SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

cpshost.dll and file uploading

Originally posted by : rob (robn100@yahoo.com)

I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem. We are using cpshost.dll to upload files to the server and then repost form info to a url that will enter the data into the database. It worked fine until the server was rebooted 2 days ago and now I get reposting to url failed. I can't figure out why and neither can our network admin. Any tips hints or ideas would be appreciated.
Rob

Posted On: Friday 12th of October 2012 12:45:23 AM Total Views:  573
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Reading MS-Word file in ASP !   (144 Views)
Hi: I want to read text on my word files (.doc) and text files (.txt). I am trying filesystem object like below. ' Store uploaded file in DB. Const ForReading = 1, ForWriting = 2, ForAppending = 3 Const TristateUseDefault = -2, TristateTrue = -1, TristateFalse = 0 set fs2=Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set f2=fs2.GetFile(Left(Server.mappath(Request.ServerVariables("PATH_INFO")),pathEnd)& "\resumes\" & Tfilename) Set ts2 = f2.OpenAsTextStream(ForReading, TristateUseDefault) s22 = ts2.Read ts2.Close Its working for text files properly (.txt) but when it read (.doc) file. It donnot read text properly and give some thing like below. I need to store the text in DB too. So i can't query the below text as it is unknown format. start of file output  end of file output Please help, what should i do to solve this problem. Any compoent should i use What sort of component ... Or any better idea. Nawaz Ijaz
%20 problem while downloading files.   (289 Views)
why does %20 replaced with spaces in the file names iam trying to download when i right click and save, the spaces are not replaced but when i click on the link and access through the http headers spaces are replaced with %20. Moreover when i save file to the system, windows treats "abc%20xyz.jpg" and "abc xyz.jpg" as a different files. why winodws is treating them as different file names Do i need to configure anything to overcome this prob
Sending files on the Webserver to recipients   (317 Views)
I have an ASP script that runs every month and creates a CSV file on the webserver. I need a way to send this file to a set of recipients once it has been created. Can I do this with CDONTS
Read last line in textfile   (140 Views)
Hi... Well i started learning ASP last sunday. (phew now i said that ) And i've written some small scripts. Right now im writing a news-script, a very simple one. Since my ISP wont allow me to use MySql im using a textfile I wuz just wondering, whats the easiest way to read a text files last line... I know i have to count the lines and put pointer to the last line and read from there.. but i cant get the hang of it heres my code for now Code: Set fs=Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set f=fs.OpenTextFile(Server.MapPath("news.txt"), 1) Response.Write(f.ReadLine) f.Close Set f=Nothing Set fs=Nothing happy for any answers thnx in advance! regards!
How i display DATA from Browser to Text file   (518 Views)
How i display DATA from Browser to Text file In my web page there is a script that fatches data from this URL: http://www.rediff.com/rss/newsrss.xml and display data on the web browser. now , please tell me how i get that displayed data from the browser to a text file.
create new file   (245 Views)
I know this is a lot to ask but if you have time please have a look and see if you can figure out why the following page to create a new ASP page on the fly seems to work but the output page doesn't seem to be there:
Upload image files to MS ACCESS using ASP   (189 Views)
Hi I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction as to how I can upload multiple image files from an ASP page to an MS ACCESS database. I understand that the best method is to upload the image to a folder on the server and then insert the file name into the database. I have had a go with smartASPUpload, but no joy. Someone has also told me I need to download an upload file-is this true I am using the dreamweaver database, bindings, and server behaviours, so any code that you can send to me will link to the database via a custom connection string. I need the form to contain 2 upload fields and obviously I need both images to be saved when the form is submitted. My form contains some general text fields as well, which will also need to be inserted into the database. I would be really grateful for any help on this one!!!!
hiding querystrings and file name   (312 Views)
how ru all I want to hide all my querystrings variables and filename when they executed how can i do this pls tell me.
linking an Access database file to HTML page on IIS6.0   (324 Views)
I'm working on a client intranet page. My client has various Access databases that they want to be able to access (using MS Access, not through ASP pages). I thought I'd be able to create the link from an HTML page but when I do that and click the link, the file is downloaded to the local temp folder. I want the database to open directly from the web server, and then changes must be saved. Is this possible Stevie
File System Object -- limit display by file extension   (176 Views)
The following code lists ALL files types in the specified directory. How do I go about only displaying files of a certain extension (in this case I only want to display .asp files):
Can't read or write to an asp page - unknown file?   (251 Views)
Hi I've just re-installed my PC with IIS (WinXP w/ service pack2) and now when I try to access or write data to any .asp site locally I get this error. 'Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005) [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Could not use '(unknown)'; file already in use. Any ideas what this means
Copy tables across diff. Access files   (238 Views)
Hi great people at Sitepoint, I was trying to integrate a forum software to an existing site. The site is having a different database file already. What i want to do is, copy the forum tables from forum database file to the existing site database. How can I copy the tables from FileA to FileB using ASP
Need help deleteing recoreds from a asp file   (338 Views)
I am working a page taht will allow you to add modifiy and delete hyperlinks. I have the add and modify but i just need the delete. I have no idea how to go about this i keep getting errors and if some one could get this straightend out for me taht would be great Here is my code so far, there is a lot of it'
Calling batch files from asp pages   (174 Views)
Originally posted by : Sandeep (sandeepkn@apar.com)I have a batch file which has to be run on start of the Application. I am not able to call the batch file from the Windows scripting host objectThis is the code i tried Set WshShell = Server.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")WshShell.Run "path/test.bat", 4, TRUEThis code is not running the batch file.I would appreciate if anybody can help me with this
Exporting excel file   (182 Views)
hi, i am creating a excel file on server, data is fetching from database and written to excel file,when agin i run this code it over write the file ,but when i tried to run on server first it export the file successfully, but if i try to run code again(database is changed )it shows the previous one in excel file , how can i correct it(it is working fine in my localhost)my code is given below:
Determine file dimensions of an uplodaded SWF   (183 Views)
, I am uploading some banners to my server on an application, I am using ASPUpload. Everything works fine, I am using the component properties: File.ImageType, File.ImageWidth, and File.ImageHeight. My problem is that this properties only support file types:GIF, JPEG, BMP and PNG. I am using also Flash banners on the site (SWF)... How can I determine the banner dimensions (width and height in pixels) after uploading the .swf file
Comparing two .mdb files   (240 Views)
Is it possible to compare two .mdb files I would like to find dupicates in two tables in two different .mdb files.
download file as attachment   (302 Views)
I have a problem: I want to be able to let users download movies from my site, but when they click on the link it opens automatically with windows media player. Of course, they could right click and save target as, but the majority of users don't realise this. Is there a way to tell a page to send the file to the browser as an attachment and force them to save it to disk i.e. not open automatically.
Randomly generated images/flash files?   (186 Views)
im pretty new to ASP and would much appreciate it if you could help me. my portfolio - http://www.GrantMilestone.com is currently static html pages. Every page has a flash banner across the top, which advertises different pieces of work. Currently, the are just placed randomly by hand. I would like to have the URL of the flash files in a database, complete with the link to the piece of work its advertising. Then I would like the ASP to automatically randomly generate a row from the database and display that flash file. this would be used throughout the whole site. any comments or advice would be very helpful
using cpshost.dll   (415 Views)
Friday the site worked fine, now we put some security on the directorys and the cpshost does not want to repost.I had this problem from the start on my computer but rather than fix it on my computer I wanted to see if the same problem occures on the server (it did not) but now it does.The problem is the file is uploaded OK, put in a database and removed again but the user gets the following error in IE:The page cannot be displayedCannot find server or DNS ErrorInternet Explorer Nothing has changed, if you fill out the repost url in IE IE will navigate without any problem to the site but cpshost.dll does not want to go to the repost url (allthough it exists and there are no permission problems).Searching msdn gave me no info the dll is of version 7.0.794.7, the registry allows anonymous uploads and in IIS and Windows NT sharing the permissions are set correctly (like I said before you can mannually go to the repost url but cpshost.dll does not want to go there).If anybody can help me I would be verry happy