SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

ASP bulk file uploader script, zip or other method?

ASP bulk file uploader script, zip or other method Any one know of such a script Also something that doesn't require any server side installing

Posted On: Monday 24th of September 2012 02:33:06 AM Total Views:  199
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

quick help please file writing   (145 Views)
What's wrong with this code (Toggle Plain Text) void write_to_file(char* fileName, char* str, int mode, int bytesToWrite) { int fd, bytesWritten; fd = open(fileName, mode, 0600); bytesWritten = write(fileName, str, bytesToWrite); printf("%s",errno); close(fd); } void write_to_file(char* fileName, char* str, int mode, int bytesToWrite) { int fd, bytesWritten; fd = open(fileName, mode, 0600); bytesWritten = write(fileName, str, bytesToWrite); printf("%s",errno); close(fd); }
file uploader   (181 Views)
Hi ! I've been having some trouble with a file uploader script, the script times out when running, I have tried extending the default timeout length. I have also tried a couple of other file upload scripts and thay all time out too. I can't seem to find a cause to the problem. I have a second server and it runs beautifully! If anyone has any ideas or solutions, I'd b grateful! thnx!!
quick help please file writing   (131 Views)
Is this OS-161 If so, I'm sure there will be plenty more questions to come. Hah (inside joke, but not really). Anyways, glad you figured it out and
Concatenating files in VBscript   (83 Views)
Ok, I have number of files to concat. no checks or any weird stuff, just take all the files and shove them into one big one. what is the best way to do this I dont want to read each line and do a line for line write if there is a easier, faster way out there that I've missed... SO.... did I miss a faster easier way anyone
General - Question - Hide Menu Items based on Profile   (93 Views)
all, I have a classic ASP website that I have some menu items that I would like to hide and show based on profiles. For example I have 'Manager', 'Staff' and 'Admin'. Obviously Admin sees the world, 'Managers' only see five or six items. I maintain the users profile with their username and password. Look forward to any help you can give.
scripting.filesystemobject   (115 Views)
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the best way of doing this, so I'm looking for some advise.This is what I want to do:1. I need to write to a HTML file using scripting.filesystemobject2. Then attach it and send it using CDO.Message.The file will only be temporary, but I need to basically use the same file over again (i don't want to run the risk of creating a file and then deleting it, then finding out at a later date that the file wasn't deleted, and end up with a load file and crashing the web server.)So my worry is what happens if say 2 users access the page at exactly the same time. Does the file get "locked out" until the file has been written toDo I need to write some form of session object so that only one person can view that page at one time
How can i display this xml file with xmldom ?   (160 Views)
How can i display this xml file with xmldom (on asp page) [VBS] - - B00005Y3ZV Commandos 2: Men of Courage Video Games 30 August, 2002 http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...1.THUMBZZZ.jpg http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...1.MZZZZZZZ.jpg http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg $49.99 $37.5 [/VBS]
zip file scan   (96 Views)
Have a file sharing site that allows only certain file types to be uploaded.But i want to allow zip files that contain only certain file types - has anyone done thi
How can i put the content of a file into a variable?   (114 Views)
I have tried a lot, every time my attempts end up with restarting my computer to have the IIS running again! So please help me
fs.copyfile giving error   (171 Views)
I am trying to download a file from one server to another, using this code.FS.copyfile "http:somedomain/somefolder/somemp3.mp3", "c:\dropbox\"Both of the paths exist and if I put the correct source url into a web browser I can download just fine but I get the following error when running this code."Bad file name or number"Can anybody help please
General - Question - How to create pdf file or pdf report in ASP   (93 Views)
Hi all am trying to open a page or report in pdf i got the following from the net and i tried it the script is as the following Code: when i run the above program it asks me whether to download or save the pdf file and in the both cases am getting the following error when am trying to open it "Adobe Reader could not opent 'test[1].pdf' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been corrupted ( fro example , it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded)" needed urgent
download file from server   (86 Views)
,I'm having this added code to have a little more controlled files download environment; however, error "File Not Found" window displayed when I try to download ZIP files while PDF files are a OK.Here's the codeCODEResponse.Buffer = TrueResponse.Clear ''set the directory that contains the files herestrFileName = Request.serverVariables("APPL_PHYSICAL_PATH") & "" & Request.QueryString("fname")'response.contentType = "application/octet-stream"response.addheader "content-disposition", "attachment; filename=" & request.QueryString("fname") set stream = server.CreateObject("ADODB.Stream")stream.type = adTypeBinarystream.openstream.LoadFromFile strFileNamewhile not stream.EOSresponse.BinaryWrite Stream.Read(1024 * 64)wendstream.CloseSet stream = Nothingresponse.Flushresponse.EndSo, how can I fix this to download files as many file type as I can.
automatically download created csv file   (174 Views)
OK, I have a little script that creates a CSV file when somebody authenticates into a page. However, I can't figure out how to give them a link to download that file once it has been created. I am creating the same file every time somebody hits this page, but it always has to be created in real time. Thus, the file name will always be the same, though the content may be different every time due to consumer updates.So, the question is how do I pop-up a link to the file once the file has been create
Using if/else to decide on an include file?   (104 Views)
, Is it possible to code the correct file name of the include file on my document, using the if/else statement The filename will be dependant upon a variable being passed through into this document called PageID, i.e. if pageID = 4, then filename = includefile4.asp What is the correct syntax for this Go easy on me, I'm new to ASP!
creating rss file with asp   (130 Views)
I have coded this. Code: do you see any erro, or missing part in that.
Upload large file problem.   (175 Views)
Hi all,I'm having this error while uploading a LARGE file (small one under 10 mbytes is ok)ERROR : Upload Object could not process request ([Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed).I set the Server.ScriptTimeout=2147483647 to maximum.I set the maxFileSize = 31457280 at about 30 mbytes max.whenever I try to upload a 16 mbytes file to our web server (godaddy). I get the error on the above
C Makefile MiniGW GTK HELP PLZ!!   (177 Views)
GUYS I dont know where to get an answer from that works! for the past 3 days i have been researching on how to compile a SIMPLE hello world GTK program on my windows machine using either cygwin or MiniGW and nothing WORKS! I have installed the MiniGW package and the full GTK package. However when I try to compile (make) the program it gives me following errors: gtk/gtk.h No such file or directory.... keeps goin with errors Now, I installed the GTK and MINIGW in the same folder on my desktop. Here is my simple program and makefile that wont find or link the GTK: C Syntax (Toggle Plain Text) #include int main (int argc, char *argv[]){GtkWidget *window;GtkWidget *label;gtk_init (&argc, &argv);/* create the main, top level, window */window = gtk_window_new (GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);/* give it the title */gtk_window_set_title (GTK_WINDOW (window), " World");/* Connect the destroy signal of the window to gtk_main_quit* When the window is about to be destroyed we get a notification and* stop the main GTK+ loop*/g_signal_connect (window, "destroy", G_CALLBACK (gtk_main_quit), NULL);/* Create the ", World" label */label = gtk_label_new (", World");/* and insert it into the main window */gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (window), label);/* make sure that everything, window and label, are visible */gtk_widget_show_all (window);/* start the main loop, and let it rest there until the application is closed */gtk_main ();return 0;} #include int main (int argc, char *argv[]) { GtkWidget *window; GtkWidget *label; gtk_init (&argc, &argv); /* create the main, top level, window */ window = gtk_window_new (GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL); /* give it the title */ gtk_window_set_title (GTK_WINDOW (window), " World"); /* Connect the destroy signal of the window to gtk_main_quit * When the window is about to be destroyed we get a notification and * stop the main GTK+ loop */ g_signal_connect (window, "destroy", G_CALLBACK (gtk_main_quit), NULL); /* Create the ", World" label */ label = gtk_label_new (", World"); /* and insert it into the main window */ gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (window), label); /* make sure that everything, window and label, are visible */ gtk_widget_show_all (window); /* start the main loop, and let it rest there until the application is closed */ gtk_main (); return 0; }
problems with printing out INCLUDE file using ASP   (163 Views)
here's what I have: Code: Response.Write("") for some reason the webserver isn't "parsing" out the include file and just prints out Code: I've tried everything!!! someone please help!!
Coding a bulk discount system for a cart...   (150 Views)
Hi I am very new at this, but am giving it a real go, but am completely stuck on something! The product that I sell using a simple cart system is priced according to the quantity that is purchased. e.g. If between one and 4 items are purchased then it will cost $450 per item, if between 5 and 9 items are purchased then it costs $300 per item. My cart system does not include the facility to do this, and they have advised, quite unhelpfully, that I need to code this myself before the item is added to the cart. My idea is that i could use a form to calculate this, and then submit the item through the form, which is fine. The problem is that i havent got a clue where to start with the calculation! Sorry to be such an idiot, but I know that you will know how to help me!
bulk email   (207 Views)
My post didn't show up so sorry if this is a duplicate. I am trying to send a single email message to in my access database and it appears to work fine but the email is not sent. Any tips would be appreciated.