>Record Successfully updated !  Dan
multiple insert losing data   (202 Views)
Just wondering if anyone has lost data when they did multiple inserts.Each insert occurred successfully, but seems like some fields lost data while others didn't.I know the data was there as I inserted into a second table in a long string and the data is there.Here is what I was doing:I loop through an array of 20 records.During each loop, I query one table and insert the data into another table. The table I am inserting into has the same fields and field types as the first table.When I just run it so that one record gets processed, everything works fine, so I don't think it is the code.It seems like at times, but not everytime, when multiple records are inserted, I lose data.Has anyone ran into something like this
getting multiple lines in anchor title   (242 Views)
I am trying to get 3 lines into an anchor title but cannot get html to recognize the when it is within the script tags. The output is this when hovering over the link:your nameyour addressHere is the code I have been trying:title=""Does anyone know how to get the multiple lines in an anchor titl
multiple criteria searchengine problem   (368 Views)
I have a page that searches a database by multiple criteria.The problem is that when I get to Y/N fields I cannot set the search term to "" and I cannot move on to the next Y/N field, the page give an error.can you please help me rewrite this so that it works regardless of whether the Y/N value is set.CODEthis is the string SQL:CODE
How can I pass multiple vaules through 3 webpages   (275 Views)
I am trying to pass values between three webpages. The first page pulls data from the database and allows the user to select a row by clicking on the hyperlink. I used this code here.response.write "" & "Edit" & ""This redirects the user to the Edit Patient page and pulls the correct information. This code pulls the data'File Name: EditPatient.aspPIDM = Request("Action")Session("PIDM") = PIDM'SQL StatementstrSQL = "Select * FROM tblIden WHERE PIDM = " & PIDM & ""'Populate recordset with datarsAddComments.Open strSQL, adoCon Here is the problem...I have error checking on the third page (EditPatientAdd.asp) that uses error checking to make sure certain fields are not blank. ElseIf FirstName = "" OR len(FirstName) < 1 Then response.redirect "EditPatient.aspmsg=" & Server.URLEncode("***The First Name must have at least 1 character.***")The problem is the PIDM = Request("Action") no longer exists because it is replaced with the error message....Does anyone know how to get around this or how to send two messages through the url.
Output to multiple page word document   (188 Views)
,I have an application that must be able to export many order forms at once to MSWord.These forms are all one page documents; is there a way of outputting them all to a multiple page word documentCheersQatQat Life is what happens when you are making other plans.
cookies on multiple pages   (240 Views)
I have a form that spans multiple pages, to hold the values from each page I store them in cookies on the following pagei.e.response.cookies("additionalinfo") = request.form("additionalinfo")then the next page stores the next bit of inforesponse.cookies("additionalinfo2") = request.form("additionalinfo2")then on my final cdonts script I read the cookies and send the email, BUT the cookeis are coming through blank.firstName = request.cookies("firstName")why are they coming out blank
list box set to accept multiple entrys   (139 Views)
I have a list box set to accept multiple. I have three names in it...Justin Jeff Dan. When I click on the dynamic button and select value equal to , I get 1 name returned(highlighted) but not when I select multiple names. I assmue it's because the field on a multiple select would be Justin, Dan (for example) and that wouldn't match the list menu entries.Any ideas
Updating multiple DB records at once   (142 Views)
,I want to update multiple records in a database table in one shot, but do not want to do them one after the other, running a sql update statement over and over, instead I want to update a batch of records using the objConn.BeginTrans and objConn.RollbackTrans / objConn.CommitTrans to rollback the changes if there is an error, or else commit them if there are no errors. I've been running into so many problems, I'm just trying to at least get it working now without the Transaction controls.I'm running into a foreign key constraint problem only when I try to update multiple records, but if I do any of them individually, it works fine. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrongHere is the code I'm using:CODEFunction editAutoAlerts(byRef cnnDB, byRef strAlertIDs, byRef arrAlertIDs, byRef arrLocations, byRef arrEmails)Dim intCounter, sqlUpdateAlert, rstUpdateAlert, intIndexsqlUpdateAlert = "SELECT * FROM CP_CLIENT_ALERT WHERE id IN (" & strAlertIDs & ")"Set rstUpdateAlert = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")rstUpdateAlert.CursorLocation = 3rstUpdateAlert.Open sqlUpdateAlert, cnnDB, 3, 4, adCmdTextDo Until rstUpdateAlert.EOFintIndex = findArrayIndex(arrAlertIDs, rstUpdateAlert("id"))rstUpdateAlert("location_id") = arrLocations(intIndex)rstUpdateAlert("email") = arrEmails(intIndex)rstUpdateAlert.UpdateBatchrstUpdateAlert.MoveNextLooprstUpdateAlert.CloseSet rstUpdateAlert = NothingIf Err.Number 0 Or cnnDB.Errors.Count 0 Then 'cnnDB.RollbackTrans editAutoAlerts = FalseElse 'cnnDB.CommitTrans editAutoAlerts = TrueEnd IfEnd Function -Ovatvvon
sort table headings with multiple records   (148 Views)
Hi I have the following code which works fine except because the records are split - I only show 8 per page when i click on a column to sort it resorts all the records not just the 8 showing - which I don't want. Also for the decision to be made row I can't sort that one because I don't know strDecision yet - because i need to have that in the loopany help greatly appreciated Dim strDBVirtualPath, strDBLocation, strConnect, strSQL Dim pageNo, limit ' Retrieve the page information pageNo = CInt(Request.QueryString("pNum")) ' If it's zero, it's the first time to this page so put them on page 1 If pageNo = 0 Then pageNo = 1 End If ' Open the database ' Open the Recordset Set objRS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.RecordSet") sqlstmt = "Select * from tblDecisions" If Request.QueryString("order") "" Then sqlstmt = sqlstmt & " ORDER BY " & Request.QueryString("order") End If Set objRS = objCon.Execute (sqlstmt) ' Set the page size to 10 records objRS.PageSize = 8 ' Move to the requested page objRS.Move (pageNo - 1) * objRS.PageSize ' Work out how many records are in this page If objRS.AbsolutePage < objRS.PageCount Then limit = objRS.PageSize Else limit = objRS.RecordCount - objRS.PageCount * objRS.PageSize + objRS.PageSize End If%> 1 Thenbody = body & "Previous Page | " End If If pageNo < objRS.PageCount Thenbody = body & "Next Page | " End Ifbody = body & "Last Page " ' Display each page as a link, apart from the current page For i = 1 To objRS.Pagecount If i pageNo Thenbody = body & "" & i & " | " Elsebody = body & "" & i & " | " End If Nextbody = body & ""body = body & ""body = body & ""body = body & ""body = body & "Reference"body = body & "Summary"body = body & "Decision to be made"body = body & ""for i = 1 to limitstrDecisionMonth = Monthname(month(objRS("DecisionMonth")))strDecisionMonth = strDecisionMonth & " " & year(objRS("DecisionMonth"))strDecision = objRS("DecisionDay") strDecision = strDecision & " " & strDecisionMonthbody = body & ""body = body & "" & ObjRS("DateRef") & ""body = body & "" & ObjRS("Summary") & ""body = body & "" & strDecision & ""body = body & ""objRS.MoveNextNextbody = body & ""
send multiple emails using aspmail   (281 Views)
How do I send out 4 emails at one time using ASPMAIL SMTPsvg.MailerSet Mailer = Server.CreateObject("SMTPsvg.Mailer")Mailer.RemoteHost = "mailhost.localisp.net""Mailer.FromAddress = Request("txtEmailAdd") Mailer.AddRecipient "", Request("txtEmailAdd")Mailer.Subject = "Email 1"Mailer.BodyText = "This is email # 1"Set Mailer = Server.CreateObject("SMTPsvg.Mailer")Mailer.RemoteHost = "mailhost.localisp.net""Mailer.FromAddress = Request("txtEmailAdd") Mailer.AddRecipient "", Request("txtEmailAdd")Mailer.Subject = "Email 2"Mailer.BodyText = "This is email # 2"Set Mailer = Server.CreateObject("SMTPsvg.Mailer")Mailer.RemoteHost = "mailhost.localisp.net""Mailer.FromAddress = Request("txtEmailAdd") Mailer.AddRecipient "", Request("txtEmailAdd")Mailer.Subject = "Email 3"Mailer.BodyText = "This is email # 3"Set Mailer = Server.CreateObject("SMTPsvg.Mailer")Mailer.RemoteHost = "mailhost.localisp.net""Mailer.FromAddress = Request("txtEmailAdd") Mailer.AddRecipient "", Request("txtEmailAdd")Mailer.Subject = "Email 4"Mailer.BodyText = "This is email # 4"
uploading multiple files   (446 Views)
I have been trying now, quite unsuccessfully to upload more than one files into our database using aspSmartUpload.The way we have it spec'ed out is one code can have up to 6 files attached it.When inserting records into the database, one code say 3333 can be associated with up to 6 files uploaded to the database.So far, when I try to store more than one files, only one gets inserted.Here are my 2 files:Any help, as usual, is greatly appreciated.CODEpage1: Select Site Code Choose One: ------------------------------------------------ 1072301 1072302 1072303 1072304 1072305 1072306 1072307 1072308 Upload PDF Upload PDF Upload PDF Upload PDF page2:Once again,
Auto Submit form or submit to multiple forms   (340 Views)
I am saving the users data to an Access DB then pulling out the submitted data and emailing to them their submission. Right now the user clicks once to submit data to the database. This event calls savedata.asp, which saves the record to the DB then pulls out the data and displays it in the browser. The user then clicks another button to get the data emailed to them. What I would like to do is have the user click one submit button that will post the data to the database and send to my email form. Is this possible I guess the short version of my question is can I post the data from my entry form to my savadata page and my email page at the same time Or can I post the data then pull the data out and submit it to my email form Hope I made sense...
syntax for multiple If statements   (178 Views)
hi,My first time on this forum, and I am a novice at this vbscript stuff. i am creating my first form page with a response page. The form has multiple tables where the user will fill in quantities for various products. I want to retrieve the information on the products with quantities only, not if the text box is empty. I have continuing IF statements that make sense to me but not to the server. Can someone please give me the proper syntax Do I have to use Then, Else If so, how can i incorporate that with what I am trying to do. Here is the snippet of code ..
Posting data multiple times   (192 Views)
We have a interface that has if statements in it that look for and id variable. If the ID > "" then it give you an update form, else give you an insert form.The issue has arose that if you stay in the current window after the record has been inserted and refresh it repost the data and duplicates the record, because I can't get the id to be passed in the querystring after the insert. So it gets the data after the insert but leaves the querystring id blank.So it then repost the data again.What variable could I use to grab the newly inserted record.What I really want is to post the data and go to another page to add time. But when I redirect the page on the post it won't save the update.This is the current form header.What I would like to do is post and go here
Display multiple records with a dynamic structure   (212 Views)
How could I code somthing in asp to choose a table structure dynamicly then loop through multiple records and display them with this structure on my page. I would like these table structures to be stored on seperate files.I also want to know how to display these records in word format right in the browers windows. But I don't know where to start. Any suggestions.
Entering data into multiple tables problem   (228 Views)
Ok, i know how to enter data into multiple tables with the one form, but my problem is hard to explain. I have 3 tables, one acts as a linking table because i need a many to many type of link. When i enter the data into 2 of the tables, at the same time in the link table need to enter the 2 primary keys (autonumbers) that where just entered into the other to tables, thus linking the records. I guess i need to retrive the last record that was entered so i can enter them in the link table
formatting problems when using multiple recordsets.   (310 Views)
hello all,I am trying to create a report in asp, in order to do this I am using multiple record sets.I want my data to look like :Area : UKCounty : Powysname Tel FaxBob 123443 123456james 11111 111112County : Gwentname tel faxsteve 123232 123122jane 121111 232111and so on, for differnt areas and differnt countys.problem is, I can't get the format of the :name tel faxpart to work correctly. so far it looks likename tel faxbob 121232 12332name tel faxjames 111111 111112how can I only have the Table headings to only appear once per county full code is : Establishment NamePostcodeTelephoneFax any ideas