where due_evals_id in (248688,255120))"

I want to add something like the following
image_blob = case due_evals_id
when 248688 then ''
when 255120 then '' END

My question is I will perform the following
set file = upload.files('file1')
Set file = upload.files('file2')

When I get to the update statement or if it was an insert statement all it wants
is a per aspupload manual.

aspupload manual information

"UPDATE MYIMAGES SET img=, name='newname.ext' WHERE id=3"

How will it knows which one is for which

I appreciate the help.

Posted On: Monday 15th of October 2012 11:18:00 PM Total Views:  422
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Array question, assigning values to variables   (282 Views)
I have a form with 5 questions whose answers are stored in radio button fields rdoA1 - rdoA5. When I submit the form, I use the following code to read in the form filed values:arrA=Array(strA1,strA2,strA3,strA4,strA5)for i=0 to UBound(arrA) arrA(i)=request("rdoA" & i+1)nextWhen I do a response.write of arrA(0), I'll get the value for rdoA1. However, when I do a response.write for strA1, I get a blank. How can I get ASP to assign the form values for rdoA1-rdoA5 to strA1-strA5 without listing each variable separately. Thank you,Matt
SIMPLE question   (192 Views)
How do you take ALL the contents of a text file (like a text file containing sample ASP code) and store it into a variableAlso, willdim fs,fset fs=Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") set f=fs.CreateTextFile("output.asp",true)work to create ASP files or no ComputerCop911ASP and HTML ProgrammerLearning VB.NET and ASP.NETCan also help with hardware probs
Limiting results by combo box input (question)   (279 Views)
I've decided to ditch learning ASP with FrontPage because it generates to much junky code and instead creating a few pages with what Ive learned in books and various online FAQs.Anyway my problem is I have the below code that pulls results from my database. However I'd like to limit the results based on the input value of a combo box and pressing a submit button. I know using a WHERE statement in my code will allow me to filter results but how do I make the WHERE statement refer to a combo box insteadAs always
Easy question: Error with Dictionary Obj   (182 Views)
experts!I am getting an "Object Required" error when trying to access an element of a dictionary.I have a database connection which performs two queries. The first query is saved in a dictionary object as follows:dim arrOnCall ()count = 0while not oRs.EOF count = count + 1 redim preserve arrOnCall (count) Set arrOnCall(count) = server.CreateObject("Scripting.Dictionary") arrOnCall(count).Add "fname", oRs("first_name") arrOnCall(count).Add "lname", oRs("last_name") arrOnCall(count).Add "beeper", oRs("fax") arrOnCall(count).Add "home", oRs("phone") nextResponse.Write arrOnCall (0).item("fname")...where oRs is the result from the query. The error occurs at the Response.Write line at the bottom and gives the "Object Required" error.I look forward to your timely responses, as this is time-sensitive.Thank you in advance!Taarik.
Error trapping - Err.Source output question   (179 Views)
I am adding some error trapping to my ASP application so that users will hopefully never see the standard "Page cannot be displayed" message when an error occurs. From what I have read, when an error is raised, the Err.Source object is supposed to contain a string indicating the source of the error. Several places I have read state that this string usually contains the name of the currently executing ASP file.However, in my code, Err.Source is returning "Microsoft VBScript runtime error". That is really useless in my log file because it tells me nothing about where the error occurred. I was really wanting it to give the file name and line number of the error just like you see when you get the "Page cannot be displayed" message.Anyone have any experience with error trapping in ASP and want to share how they log useful info related to the error-Greg
SQL default date question   (217 Views)
, I have a SQL2000 database with datetime fields in some of the tables. Users have asp forms they add data to the tables with. If the user leaves a date field blank, it defaults to 1/1/1900. Is there a way to not have it automatically enter that date and just leave it null
a simple question   (378 Views)
hi,this question may sound a bit silly. how do i redirect user to a mainpage.asp when user enters my link for example, http://mae/svc
newbie question: ASP, HTML   (472 Views)
Will this workOr will the ASP code be carried out under all circumstances - i.e. also when HTML code between the tags would be ignoredHow can I otherwise make ASP dependent on HTML eventsVery grateful for comments!
Date question   (247 Views)
I am trying get the day of the week from some text that is passed to me.I know I can get the Numeric day of week (1 - 7) by doing Weekday("03/15/2004"), but the dates I am getting are from the airlines and are in format 15mar04 (ddmmmyy). I need to get the day of the week (Sun,Mon etc).How would I best do this in AS
One more mail list question   (314 Views)
Thanks to who gave me the advice earlier about CDOSYS - I do plan on trying that out when I get some time. I did get ASP Email working with my script to the point where I can send mail, but now I get an error before something finishes processing:CODEfor i = 0 to last singlemail = split(maillist(i), delimiter, -1, vbtextcompare)if mailpattern(singlemail(0)) thenmailresult = SendMail(Request.Form("from"), singlemail(0), Request.Form("subject"), lettext)if mailresult thenResponse.Write singlemail(0) & ": SENT" & vbCrlfelseResponse.Write singlemail(0) & ": MAIL NOT SENT"end ifend ifnextResponse.Write "Processing completed!"on error goto 0After the SENT, I get:Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0009'Subscript out of range: '[number: 0]'Any suggestionsThanks
regular expression question?   (339 Views)
I need write a regular expression for ASP programming.I have to search according to the conditions.- 8 characters maximum - Position 1 (if it exist) -- numeric only - Position 2 (if it exist) -- alpha-numeric -- "1 - 0; A - R;" - Position 3 (if it exist) -- alpha-numeric -- "1 - 0; A - Z;" - Position 4 - 8 (if they exist) -- numeric only I write it as /[0-9][1-0A-R][1-0A-Z][0-9]{1,5}/. but I do not know why it doesn't work.Please give me some idea to modify it
asp in ms access or mssql question thanks   (324 Views)
hi1. there are have around 10k records in ms access. is the performance bad2.in ole object in ms acces, should i choose to save a pic into ole object or to save a path into tex
regexp question   (333 Views)
I have a question mainly at an idea than how to solve something. I am aware that when dealing with Connection and Recordset objects they need to be closed and set to nothing as a housecleaning practice. Does the same hold true for the RegExp object Will it cause the same types of issues that Connection and Recordset objects cause if not closed and set to nothin
Access 2002, ASP Perfomance question   (239 Views)
I'm building a database driven web gallery for a webpage (using access 2002 and ASP). There are about 3000+ pictures that I added in a database. I then query the database for the path, type, etc. The pictures are divided in two major categories and then those two are divided in smaller sub categories (the gallery). I'm wondering what would be better perfomance wise.Should I use two seperate database for each major categories or is it the same to use only one that contain the table for both categories since it will only query one table at a time anyway.Right now I'm thinking that one database will work just as well as two database. The only reason I see why I should use two is if there's a lot of traffic in which case it would be useful to divide the load between two databases but that isn't the case, the limit of 255 concurrent users is enough. Since I'm not that experienced I thought I would ask here to make sure.
ASP search engine optimization question   (358 Views)
i set things up so that if a user adds an item to their cart, and if they decide to go back to the previous product page, the page is not cached so it is forcibly reloaded from the server. i did this because i have quantity form fields next to each product. i wanted the page to reload if the user hit the back button so that these fields would be cleared out. i have several product pages with links to other pages and of course back to the home page. what i'm worried about is whether or not this will turn search engine spiders away and hurt my ranking. does anyone know if this affects the spiders if so, any suggestions on a safer method of clearing the fields
insert - update recordset question - newbie   (336 Views)
which method is bestInsert Into Table (Field) Values ('String')orset rs = db.openRecordSet("select * from Table where 0 0")rs.addnewrs!Field = 'String'rs.update Newbie question
Upload documents with aspupload   (335 Views)
Hi Can anyone help me ... I am using what seems to be a straight forward script but am getting an error, is the term Funtion not accepted in aspupload: the error is: Code: Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03ea' Syntax error /legacyUploadscript.asp, line 15 Function isValidFile(filename) ^ The script I have created is this: Code:
Does anyone know freeaspupload???   (342 Views)
I'm trying to store a filename into a variable from aspfreeupload file. Once the file is uploaded I can't seem to fine the variable it's stored in so that pass it to the database without typing the filename in manually. I tried using this Public Property Get FileName() FileName = nameOfFile and found that this is not where the filename is uploaded to. I posted this earlier and I hoping someone is experienced with FREEASPUPLOAD. Here are the two files again.