SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Do not cache image

Hi all,
In my asp code i generate a graph/plot which is saved as a .png file, so saved as an image to the server.
The problem is when i revisit the page with different selections, a new image is generated but not shown in the HTML. The previous image is shown which is not deed. So i did some coding to not cache the image, but without succes. Here is some code i tried:
Code: Response.Expires = 0 Response.Expiresabsolute = Now() - 1 Response.AddHeader "pragma","no-cache" Response.AddHeader "cache-control","no-cache,must-revalidate" Response.CacheControl = "no-cache" and
Code: and i used "nosave" in the img tag
Code: but all these options without succes.

Anybody any ideas

Posted On: Friday 26th of October 2012 03:18:35 AM Total Views:  208
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Cookie won't die, it's a cache things I think   (62 Views)
I've got a problem with a web site that caches a cookie centrally, causing users of my simple e-commerce site to get wrong shopping baskets. Any ideas why this might be happening Details --------- I've got a simple ASP/ SQL Server 2000 web site sitting on a third party host. The site is a very basic b2b web site taking order for materials. I use a cookie to hold the basket number, the basket is in the database. The problem I'm having is that some of the users are getting old orders or orders that have been placed by someone else in their company. The few HTML pages that are on the site are also being heavily cached, and not updated. I've set everything I can think of to not cache and killed the cookie more times than JFK was shot, and still the problem persists. As you can tell I think the problem is cookie based but I've never heard of a cookie being cached centrally. Has anyone else experianced this problem Please not (pride talking) I didn't build this cursed site, I've just been asked to keep it moving. Any help is greatly appreciated. Would the fact that part of the site from an intranet rather than directly from the internet. FYI: I am unable to post any code for this problem. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experianced it, and if you've found a solution.
How do you 'cache' an ASP page?   (91 Views)
Can someone tell me how you 'cache' an ASP page I run a football predictions league site and some pages than calculate users points stats and the league table are taking ages to load. I think this is because its making loads of calculations (Although I could be wrong!). Ive been told the best way to solve this problem is to run the ASP page once and then 'cache' it. The page only needs to be run once to perform the calculations so I shouldnt be making it run the calculations on every request, as happens at the moment. http://www.pool-predictions.co.uk/ho...rs.asptab=a_d Cheers...John
email getting "cached"   (103 Views)
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadow Wizard well, I wasn't able to confirm this officially but looks like this option has been dropped in the newer versions of IIS i.e. on XP or Server 2003 machines. not surprising, as Microsoft is known for changing things (usually making lots of bugs) without ever telling anyone. anyhow, there is work-around. change this line: Code: Mail.CreateHTMLBody="http://www.google.com" to be this: Code: Mail.HTMLBody = GetRemoteFile("http://www.google.com") and add this function to your code: Code: Function GetRemoteFile(strURL) Dim objXML, strContents, arrLines Set objXML=Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP") 'read text file... objXML.Open "GET", strURL, False objXML.Send GetRemoteFile = objXML.ResponseText Set objXML=Nothing End Function you will have to change the URL though, as XMLHTTP must get URL of specific page that does not get redirected. I am building a shopping cart and the confirmation email is sent OK using your method for reading an asp generated page, but I also have feature of resending the confirmation email to the customer if I change anything is his order. When I resend the email, the contents are the same as in the first confirmation email. If I access the file sendconf.asp in my browser, which is the page which reads the information from the db, it displays the modified values, yet the email is sent with the original values. It seems that the first email is stored somewhere and sent all over again, instead of re-reading the contents of sendconf.asp
email getting "cached"   (95 Views)
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadow Wizard well, I wasn't able to confirm this officially but looks like this option has been dropped in the newer versions of IIS i.e. on XP or Server 2003 machines. not surprising, as Microsoft is known for changing things (usually making lots of bugs) without ever telling anyone. anyhow, there is work-around. change this line: Code: Mail.CreateHTMLBody="http://www.google.com" to be this: Code: Mail.HTMLBody = GetRemoteFile("http://www.google.com") and add this function to your code: Code: Function GetRemoteFile(strURL) Dim objXML, strContents, arrLines Set objXML=Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP") 'read text file... objXML.Open "GET", strURL, False objXML.Send GetRemoteFile = objXML.ResponseText Set objXML=Nothing End Function you will have to change the URL though, as XMLHTTP must get URL of specific page that does not get redirected. I am building a shopping cart and the confirmation email is sent OK using your method for reading an asp generated page, but I also have feature of resending the confirmation email to the customer if I change anything is his order. When I resend the email, the contents are the same as in the first confirmation email. If I access the file sendconf.asp in my browser, which is the page which reads the information from the db, it displays the modified values, yet the email is sent with the original values. It seems that the first email is stored somewhere and sent all over again, instead of re-reading the contents of sendconf.asp
VBScript - Database - Recordset - RecordSet vs ObjConnection - does objConnection cache?   (97 Views)
For the past few days, I've been trying to iron out a little problem that seems to be occurring in the data output from MS SQL Server 2000 to my classic ASP page. I'm using objConnection to query the db and the problem is that, even though I've made a change to a certain item in a db table, the results in the page do not reflect the changes in the db. I made a second page using recordset method - it queries the same table and does reflect the change made in the table. I've not had this happen before - does the objConnection method cache data in ways that Recordsets do not I can post code if requested. Many
how can i make my web page cache free   (138 Views)
hello my question is about cache pages, how can control cache pages, when i logoff my session and back to members page again the page is still so how can i get rid of this .pls assisst me, THANKS
How to cache Input data on Page???   (77 Views)
Hi I have a problem to keep the input value from user still keep. The condition when User input , let me say" Employee Code","Employee Name","Level", then the user input all the 3 field, but when the user submit the employee code not unique/already had by another record,then the problem is after that Employee Name and level input value empty again. Then How to keep the input value....with that condition.....i have no idea....Anyone can help me, I will appriciate.....thx a lot
Confusing output from Kcachegrind.   (100 Views)
I am profiling my code with Kcachegrind. But I am confused with the output tree-map view of the call graph (attached). 1. Above the main() function, u will see a "below main()" and 0x08048bb0 functions. What r these Is it because the compiler/OS doesnt load the program image and jumps to main() directly. I have read that, before calling main(), a process executes a bulk of code to clean up the room for execution. Is this the reason 2. In the lower part of the tree, u will also see a lot of functions with hexadecimal numbers instead of names. Why is this 3. Are these hexadecimal numbers absolute addresses (i.e. not offset) or virtual addresses of the code section of these functions or not 4. I have compiled my program in Ubuntu 10.10 using the -g option. Do these hexadecimal numbers have something to do with the absence of "debugging information" 5. I have tried to use "nm program_name" to figure out whats happening For the above attached call graph, I have the following output: (Toggle Plain Text) root@xTR:/home/ahuq/system/client/xTR# nm UDPClientProject 0804af14 d _DYNAMIC 0804aff4 d _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ 08049b4c R _IO_stdin_used w _Jv_RegisterClasses 0804af04 d __CTOR_END__ 0804af00 d __CTOR_LIST__ 0804af0c D __DTOR_END__ 0804af08 d __DTOR_LIST__ 08049ebc r __FRAME_END__ 0804af10 d __JCR_END__ 0804af10 d __JCR_LIST__ 0804b0a0 A __bss_start U __cxa_atexit@@GLIBC_2.1.3 0804b098 D __data_start 08049b00 t __do_global_ctors_aux 08048c30 t __do_global_dtors_aux 0804b09c d __dso_handle 08048be0 T __gmon_start__ 08049aba T __i686.get_pc_thunk.bx 0804af00 d __init_array_end 0804af00 d __init_array_start 08049a50 T __libc_csu_fini 08049a60 T __libc_csu_init U __libc_start_main@@GLIBC_2.0 U __monstartup@@GLIBC_2.0 U __stack_chk_fail@@GLIBC_2.4 0804b0a0 A _edata 0804b0c4 A _end 08049b2c T _fini 08049b48 R _fp_hw 0804890c T _init U _mcleanup@@GLIBC_2.0 08048bb0 T _start 080490aa T access_file_insert_data U alarm@@GLIBC_2.0 0804922d T append 08049ac0 T atexit U bzero@@GLIBC_2.0 0804b0a4 b called.3477 U calloc@@GLIBC_2.0 U ceil@@GLIBC_2.0 08049517 T client_timeout_signal_handle 0804b0a8 b completed.7065 0804b098 W data_start 080496e5 T delete_query 080494cc T display 0804b0ac b dtor_idx.7067 0804b0b4 B err 08049658 T err_message 08049b48 A etext U exit@@GLIBC_2.0 U fclose@@GLIBC_2.1 U fgets@@GLIBC_2.0 U fopen@@GLIBC_2.1 U fprintf@@GLIBC_2.0 08048c90 t frame_dummy 0804953a T get_map_notify_packet U htons@@GLIBC_2.0 U inet_pton@@GLIBC_2.0 08049733 T insert_query 08048cb4 T main U malloc@@GLIBC_2.0 080495c6 T map_notify_packet_initialization 08048f3c T map_register_packet_initialization U mcount@@GLIBC_2.0 U memcpy@@GLIBC_2.0 U memset@@GLIBC_2.0 U mysql_close@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_errno@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_error@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_init@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_query@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_real_connect@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_sqlstate@@libmysqlclient_16 0804b0c0 B num_of_mapping U perror@@GLIBC_2.0 0804b0b0 B position U printf@@GLIBC_2.0 U puts@@GLIBC_2.0 U recvfrom@@GLIBC_2.0 U sendto@@GLIBC_2.0 U signal@@GLIBC_2.0 U socket@@GLIBC_2.0 0804b0a0 B stderr@@GLIBC_2.0 U strcat@@GLIBC_2.0 U strcpy@@GLIBC_2.0 U strlen@@GLIBC_2.0 U strtok@@GLIBC_2.0 08049781 T tcp_server_access_main 0804b0b8 B udp_cli_program_cycle 0804b0bc B xx1 root@xTR:/home/ahuq/system/client/xTR# nm UDPClientProject 0804af14 d _DYNAMIC 0804aff4 d _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ 08049b4c R _IO_stdin_used w _Jv_RegisterClasses 0804af04 d __CTOR_END__ 0804af00 d __CTOR_LIST__ 0804af0c D __DTOR_END__ 0804af08 d __DTOR_LIST__ 08049ebc r __FRAME_END__ 0804af10 d __JCR_END__ 0804af10 d __JCR_LIST__ 0804b0a0 A __bss_start U __cxa_atexit@@GLIBC_2.1.3 0804b098 D __data_start 08049b00 t __do_global_ctors_aux 08048c30 t __do_global_dtors_aux 0804b09c d __dso_handle 08048be0 T __gmon_start__ 08049aba T __i686.get_pc_thunk.bx 0804af00 d __init_array_end 0804af00 d __init_array_start 08049a50 T __libc_csu_fini 08049a60 T __libc_csu_init U __libc_start_main@@GLIBC_2.0 U __monstartup@@GLIBC_2.0 U __stack_chk_fail@@GLIBC_2.4 0804b0a0 A _edata 0804b0c4 A _end 08049b2c T _fini 08049b48 R _fp_hw 0804890c T _init U _mcleanup@@GLIBC_2.0 08048bb0 T _start 080490aa T access_file_insert_data U alarm@@GLIBC_2.0 0804922d T append 08049ac0 T atexit U bzero@@GLIBC_2.0 0804b0a4 b called.3477 U calloc@@GLIBC_2.0 U ceil@@GLIBC_2.0 08049517 T client_timeout_signal_handle 0804b0a8 b completed.7065 0804b098 W data_start 080496e5 T delete_query 080494cc T display 0804b0ac b dtor_idx.7067 0804b0b4 B err 08049658 T err_message 08049b48 A etext U exit@@GLIBC_2.0 U fclose@@GLIBC_2.1 U fgets@@GLIBC_2.0 U fopen@@GLIBC_2.1 U fprintf@@GLIBC_2.0 08048c90 t frame_dummy 0804953a T get_map_notify_packet U htons@@GLIBC_2.0 U inet_pton@@GLIBC_2.0 08049733 T insert_query 08048cb4 T main U malloc@@GLIBC_2.0 080495c6 T map_notify_packet_initialization 08048f3c T map_register_packet_initialization U mcount@@GLIBC_2.0 U memcpy@@GLIBC_2.0 U memset@@GLIBC_2.0 U mysql_close@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_errno@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_error@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_init@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_query@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_real_connect@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_sqlstate@@libmysqlclient_16 0804b0c0 B num_of_mapping U perror@@GLIBC_2.0 0804b0b0 B position U printf@@GLIBC_2.0 U puts@@GLIBC_2.0 U recvfrom@@GLIBC_2.0 U sendto@@GLIBC_2.0 U signal@@GLIBC_2.0 U socket@@GLIBC_2.0 0804b0a0 B stderr@@GLIBC_2.0 U strcat@@GLIBC_2.0 U strcpy@@GLIBC_2.0 U strlen@@GLIBC_2.0 U strtok@@GLIBC_2.0 08049781 T tcp_server_access_main 0804b0b8 B udp_cli_program_cycle 0804b0bc B xx1
Building a cache simulator   (77 Views)
I was wondering if anyone could help me with building a cache in C. It's for a University assignment. I have this so far: (Toggle Plain Text) #define __EXTENSIONS__ #define _GNU_SOURCE #include #include #include #include #ifndef TRUE #define TRUE 1 #endif #ifndef FALSE #define FALSE 0 #endif #ifndef bool #define bool int #endif #define MIN_NUM_BLOCKS_IN_CACHE 4 #define MAX_NUM_BLOCKS_IN_CACHE (1 0) { printf("%6d were for read accesses " "(update rate %6.2f%%)\n", num_updates[ACC_READ], 100.0 * (float) num_updates[ACC_READ] / (float) num_accesses[ACC_READ]); } if (num_accesses[ACC_WRITE] > 0) { printf("%6d were for write accesses " "(update rate %6.2f%%)\n", num_updates[ACC_WRITE], 100.0 * (float) num_updates[ACC_WRITE] / (float) num_accesses[ACC_WRITE]); } } #define __EXTENSIONS__ #define _GNU_SOURCE #include #include #include #include #ifndef TRUE #define TRUE 1 #endif #ifndef FALSE #define FALSE 0 #endif #ifndef bool #define bool int #endif #define MIN_NUM_BLOCKS_IN_CACHE 4 #define MAX_NUM_BLOCKS_IN_CACHE (1 0) { printf("%6d were for read accesses " "(update rate %6.2f%%)\n", num_updates[ACC_READ], 100.0 * (float) num_updates[ACC_READ] / (float) num_accesses[ACC_READ]); } if (num_accesses[ACC_WRITE] > 0) { printf("%6d were for write accesses " "(update rate %6.2f%%)\n", num_updates[ACC_WRITE], 100.0 * (float) num_updates[ACC_WRITE] / (float) num_accesses[ACC_WRITE]); } }
make a page reload, and not use the browser cache   (113 Views)
on my site, things update alot, and someone might not know something's changed if they come back in an hour...because of the cache. is there a object or something that can clear the cache a good object would be: Code: Response.Cache = Erase
cache simulator..PLZ HELP   (87 Views)
What im trying to do is implement the cache using C. I have to find out the hit and miss rate of the cache. my code is pretty long so i'll just show u the parts i've implemented and the parts i need help with. If u have any inqueries PLZ feel free to ask. Thank you in advance for any help provided. This is the part i have implemented. The code basically implements the Full associative, set associative and direct mapped cache. cache - array of SETS (Toggle Plain Text) int i; if(MAX_SET==1) // Fully Associative Cache { i = 0; while (i
http request to own site to create a web cache   (172 Views)
,Hopeing someone here will be able to help with this issue. We have some code that is accessing our own server based upone various url params and creating an html file to take some pressure of this high traffic website.Now this code is working locally and with some of the urls that are passed to it, but fails on some of them. it is managing to access the url, so it isn;t the httpo request that is breaking it, but it is the writing of the file to the file system that is causing the problem. has anyone come across a problem like this in the pastthis is the code that i have:CODEany ideasTony
Page no-cache - redirect   (124 Views)
Hi i have the code below which expires the page. how do i redirect to a new page rather than getting the Warning: Page has Expired page message, when the browser back button is clicked Code:
Please help me! My ASP script always runs from cache when I reload   (131 Views)
Originally posted by : Bernie Lawrence (bernie@writeme.com)Please help! I'm new at ASP so pardon this simple question. When I created my first ASP page, " world" example, it ran fine. However, I noticed that if I change ANYTHING in the ASP script it will not show the change in the browser, only the html outside of the script appears to be executed again. For instance, changing the text to " There" and then saving the file and reloading it, or refreshing it, in IE will not show the changes, only the original " World". Any HTML changes work fine, for example changing the title, but the script doesn't appear to get executed again. Is there a way to force it to run the script each time instead of from the first time it was loaded into memory
cache problems   (182 Views)
Originally posted by : Lalith Hi I require some help in asp - related to cache. our web site requires us to register as a user and then login. I next logged in as user1 and a page welcoming user1 was displayed and i logged out. I then logged in as user2 from the same machine. But i got the message meant for user1. when i refreshed the page it displayed the welcome message for user2. The next user gets the message for usesr2 and it goes on like this. unless the page is refreshed it doesnot display the relevant message.The project was done using asp. We are making use of session variables to maintain the users information when he logs in, and when he logs out we remove them. We have even included vb script that always looks for fresh pages. But this doesnot work on some machines.So is there a problem with the local machine or the proxy server any suggestions from anyone are invited.Lalith
Confusing output from Kcachegrind.   (233 Views)
I am profiling my code with Kcachegrind. But I am confused with the output tree-map view of the call graph (attached). 1. Above the main() function, u will see a "below main()" and 0x08048bb0 functions. What r these Is it because the compiler/OS doesnt load the program image and jumps to main() directly. I have read that, before calling main(), a process executes a bulk of code to clean up the room for execution. Is this the reason 2. In the lower part of the tree, u will also see a lot of functions with hexadecimal numbers instead of names. Why is this 3. Are these hexadecimal numbers absolute addresses (i.e. not offset) or virtual addresses of the code section of these functions or not 4. I have compiled my program in Ubuntu 10.10 using the -g option. Do these hexadecimal numbers have something to do with the absence of "debugging information" 5. I have tried to use "nm program_name" to figure out whats happening For the above attached call graph, I have the following output: (Toggle Plain Text) root@xTR:/home/ahuq/system/client/xTR# nm UDPClientProject 0804af14 d _DYNAMIC 0804aff4 d _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ 08049b4c R _IO_stdin_used w _Jv_RegisterClasses 0804af04 d __CTOR_END__ 0804af00 d __CTOR_LIST__ 0804af0c D __DTOR_END__ 0804af08 d __DTOR_LIST__ 08049ebc r __FRAME_END__ 0804af10 d __JCR_END__ 0804af10 d __JCR_LIST__ 0804b0a0 A __bss_start U __cxa_atexit@@GLIBC_2.1.3 0804b098 D __data_start 08049b00 t __do_global_ctors_aux 08048c30 t __do_global_dtors_aux 0804b09c d __dso_handle 08048be0 T __gmon_start__ 08049aba T __i686.get_pc_thunk.bx 0804af00 d __init_array_end 0804af00 d __init_array_start 08049a50 T __libc_csu_fini 08049a60 T __libc_csu_init U __libc_start_main@@GLIBC_2.0 U __monstartup@@GLIBC_2.0 U __stack_chk_fail@@GLIBC_2.4 0804b0a0 A _edata 0804b0c4 A _end 08049b2c T _fini 08049b48 R _fp_hw 0804890c T _init U _mcleanup@@GLIBC_2.0 08048bb0 T _start 080490aa T access_file_insert_data U alarm@@GLIBC_2.0 0804922d T append 08049ac0 T atexit U bzero@@GLIBC_2.0 0804b0a4 b called.3477 U calloc@@GLIBC_2.0 U ceil@@GLIBC_2.0 08049517 T client_timeout_signal_handle 0804b0a8 b completed.7065 0804b098 W data_start 080496e5 T delete_query 080494cc T display 0804b0ac b dtor_idx.7067 0804b0b4 B err 08049658 T err_message 08049b48 A etext U exit@@GLIBC_2.0 U fclose@@GLIBC_2.1 U fgets@@GLIBC_2.0 U fopen@@GLIBC_2.1 U fprintf@@GLIBC_2.0 08048c90 t frame_dummy 0804953a T get_map_notify_packet U htons@@GLIBC_2.0 U inet_pton@@GLIBC_2.0 08049733 T insert_query 08048cb4 T main U malloc@@GLIBC_2.0 080495c6 T map_notify_packet_initialization 08048f3c T map_register_packet_initialization U mcount@@GLIBC_2.0 U memcpy@@GLIBC_2.0 U memset@@GLIBC_2.0 U mysql_close@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_errno@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_error@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_init@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_query@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_real_connect@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_sqlstate@@libmysqlclient_16 0804b0c0 B num_of_mapping U perror@@GLIBC_2.0 0804b0b0 B position U printf@@GLIBC_2.0 U puts@@GLIBC_2.0 U recvfrom@@GLIBC_2.0 U sendto@@GLIBC_2.0 U signal@@GLIBC_2.0 U socket@@GLIBC_2.0 0804b0a0 B stderr@@GLIBC_2.0 U strcat@@GLIBC_2.0 U strcpy@@GLIBC_2.0 U strlen@@GLIBC_2.0 U strtok@@GLIBC_2.0 08049781 T tcp_server_access_main 0804b0b8 B udp_cli_program_cycle 0804b0bc B xx1 root@xTR:/home/ahuq/system/client/xTR# nm UDPClientProject 0804af14 d _DYNAMIC 0804aff4 d _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ 08049b4c R _IO_stdin_used w _Jv_RegisterClasses 0804af04 d __CTOR_END__ 0804af00 d __CTOR_LIST__ 0804af0c D __DTOR_END__ 0804af08 d __DTOR_LIST__ 08049ebc r __FRAME_END__ 0804af10 d __JCR_END__ 0804af10 d __JCR_LIST__ 0804b0a0 A __bss_start U __cxa_atexit@@GLIBC_2.1.3 0804b098 D __data_start 08049b00 t __do_global_ctors_aux 08048c30 t __do_global_dtors_aux 0804b09c d __dso_handle 08048be0 T __gmon_start__ 08049aba T __i686.get_pc_thunk.bx 0804af00 d __init_array_end 0804af00 d __init_array_start 08049a50 T __libc_csu_fini 08049a60 T __libc_csu_init U __libc_start_main@@GLIBC_2.0 U __monstartup@@GLIBC_2.0 U __stack_chk_fail@@GLIBC_2.4 0804b0a0 A _edata 0804b0c4 A _end 08049b2c T _fini 08049b48 R _fp_hw 0804890c T _init U _mcleanup@@GLIBC_2.0 08048bb0 T _start 080490aa T access_file_insert_data U alarm@@GLIBC_2.0 0804922d T append 08049ac0 T atexit U bzero@@GLIBC_2.0 0804b0a4 b called.3477 U calloc@@GLIBC_2.0 U ceil@@GLIBC_2.0 08049517 T client_timeout_signal_handle 0804b0a8 b completed.7065 0804b098 W data_start 080496e5 T delete_query 080494cc T display 0804b0ac b dtor_idx.7067 0804b0b4 B err 08049658 T err_message 08049b48 A etext U exit@@GLIBC_2.0 U fclose@@GLIBC_2.1 U fgets@@GLIBC_2.0 U fopen@@GLIBC_2.1 U fprintf@@GLIBC_2.0 08048c90 t frame_dummy 0804953a T get_map_notify_packet U htons@@GLIBC_2.0 U inet_pton@@GLIBC_2.0 08049733 T insert_query 08048cb4 T main U malloc@@GLIBC_2.0 080495c6 T map_notify_packet_initialization 08048f3c T map_register_packet_initialization U mcount@@GLIBC_2.0 U memcpy@@GLIBC_2.0 U memset@@GLIBC_2.0 U mysql_close@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_errno@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_error@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_init@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_query@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_real_connect@@libmysqlclient_16 U mysql_sqlstate@@libmysqlclient_16 0804b0c0 B num_of_mapping U perror@@GLIBC_2.0 0804b0b0 B position U printf@@GLIBC_2.0 U puts@@GLIBC_2.0 U recvfrom@@GLIBC_2.0 U sendto@@GLIBC_2.0 U signal@@GLIBC_2.0 U socket@@GLIBC_2.0 0804b0a0 B stderr@@GLIBC_2.0 U strcat@@GLIBC_2.0 U strcpy@@GLIBC_2.0 U strlen@@GLIBC_2.0 U strtok@@GLIBC_2.0 08049781 T tcp_server_access_main 0804b0b8 B udp_cli_program_cycle 0804b0bc B xx1
cache simulator..PLZ HELP   (98 Views)
What im trying to do is implement the cache using C. I have to find out the hit and miss rate of the cache. my code is pretty long so i'll just show u the parts i've implemented and the parts i need help with. If u have any inqueries PLZ feel free to ask. Thank you in advance for any help provided. This is the part i have implemented. The code basically implements the Full associative, set associative and direct mapped cache. cache - array of SETS (Toggle Plain Text) int i; if(MAX_SET==1) // Fully Associative Cache { i = 0; while (i
IE cache problem, but not in NS   (130 Views)
This is a problem I encounter with Internet Explorer only, not netscape. I've tryed reinstalling IE 5.5, and have upgraded to 6.0, but it still doesn't fix the problem.Whether I am interacting with databases, or cookies, the page (within I.E.) will not update to show the latest information change.It's not just my I.E. because I've also tried it from another computer using IE down on base. I've set the browser to update with every visit to the page, and even set the cache saving option to the minimum setting of 1 MB. Within my code I've used the following on every page. And nothing seams to fix the problem, however NS works fine.(have also tried substituting Response.ExpiresAbsolute value with now()-2 and yet it still does not effect it in any way.Does anyone have any idea what is causing this -Ovatvvon
Does PWS cache files?   (133 Views)
Really desperate for a solution here. I am using an ASP component called ASPInet to enable me to FTP a file from a UNIX server to the Web Server before reading it and building the page accordingly.My problem seems to be that the file is being cached somewhere as I dont always get the latest version of the file from the UNIX server. Does PWS cache filesAny Help At Greatly Appreciated.
cache: .js - yes , .asp - no   (150 Views)
I know how to prevent my html from being cached. But I would like my javascript-file I included to stay cached.So my question is: do you know a way that a .js file - that is used on several pages - stays in the clients cache and is not reloaded everytime the user visits this pages.my no-cache commands: Response.AddHeader "cache-control", "private" Response.CacheControl = False Response.AddHeader "pragma", "no-cache" Response.ExpiresAbsolute = #January 1, 1990 00:00:01# Response.Expires=0the js file is included with