SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Error in an uploading script

I got a problem in the uploading script. Actually the uploading works very well but there's one slight problem that i couldnt debug it... whenever i upload a file into my server site it prompts out a small error window stating there's a runtime error has occurred and askin me do i wish to debug. But i couldnt find the line or which line i have to debug. I tried to use testpad to find the error but seems the error is beyond the line of the document. So if anyone could knoe point out whuts da mistake i make
Well this is the page where i make the upload part.

Posted On: Tuesday 16th of October 2012 03:13:26 AM Total Views:  419
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

wrong type error   (206 Views)
Application uses value of the wrong type.This program has been working for the past 2 weeks and all of a sudden, I am getting the above error.Can someone please tell me what is wrong.It is an integer type field.
Access SP error   (166 Views)
I'm having this problem: I have a access (2000) query that looks like this:SELECT [ID], [fldTITLE], [fldSUMMARY], [fldIMAGE]FROM tbl_newsWHERE (fldAPPROVE=1) AND (fldACTIVE=1)AND (fldPUB_DATE < @PDATE AND fldEXP_DATE >= @EDATE) AND ID IN(SELECT fldNEWS_ID FROM tbl_share WHERE fldCATE_ID = @CATE_ID)ORDER BY [fldPUB_DATE] DESC;I'm executing ASP code that looks like this:And the funny error I get:ADODB.Recordset error '800a0cc1' Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal. /NewsPro/tmp.asp, line 10 It only gives me this error when I try to get RS(2) value, not 0 or 1. Yet RS(0) contains fldTITLE not ID and RS(1) contains ID not TITLE. What's wrong with it It works perfectly well when executed in MS Access ...
ASP error with Microsoft ODBC for Oracle   (221 Views)
The following codes throws the following error in ASP:-code:-Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")objConn.Open "Driver={Microsoft ODBC for Oracle};CONNECTSTRING=payment;uid=paymaster;pwd=payment;"Set objRs = objConn.Execute("SELECT * FROM Payment.payment_details")error message:-The Oracle client and networking components were not found.These components are supplied by Oracle Corporation and is part of Oracle7 (or above).i have installed oracle client in this box but i still get the error.This is a development system,where we are using ASP and VB,the server is a IBM xseries server and runs on W2K server OS and has Oracle 9i enterprise edition database installed.However i do not face this problem when i run the code in VB.I have even tried to put this code in dll and call it from the program but still the same error occurs.please advise
date error, dates change format   (194 Views)
Hi1st of all i have looked at faqs and i'm still having problems.I am new to asp and trying solve a problem with dates that are being inserted and then updated in an Access database.The problem:entering a UK date 27/01/2003 (27-jan-2003) goes into the database ok.If the date is 11/01/2003(11-jan-2003) it enters the date as 01/11/2003(01-nov-2003).No matter what date format I use dd/mm/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyyyif the day value is less than 13 ie. 1 - 12 then it changes the date format round to be the month.Here's the form input tag codeIt uses the now function as a default date but can be changed by users.Here's the SQL code
response.redirect error   (268 Views)
I am having a problem with this part, the folder and file are there, i can see them. But it always checks and returns that there is no file, is something wrong with my code
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046' Permission denied   (265 Views)
Hi ! I am writing an asp page in order to access a text file on a server, like this:myPath = "\\ServerName\log"LogFile = myYear & myMonth & myDay & ".log"LogFile = myPath & "\" & LogFileSet objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")Set objTXT = objFSO.OpenTextFile(LogFile)My problem is that I get permission denied message when trying to access it. In fact, this server does need a password, but I do not know how to set it, e.g. how can I access a server by typing username and password in the command promptI can access this file though if I copy it to the wwwroot and use:Set objTXT = objFSO.OpenTextFile(server.MapPath(LogFile)
error in code?   (194 Views)
Error Type:Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E14)[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'A99'.f Request.QueryString "" then ECO_Number = Request.QueryString sqlString = "SELECT * FROM ECOInfo where ECO_Number =" & ECO_Number
error in code   (164 Views)
i did the following code: #include //this program is high int integer_add int (int x + int y) { int result; result = x+y; return result; } int main () { int sum; sum integer add (6, 12); printf ("the addition of 6 and 12 is %D /n") sum return 0; } and came up with a list of things when i debugged it whats my problem
Help with errors!   (255 Views)
line 64, etc. Your global constant char arrays don't need to be passed to any function - they are available in every function. It's too late tonight, but I'll tweak it a bit tomorrow.
Connection error   (181 Views)
When accessing my main page, I receive this error:Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01ad' ActiveX component can't create object /Intranet/Fast/tblReprintProdlist.asp, line 435 The error appears to relate to the line:Set conn=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")Here's the code:= 1 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(1) 'add search prefix End If a_search = a_search & x_dtDate 'add input parameter If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >=2 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(2) 'add search suffix End If a_search = a_search & " AND "End Ifx_TotCbOrders1 = Request.QueryString("x_TotCbOrders1")z_TotCbOrders1 = Request.QueryString("z_TotCbOrders1")arrfieldopr = Split(z_TotCbOrders1,",")If x_TotCbOrders1 "" Then x_TotCbOrders1 = Replace(x_TotCbOrders1,"'","''") x_TotCbOrders1 = Replace(x_TotCbOrders1,"[","[[]") a_search = a_search & "[TotCbOrders1] " 'add field a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(0) & " " ' add operator If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >= 1 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(1) 'add search prefix End If a_search = a_search & x_TotCbOrders1 'add input parameter If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >=2 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(2) 'add search suffix End If a_search = a_search & " AND "End Ifx_TotPhOrders1 = Request.QueryString("x_TotPhOrders1")z_TotPhOrders1 = Request.QueryString("z_TotPhOrders1")arrfieldopr = Split(z_TotPhOrders1,",")If x_TotPhOrders1 "" Then x_TotPhOrders1 = Replace(x_TotPhOrders1,"'","''") x_TotPhOrders1 = Replace(x_TotPhOrders1,"[","[[]") a_search = a_search & "[TotPhOrders1] " 'add field a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(0) & " " ' add operator If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >= 1 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(1) 'add search prefix End If a_search = a_search & x_TotPhOrders1 'add input parameter If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >=2 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(2) 'add search suffix End If a_search = a_search & " AND "End Ifx_TotItOrders1 = Request.QueryString("x_TotItOrders1")z_TotItOrders1 = Request.QueryString("z_TotItOrders1")arrfieldopr = Split(z_TotItOrders1,",")If x_TotItOrders1 "" Then x_TotItOrders1 = Replace(x_TotItOrders1,"'","''") x_TotItOrders1 = Replace(x_TotItOrders1,"[","[[]") a_search = a_search & "[TotItOrders1] " 'add field a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(0) & " " ' add operator If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >= 1 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(1) 'add search prefix End If a_search = a_search & x_TotItOrders1 'add input parameter If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >=2 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(2) 'add search suffix End If a_search = a_search & " AND "End Ifx_TotFxOrders1 = Request.QueryString("x_TotFxOrders1")z_TotFxOrders1 = Request.QueryString("z_TotFxOrders1")arrfieldopr = Split(z_TotFxOrders1,",")If x_TotFxOrders1 "" Then x_TotFxOrders1 = Replace(x_TotFxOrders1,"'","''") x_TotFxOrders1 = Replace(x_TotFxOrders1,"[","[[]") a_search = a_search & "[TotFxOrders1] " 'add field a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(0) & " " ' add operator If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >= 1 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(1) 'add search prefix End If a_search = a_search & x_TotFxOrders1 'add input parameter If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >=2 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(2) 'add search suffix End If a_search = a_search & " AND "End Ifx_TotRpOrders1 = Request.QueryString("x_TotRpOrders1")z_TotRpOrders1 = Request.QueryString("z_TotRpOrders1")arrfieldopr = Split(z_TotRpOrders1,",")If x_TotRpOrders1 "" Then x_TotRpOrders1 = Replace(x_TotRpOrders1,"'","''") x_TotRpOrders1 = Replace(x_TotRpOrders1,"[","[[]") a_search = a_search & "[TotRpOrders1] " 'add field a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(0) & " " ' add operator If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >= 1 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(1) 'add search prefix End If a_search = a_search & x_TotRpOrders1 'add input parameter If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >=2 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(2) 'add search suffix End If a_search = a_search & " AND "End Ifx_TotCbOrders2 = Request.QueryString("x_TotCbOrders2")z_TotCbOrders2 = Request.QueryString("z_TotCbOrders2")arrfieldopr = Split(z_TotCbOrders2,",")If x_TotCbOrders2 "" Then x_TotCbOrders2 = Replace(x_TotCbOrders2,"'","''") x_TotCbOrders2 = Replace(x_TotCbOrders2,"[","[[]") a_search = a_search & "[TotCbOrders2] " 'add field a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(0) & " " ' add operator If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >= 1 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(1) 'add search prefix End If a_search = a_search & x_TotCbOrders2 'add input parameter If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >=2 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(2) 'add search suffix End If a_search = a_search & " AND "End Ifx_TotPhOrders2 = Request.QueryString("x_TotPhOrders2")z_TotPhOrders2 = Request.QueryString("z_TotPhOrders2")arrfieldopr = Split(z_TotPhOrders2,",")If x_TotPhOrders2 "" Then x_TotPhOrders2 = Replace(x_TotPhOrders2,"'","''") x_TotPhOrders2 = Replace(x_TotPhOrders2,"[","[[]") a_search = a_search & "[TotPhOrders2] " 'add field a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(0) & " " ' add operator If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >= 1 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(1) 'add search prefix End If a_search = a_search & x_TotPhOrders2 'add input parameter If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >=2 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(2) 'add search suffix End If a_search = a_search & " AND "End Ifx_TotItOrders2 = Request.QueryString("x_TotItOrders2")z_TotItOrders2 = Request.QueryString("z_TotItOrders2")arrfieldopr = Split(z_TotItOrders2,",")If x_TotItOrders2 "" Then x_TotItOrders2 = Replace(x_TotItOrders2,"'","''") x_TotItOrders2 = Replace(x_TotItOrders2,"[","[[]") a_search = a_search & "[TotItOrders2] " 'add field a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(0) & " " ' add operator If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >= 1 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(1) 'add search prefix End If a_search = a_search & x_TotItOrders2 'add input parameter If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >=2 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(2) 'add search suffix End If a_search = a_search & " AND "End Ifx_TotFxOrders2 = Request.QueryString("x_TotFxOrders2")z_TotFxOrders2 = Request.QueryString("z_TotFxOrders2")arrfieldopr = Split(z_TotFxOrders2,",")If x_TotFxOrders2 "" Then x_TotFxOrders2 = Replace(x_TotFxOrders2,"'","''") x_TotFxOrders2 = Replace(x_TotFxOrders2,"[","[[]") a_search = a_search & "[TotFxOrders2] " 'add field a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(0) & " " ' add operator If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >= 1 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(1) 'add search prefix End If a_search = a_search & x_TotFxOrders2 'add input parameter If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >=2 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(2) 'add search suffix End If a_search = a_search & " AND "End Ifx_TotRpOrders2 = Request.QueryString("x_TotRpOrders2")z_TotRpOrders2 = Request.QueryString("z_TotRpOrders2")arrfieldopr = Split(z_TotRpOrders2,",")If x_TotRpOrders2 "" Then x_TotRpOrders2 = Replace(x_TotRpOrders2,"'","''") x_TotRpOrders2 = Replace(x_TotRpOrders2,"[","[[]") a_search = a_search & "[TotRpOrders2] " 'add field a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(0) & " " ' add operator If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >= 1 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(1) 'add search prefix End If a_search = a_search & x_TotRpOrders2 'add input parameter If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >=2 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(2) 'add search suffix End If a_search = a_search & " AND "End Ifx_TotCbOrders3 = Request.QueryString("x_TotCbOrders3")z_TotCbOrders3 = Request.QueryString("z_TotCbOrders3")arrfieldopr = Split(z_TotCbOrders3,",")If x_TotCbOrders3 "" Then x_TotCbOrders3 = Replace(x_TotCbOrders3,"'","''") x_TotCbOrders3 = Replace(x_TotCbOrders3,"[","[[]") a_search = a_search & "[TotCbOrders3] " 'add field a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(0) & " " ' add operator If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >= 1 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(1) 'add search prefix End If a_search = a_search & x_TotCbOrders3 'add input parameter If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >=2 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(2) 'add search suffix End If a_search = a_search & " AND "End Ifx_TotPhOrders3 = Request.QueryString("x_TotPhOrders3")z_TotPhOrders3 = Request.QueryString("z_TotPhOrders3")arrfieldopr = Split(z_TotPhOrders3,",")If x_TotPhOrders3 "" Then x_TotPhOrders3 = Replace(x_TotPhOrders3,"'","''") x_TotPhOrders3 = Replace(x_TotPhOrders3,"[","[[]") a_search = a_search & "[TotPhOrders3] " 'add field a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(0) & " " ' add operator If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >= 1 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(1) 'add search prefix End If a_search = a_search & x_TotPhOrders3 'add input parameter If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >=2 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(2) 'add search suffix End If a_search = a_search & " AND "End Ifx_TotItOrders3 = Request.QueryString("x_TotItOrders3")z_TotItOrders3 = Request.QueryString("z_TotItOrders3")arrfieldopr = Split(z_TotItOrders3,",")If x_TotItOrders3 "" Then x_TotItOrders3 = Replace(x_TotItOrders3,"'","''") x_TotItOrders3 = Replace(x_TotItOrders3,"[","[[]") a_search = a_search & "[TotItOrders3] " 'add field a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(0) & " " ' add operator If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >= 1 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(1) 'add search prefix End If a_search = a_search & x_TotItOrders3 'add input parameter If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >=2 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(2) 'add search suffix End If a_search = a_search & " AND "End Ifx_TotFxOrders3 = Request.QueryString("x_TotFxOrders3")z_TotFxOrders3 = Request.QueryString("z_TotFxOrders3")arrfieldopr = Split(z_TotFxOrders3,",")If x_TotFxOrders3 "" Then x_TotFxOrders3 = Replace(x_TotFxOrders3,"'","''") x_TotFxOrders3 = Replace(x_TotFxOrders3,"[","[[]") a_search = a_search & "[TotFxOrders3] " 'add field a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(0) & " " ' add operator If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >= 1 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(1) 'add search prefix End If a_search = a_search & x_TotFxOrders3 'add input parameter If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >=2 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(2) 'add search suffix End If a_search = a_search & " AND "End Ifx_TotRpOrders3 = Request.QueryString("x_TotRpOrders3")z_TotRpOrders3 = Request.QueryString("z_TotRpOrders3")arrfieldopr = Split(z_TotRpOrders3,",")If x_TotRpOrders3 "" Then x_TotRpOrders3 = Replace(x_TotRpOrders3,"'","''") x_TotRpOrders3 = Replace(x_TotRpOrders3,"[","[[]") a_search = a_search & "[TotRpOrders3] " 'add field a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(0) & " " ' add operator If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >= 1 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(1) 'add search prefix End If a_search = a_search & x_TotRpOrders3 'add input parameter If Ubound(arrfieldopr) >=2 Then a_search = a_search & arrfieldopr(2) 'add search suffix End If a_search = a_search & " AND "End IfIf Len(a_search) > 4 Then a_search = Mid(a_search,1,Len(a_search)-4)End If%>
Nth root program error   (171 Views)
There are some errors in this code: At line 28, the compiler reports that there is a 'type declaration mismatch' How do I solve this c Syntax (Toggle Plain Text) #include #include #include #include #define EPSILON 0.00001 /* Estimation constant */ /* Role of EPSILON: abs(guess**root - radicand) < EPSILON is the limit of root computation, otherwise, if there is no given limit, computation would not terminate because there is no such thing as a smallest number. EPSILON acts as this smallest number. */long double max (long double num1, long double num2){ if (num1 > num2) { return num1; } else { return num2; }}long double sqrt(long double radicand, long double epsilon, int index){ long double maxi = radicand, mini = 0.0, guess; int i=0; guess = (maxi+mini)/2.0; /*bisectional method*/ guess = max(guess, 1.0); /*guess is compared with 1.0, in the case of radicand < 0, where: (index)th root of radicand > radicand, but not > 1.0*/ while(fabs(pow(guess,index)-radicand) > epsilon)/*bisectional method*/ { if(pow(guess,index) > radicand) { maxi = guess; } else if(pow(guess,index) < radicand) { mini = guess; } guess = (maxi+mini)/2.0; i++; } /*printf("\nNo_iter: %d\n\n", i);*/ /*for performance checking*/ return guess;} int main(void){ long double radicand, epsilon=EPSILON, guess; int index; char ima, sign; clrscr(); printf("Radicand: "); scanf("%Lf", &radicand); printf("\nIndex: "); scanf("%d", &index); printf("\n"); assert(index>=2); if (radicand num2) { return num1; } else { return num2; } } long double sqrt(long double radicand, long double epsilon, int index) { long double maxi = radicand, mini = 0.0, guess; int i=0; guess = (maxi+mini)/2.0; /*bisectional method*/ guess = max(guess, 1.0); /*guess is compared with 1.0, in the case of radicand < 0, where: (index)th root of radicand > radicand, but not > 1.0*/ while(fabs(pow(guess,index)-radicand) > epsilon)/*bisectional method*/ { if(pow(guess,index) > radicand) { maxi = guess; } else if(pow(guess,index) < radicand) { mini = guess; } guess = (maxi+mini)/2.0; i++; } /*printf("\nNo_iter: %d\n\n", i);*/ /*for performance checking*/ return guess; } int main(void) { long double radicand, epsilon=EPSILON, guess; int index; char ima, sign; clrscr(); printf("Radicand: "); scanf("%Lf", &radicand); printf("\nIndex: "); scanf("%d", &index); printf("\n"); assert(index>=2); if (radicand
getting SQL syntax error, but no syntax error exists   (254 Views)
I'm getting the following error,Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e14' Syntax error in UPDATE statement. I Wrote the SQL string to the page and it shows this:Update Users set Name='Jeff',Email='jg@email.net',UserName='jgillin',Password='jgillin' WHERE ID=1 I verified the table name and column names are correct.Any ideas
switch() error-default case is always implemented   (323 Views)
newbie programmer, using a switch to sort out user options, and as standard practice have included default: printf("wrong input"); yet the above message is being printed EVERYTIME, regardless of what option the user selects(the program runs fine though!) secondly the last printf("what option would you like to choose:\n") is being printed twice everytime. I am at my wits end, and am sure its something basic, but simply cant solve the issue. Any help is much appreciated. c Syntax (Toggle Plain Text) while((ch !='x')&&(ch !='X')) { switch(ch) { case 'a': case 'A': add(s,c); c++; break; case 's': case 'S': show(s,c); break; case 'f': case 'F': break; case 'e': case 'E': break; case 'd': case 'D': break; case 'c': case 'C': break; case 'x': case 'X': break; default: printf("Wrong Input"); } printf("What option would you like to choose:\n"); scanf("%c",&ch); } while((ch !='x')&&(ch !='X')) { switch(ch) { case 'a': case 'A': add(s,c); c++; break; case 's': case 'S': show(s,c); break; case 'f': case 'F': break; case 'e': case 'E': break; case 'd': case 'D': break; case 'c': case 'C': break; case 'x': case 'X': break; default: printf("Wrong Input"); } printf("What option would you like to choose:\n"); scanf("%c",&ch); }, Purely anecdotal, but I've come across enough forum posts where the problem was some code or technique, purportedly copied from or inspired by one of Schildt's books, to make me feel comfortable with jumping on the "BullSchildt"-bandwagon. Add this thread to the list.
ashars antivirus programme in c errors help   (418 Views)
please help i have developed an antivirus programme code in c language which fights for ashar virus whos details are Ashar virus is also known as paralyse virus Its charachteristic features are : 1) It comes as (c) Brain or ( c) ashar Where ( c ) stands for copyright in the volume label of affected disk. 2) it resides in the boot record and is entirely a memory Resident programme occupying 3 to4 kilobytes i am attching its source code please help me it shows many errors when i run it please help me as soon as possible i have to submit that programme code latest by 15 nov 2007 please make it working by correcting it and you can post it to my email id
Positive/Negative Numbers program error!   (171 Views)
, I'm a C programmer in training. I'm getting my education through O'Reilly's "Practical C" book, which is wonderful. Right now I am working on an exercise and am having difficulty finding what I did wrong. My intention was for this program to determine how many positive and negative numbers have been declared in the x array. (Toggle Plain Text) #include int main(void) { int x[7]; x[0] = -2; x[1] = 5; x[2] = -89; x[3] = 23; x[4] = -546; x[5] = -67; x[6] = -45; int positive_count; int negative_count; int i; for(i=1;i 0) { ++positive_count; } if(x[i] < 0) { ++negative_count; } } printf("There are %d positive numbers.\n",positive_count); printf("There are %d negative numbers.\n",negative_count); system("PAUSE"); return 0; } #include int main(void) { int x[7]; x[0] = -2; x[1] = 5; x[2] = -89; x[3] = 23; x[4] = -546; x[5] = -67; x[6] = -45; int positive_count; int negative_count; int i; for(i=1;i 0) { ++positive_count; } if(x[i] < 0) { ++negative_count; } } printf("There are %d positive numbers.\n",positive_count); printf("There are %d negative numbers.\n",negative_count); system("PAUSE"); return 0; }
String error in if statement   (338 Views)
The Problem: As I try to compile a small C program I get the following error messages: (Toggle Plain Text) ghp11.c:25: error: syntax error before '{' token ghp11.c: At top level: ghp11.c:30: error: syntax error before '(' token ghp11.c:30: error: `len' undeclared here (not in a function) ghp11.c:30: error: syntax error before '==' token ghp11.c:33: warning: data definition has no type or storage class ghp11.c:34: error: syntax error before '}' token ghp11.c:33: error: storage size of `input' isn't known ghp11.c:25: error: syntax error before '{' token ghp11.c: At top level: ghp11.c:30: error: syntax error before '(' token ghp11.c:30: error: `len' undeclared here (not in a function) ghp11.c:30: error: syntax error before '==' token ghp11.c:33: warning: data definition has no type or storage class ghp11.c:34: error: syntax error before '}' token ghp11.c:33: error: storage size of `input' isn't known
Compile error saying nothing to me   (200 Views)
This time i'm not the helping one, but the one who needs help I have this struct, containing function pointers: (Toggle Plain Text) typedef unsigned int uint, ulong; typedef unsigned char BOOL; typedef struct _vfs_fs { BOOL (*fs_init)(int), // id uint (*file_open)(char *), // filename BOOL (*file_info)(uint, vfs_file_info *), // filehandle, output void (*file_close)(uint), // filehandle BOOL (*file_read)(uint, uint, uchar *), // filehandle, block, output BOOL (*file_write)(uint, uint, uchar *), // filehandle, block, input uint (*dir_open)(char *), // dirname BOOL (*dir_get)(uint, char *), // file handle, output void (*dir_reset)(uint), // reset directory void (*file_show)(char *), // filename } vfs_fs; typedef unsigned int uint, ulong; typedef unsigned char BOOL; typedef struct _vfs_fs { BOOL (*fs_init)(int), // id uint (*file_open)(char *), // filename BOOL (*file_info)(uint, vfs_file_info *), // filehandle, output void (*file_close)(uint), // filehandle BOOL (*file_read)(uint, uint, uchar *), // filehandle, block, output BOOL (*file_write)(uint, uint, uchar *), // filehandle, block, input uint (*dir_open)(char *), // dirname BOOL (*dir_get)(uint, char *), // file handle, output void (*dir_reset)(uint), // reset directory void (*file_show)(char *), // filename } vfs_fs;
I am getting the following error me   (341 Views)
I am getting the following error message when trying to connect to the database:Microsoft JET Database Engine could not find installable ISAM
compilling errors   (294 Views)
If you're trying to use C (and not C++) you will have to run "gcc" not "g++." Also it's probably a good idea to include the header file at the top like this: (Toggle Plain Text) #include //this is the header file you should include //my first attempt at the C programming language. main() { printf ("Programming is fun.\n And programming in C is even more fun!\n. Although I don't purticularly care for the stupid things that they are having me write. \n"); } #include //this is the header file you should include //my first attempt at the C programming language. main() { printf ("Programming is fun.\n And programming in C is even more fun!\n. Although I don't purticularly care for the stupid things that they are having me write. \n"); }, Well I'm not positive what those compiler errors mean, but your code should look like this: (Toggle Plain Text) /*my first attempt at the C programming language.*/ int main() { printf ("Programming is fun. \n\ And programming in C is even more fun! \n\ Although I don't particularly care for the stupid things that they are having me write. \n"); return 0; } /*my first attempt at the C programming language.*/ int main() { printf ("Programming is fun. \n\ And programming in C is even more fun! \n\ Although I don't particularly care for the stupid things that they are having me write. \n"); return 0; }, (Toggle Plain Text) #include int main() { printf("Programming is fun.\n" "And programming in C is even more fun!\n." "Although I don't purticularly care for the stupid things that they are having me write. \n") getchar(); return 0; } #include int main() { printf("Programming is fun.\n" "And programming in C is even more fun!\n." "Although I don't purticularly care for the stupid things that they are having me write. \n") getchar(); return 0; }
Subscript out of range error ???   (147 Views)
Can someone please tell me why I keep getting this error message: Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A0009)Subscript out of range