How to attach recent uploaded file to mail with help of aspsmartuploader and cdonts?

Hi ,

I have created an asp form which I want to use to retrieve attachment from my site users. I am using Aspupload Component on sever to upload attach file on server at specific location. Although I am able to upload attach file on server. Also I created to retrieve attachment from mail its not working.

Can any one help me out to make form or code to retrieve uploaded file as attachment through mail.

Here is file where user fill his information and attach his CV.

Job Apply

Pleae fill below form to apply job you wish

Company Name

Attach Resume

Contact Email

Cover Letter

Please help me out to make process form code to retrieve uploaded file and submitted information through mail.

Posted On: Wednesday 10th of October 2012 06:22:34 AM Total Views:  259
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Problem with CDO.Message, adding file attachment to email form   (188 Views)
Hi , I have a form that emails. It works. I'd like to add the ability for the user to add a file through the form to the email. I'm trying to use this function that I have with the script (got it from the net): Code: ObjSendMail.From = Request.Form("from") ObjSendMail.To = "" ObjSendMail.CC = "" ObjSendMail.BCC = "" ObjSendMail.Subject = "e-Services: Online Employment Application" ObjSendMail.AddAttachment = Request.Form("AddAttachment") I get this error: Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01b6' Object doesn't support this property or method: 'Request.Form(...).AddAttachment' /asp/send_email_Parameters.asp, line 354 Set ObjSendMail = CreateObject("CDO.Message") Does CDO.Message actually support AddAttachment Or, am I just thinking about this too simplistically Does the file need to be uploaded to the server first and then attached to the email I guess I thought the file could be attached directly from the users pc to the email itself through the email form. I'm perplexed Thank you for ur help. John
Combination of ASP 'n' Javascript - Demo attached   (62 Views) I have come across this link, and frankly if this can be done it would be so cool. Especially for a content management system. I would be able to allow the client to re-order elements visually by drag and drop. How cool!!!!! Although this is javascript and I have no clue as to doing this with asp combination. Obviously I would have a column which would include lavel order, but how could i do this, and is it even possible, and please a little more direction than just a yes or no would be most helpful. As I could see this being a very powerful addition to my CMS setup. Any tips, advice would be wicked.
msg.AddAttachment not attaching file to email?   (216 Views)
I am using Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") to create a CSV file. Code: 'create file Set fs=Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") if fs.FileExists(server.MapPath("/temp/data.csv")) then set myfile = fs.GetFile(server.MapPath("/temp/data.csv")) myfile.delete set myfile = nothing end if The CSV file is then attached to an email and sent. Code: 'mail logic dim objCfg set objCfg = Server.CreateObject("CDO.Configuration") dim objCfgFlds set objCfgFlds = objCfg.Fields With objCfgFlds .Item(cdoSendUsingMethod) = cdoSendUsingPort .Item(cdoSMTPServer) = "" .Item(cdoSMTPAuthenticate) = cdoAnonymous .Item(cdoSMTPConnectionTimeout) = 20 .Update End With set objMsg = Server.CreateObject("CDO.Message") With objMsg set .Configuration = objCfg End With set objCfgFlds = nothing set objCfg = nothing 'Now assign all the variables to correct loactions objMsg.From = "" objMsg.To = strTo objMsg.Subject = strSubject objMsg.TextBody = strBody objMsg.AddAttachment server.MapPath("/temp/data.csv") 'send Email objMsg.Send The problem is the email makes it through by the attachment doesn't. Just wondering if anyone knows where the problems might be Perhaps file permissions or maybe my addattachment syntax I've put the script up at: For now, you can view the csv here:
How to perform detach and attach db by web bassed asp page   (75 Views)
Hi! Can any one suggest me a asp page which can detach and attach databases. We can use the sp_detach_db, sp_attach_db.I am mainly into administration .As im not into much asp programming im finding it difficult.I dont have much time left to finish.Pls help me with this.If any one have ready made asp page for this purpose ,he could give me the script
ASP form email attachment   (109 Views)
I have a asp form which has a file field and a Send email button. I want user to use the file field to select an attachment path to be send out as email. How can I do that Appreciate it if someone can tell me how to do that. Thank you.
Adding attachment to an email (CDO)   (91 Views)
I was wondering what the property to add an attachment to an email is I tried addAttachment and attachfile and neither worked... besides this it is working ok (it is sending the emails) code
Shopping Cart Help---code attached   (179 Views)
Dear Friends, Please pay attention to my below problem: I am a beginner and some how with consistent effort, I have developed a shopping cart using ASP. I have following files: shopping_cart.asp, check-out.asp, shop-ccard.asp and post.asp. After completion of the cart, I am trying with my IIS server. I have tried the cart keeping in mind the possible scenarios encountered by a shopper. I have noticed that after the shopper submit the items in the cart after check-out and when he tried to add some more items, the old items are still in the cart and they get add to the new items. Please tell me how to solve this problem Look forward to hearing from you soon. The files are attached here: SHOPPING_CART.ASP
email with attachments from a mailing list   (105 Views)
Hi: Can anyone point me where to find samples or tips for the following task We have stored user registration information in an Access database, and we wish to develop an email with attachments like words document and pictures in jpeg/gif format and import the email address from the mailing list in the Access database and to send this to the user . Appreciate all the help,
Help sending email attachment from an asp form   (105 Views)
I am trying to send an email attachment using an asp VBscript from a .asp form. The script appears to be working fine however no email comes through to the recipient. I have tried the script without the attachment and it works fine. The script: The attachment file is specified by the following field in the form: The image files are in a folder gallery_images which is a subfolder in the same folder as the script and form files. Any ideas would be much appreciated
File attachment included in an email form   (107 Views)
Hi i've got a simple email form (below). It all works fine. But i want to allow users to add an image of word file as an attachment. Is there a simple way of doing this Here is the form: Code: and here is the asp page that handles it: Code:
Read XML E-mail attachments   (68 Views)
I was wondering if somebody could point me in the right direction on this subject. Basically, I have a mailbox which recieves emails with an XML attachment. What I would like to do is read the XML attachment on each new email received and then insert it into an SQL database. As it stands I am unsure of which path to take and my initial google searches have come up with nothing so far. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to approach this problem
attaching to a form   (92 Views)
I need to attach a file to a form and after i hit the attach button i need to diplay another button saying view attachment in the same form and want the browse and attach buttons to disappear
broswe button adds file as attachment   (83 Views)
Hi , Im coding in asp (jscript) and using CDOSYS. I want a browse button which, when the user select a file, adds that file as an attachment to an email thats generated to myself. Does anyone know how to do this Thankyou.
open email window with attachment   (95 Views)
I would like to open the users email program to send an email such as what happens when you click a mailto link. The difference is that I want to be able to attach a file to the email when the link is clicked. Is this possible
emailing with attachements from a mailing list   (107 Views)
Hi: Can anyone point me where to find samples or tips for the following task We have stored user registration information in an Access database, and we wish to develop an email with attachments like words document and pictures in jpeg/gif format and import mailing list from the Access database and to send this to the user . Appreciate all the help,
problem using Jmail with attachments   (114 Views)
I have to send a text/html email with a text/plain attachment. I have this code: Code: JMail.ServerAddress = "smtp" JMail.AddRecipient buscaEmail("e_mail") JMail.Charset = "ISO-8859-1" JMail.Sender = m_sender JMail.Subject = m_subject JMail.ContentType = "text/html" JMail.Body = m_htmlbody 'JMail.AddAttachment m_file 'JMail.AddAttachment m_file, "base64" 'JMail.AddAttachment m_file, "quoted-printable" 'JMail.AddAttachment m_file, "uuencode" JMail.Priority = 3 JMail.Execute This sends me a correctly HTML formatted e-mail with no attachment. If I discomment any of the AddAttachment lines, I get a bad formatted e-mail like this: This is a multipart message in MIME format. ----NEXT_BM_CE361769CAF148D1AF05E2985D3D5DD2 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: Quoted-Printable MTExMVhYMlhYMTFYMTINCjExMVgyMjJYWDExWFgyDQoxMTExWFgyWFgxMVgy Mg0KMVgxWDJYMlhYMjJYMTINCjFYMTFYMjJYWDIyWFgyDQoxWDFYMlgyWFgy MlgyMg0KMTIxMTIyMlhYWFgyDQoyMjExWFgyWFgyMlgyMg0K ----NEXT_BM_CE361769CAF148D1AF05E2985D3D5DD2-- I don't know why it doesn't work. What's wrong with my code and how can I fix it
form data...from SQL to Word / PDF attachment   (93 Views)
Hi all -- I wonder if anyone has done this one before...i haven't done anything with attachments in e-mails, but now i need to with some Intranet work. The workflow is like this: (a) form data is added to a SQL DB in 4 phases with 4 separate ASP pages. (b) the final page then sends an e-mail in HTML format. (c) the e-mail has the just-inserted data from the DB laid out in a Word-format document as an ATTACHMENT. if possible, the DB data in PDF format as the attachment would probably be the ultimate solution [the document needs to eventually be digitially signed as a PDF doc]. I have done (a) & (b) before & outputted DB data as a word doc [ie. Code: ], but never anything with attachments...I have been using CDONTS for the e-mail. Looking at some code, perhaps I need to upload / create the word doc just before i begine the newMail object & then attach it
Automatically get attachment from email and upload it to server for viewing   (132 Views)
, I wonder if you can help me. I want the functionality to Automatically get attachment from email and upload it to server for viewing. So when someone sends in an email to a specificied address, it get the file from the email and uploads it somewhere. How can this be done I would think that you would have an automated email address. It would proabably be running on a windows server.
Storing variables to send as attachment   (151 Views)
Alright , heres the problem I am making an order form for some b-day cards on the first page, the customer fills out random fields, then it gets passed to another page, no problem. On that second page, the customer fills out at least 3 fields, but can total 60. My question is, is it possible to save this form as a text file or something like that, to then have it mailed as an attachment from the third page, which is where all the asp takes place for confirmation reasons. this stuff gets saved to a database btw.
CDO attachment limit?   (163 Views)
i was trying to send multiple attachments using the CDO in ASP. but it seems like when the file attachments total is greater than 90KB, i get an unspecified error. Can anyone advise me on this , & is there a way to find out the limit that the webhost has imposed