SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

copy image to clipboard

! I need help...

I need to disable the right click "copy" option on an ASP page and add a Copy button that will do the same thing.

I was able to disable the Copy when a user right clicks, but I need help copying the image to the clipboard when they click a button.

Please help!

Posted On: Friday 26th of October 2012 02:17:51 AM Total Views:  209
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Help with handling copy and pasted data   (236 Views)
Hi I have a form for visitors to enter details. It all works but for one flaw, which arises sometimes when they copy and paste content from their own web page. And I can't figure out how to handle it, can't determine what to strip out. As an example, the html they are actually copying is: Hot water for tea, cocoa, apple cider, and coffee.   Popcorn and ice also available. What they highlight and copy in their browser is: 'Hot water for tea, cocoa, apple cider, and coffee. ' 'Popcorn and ice also available. ' NB. I have added the single quotes to highlight the spaces at the end that seem to be the problem, or the new line break maybe The page is falling over trying to enter this text, getting error 507 message. It gets the same problem just adding the pasted '. ' 'P' (I've added the single quotes to highlight the spaces.) Now I've tried handling this with: fulltext = Trim(Request("fulltext")) fulltext = Replace(fulltext," "," ") fulltext = Replace(fulltext,Chr(13),"") fulltext = Replace(fulltext,Chr(10),vbcrlf) fulltext = Replace(fulltext," "," ") fulltext = Replace(fulltext," " & vbcrlf,vbcrlf) fulltext = Replace(fulltext," " & vbcrlf,vbcrlf) fulltext = Replace(fulltext," " & vbcrlf,vbcrlf) fulltext = Replace(fulltext," "," ") fulltext = Replace(fulltext," "," ") [Added ... hah the ASP forum is stripping the example three spaces down to one! .. there's 3 spaces showing in the form after coffee.] But this isn't fixing it. Can anyone offer any suggestions I'm pulling my hair out! Johnie
copy function   (106 Views)
is there a vb function that I can use to copy chars 1, 3, 5, and 7 from a string of 7 chars thanks! , copy the first number to what If you are just needing to extract the 4 numbers from the string, then just split the string. , yes read the posts made here in this thread for full source code.
copy tables btn databases   (117 Views)
Does access allow us to copy tables from 1 database to another If so any sample codes and websites recomended
Protect my *.asp files to avoid copy by others - Page 2   (123 Views)
Make your clients sign an NDA
Licensed copy of VPASP 5.0 w/Access DB available   (136 Views)
I wasn't sure if I should put this in the marketplace or not, but here goes. I purchased a copy of the VPASP Shopping Cart (www.vpasp.com) version 5.0 (ASP with Access DB). I never installed it at my site and found a different shopping cart program that suits my needs. So, I am looking to sell the license for this version of the VPASP cart. I bought it new for $249 but am willing to sell it for $150. I can accept PayPal or send you an e-invoice through 2checkout. PM me with any questions.
Is it possible to copy a table dynamically?   (132 Views)
I am trying to create a blank table based on an existing table. I have tried using CREATE TABLE but unfortunately it doesn't appear to be flexible enough in that it didn't allow me to set some of the field properties such as input mask on a date field. Now if I can dynamically copy a table that will solve my problem.
Copy binary files with fileobject.copy   (247 Views)
Originally posted by : Josef (josefkatkits@yahoo.com)Seemingly, it works fine to copy any file to any directory with the Fileobject.copy. I have though come across the problem ,that my .tar files created in UNIX are copied incorrectly. Is there a way to tell ASP/IIS that I want to copy the file as binaryCheersJosef
how to move and copy files with file system object   (151 Views)
Originally posted by : Rob (robn100@yahoo.com)Hi I am relatively new to asp and am trying to write a program to upload files to my server. I was wondering how to move and copy files with the file system object. The book I have only says you can do it but doesn't show me the syntax. I have been trying all day and to no avail. I appreciate any and all help.Rob
AspImage. Please help before evaluation copy expires.   (165 Views)
Originally posted by : terrapin (terrapin@btclick.com)I need to collect images from an box, so I can resize and save them to a new directory with their original filenames.AspImage works fine so long as you specify the full image source and destination paths and the actual filenames. But I would like to assign variable names to the files so that the process can run semi-automatically. How can I extract just the filename from a string such as C: estfilesimagesmyimage.jpg for example Please somebody reply. My eval version expires tomorrow )
How to copy a file to a remote server with the filesystem object   (155 Views)
Originally posted by : Pat Brunet (pbrunet@infoterra.com)I need to copy a file from the web server to my sql server for the sql mail to mail an attachment to the user.I tried using a shared folder with the anonymous user read/write permission on the folder and I'm getting the following error:Permission Denied - if using javascript methodServer.CreateObject failed - if using vbscrit metho
How do I copy tables between databases?   (147 Views)
I wish to copy the contents of a table in one Access database to an identically-structured table in another Access database. Can anyone advise me of a simple way to do this in ASP (VBScript + ADO)
read and copy html page from another server   (112 Views)
Is it possible to do the following in asp: To read an html page from a server (not mine) every 5 minutes and copy it to my server. The html page just contains a list of numbers.
copying table help   (196 Views)
im trying to copy data fro one table to another here is the code the (first section of code displays the first table ) when i click on submit nothing happens can anyone see what could be wrong plz View cart ") Response.Write("") Response.Write("Name") Response.Write("Price") Response.Write("Quantity") Response.Write("Total") Do While NOT oRS.EOF Response.Write("" & oRS("name") & "") Response.Write("" & oRS("price") & "") Response.Write("" & oRS("quantity") & "") Response.Write("" & oRS("total") & "") oRS.MoveNext Loop Response.Write("") If Request("submit") = "submit" Then sSQL = "SELECT * FROM cart (name,price,quantity,total) VALUES('" & Request("name") & "', '" & Request("price") & "','" & Request("quantity") & "','"& Request("total") & " ')" sSQL = "INSERT INTO orders (name,price,quantity,total) VALUES('" & Request("name") & "', '" & Request("price") & "','" & Request("quantity") & "','"& Request("total") & " ')" oConn.Execute(sSQL) End If oConn.Close Set oRS = Nothing Set oConn = Nothing %>
copy remote directory to local server with ASP?   (147 Views)
I am trying, using an ASP function, to copy a given folder on a given remote server to a mirror on a local server (and possibly vice versa). For whatever reasons I can't use FTP and would like to automate it for easy update of sections of my site. Is there a method of connection, authentication or file manipulation that you could tell me about to at least point me in the right direction
copy recordset to disconnected recordset and add a column for sorting   (206 Views)
Hi Anyone know a way to copy the contents of a recordset to a disconnected recordset and add a new column The new column will be used to order the disconnected recordset. I am using asp (vbscript) with an Access 2000 DB Beachy
copying database from server   (141 Views)
I have a site that uses an access database but the folder where the database is stored is NOT accessible via the web for security reasons. I am able to access the area on that server where the sites files are stored, but am in a pinch and need a copy of the database to do some development for a meeting tomorrow... Im curious to know if there is some type of asp routine that will allow me to access the file via FSO (I know the path to the database (c:\xxx\xxx\xxx.mdb) but dont know where exactly to begin.Anyone know of a method to use to accomplish this(Im basically wanting to create a copy to the area where the public site is managed (via ftp) so I can download it
Permission Denied when copy a file to another server in ASP   (159 Views)
I wrote a web application using ASP. I need to create a text file and copy it over to another server's shared folder. The shared folder has given write/read permission to EVERYONE. I have tried to copy a text file over manually without any problem. But I got permission denied when I run the web application. I believe the web application uses it's machine ID to access the shared folder and the machine ID in not included in EVERYONE. Could anyone help me to find a solution I'm lack of network/security knowledge
Problems with copy project????   (153 Views)
, Im currently trying to deploy a .net application to a web host ( I dont have physical access to the server) They have frontpage extensions enabled. When i use copy project everything copies just fine. But when i go to view the page I get a 404 error, saying that the page or one of its dependencies are missing. now this project works just fine locally, Has anyone else had this problem or can helpGlen colby
Safe string copy?   (149 Views)
Quote: Originally Posted by jayme I think he means rejecting data would be the same as removing the client from the server, so why keep the client in the server I understand now. I don't have any control over the IRC server, however the client could be banned using the IRC admin commands.
how to copy files from one place to another in c   (138 Views)
I need to copy a log file to a new location called the old_logs directory. What function can I use in c to copy the file form "c:\log" to "c:\old_logs\log" cheers, mechmind