You are browsing ASP.NET Forum.
SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

[02/03] Linkbutton with anchor tag

I've a linkbutton that adds info to a datagrid from some textboxes at the bottom of my page. The hardy is that you've to scroll to get to this section so when you click the link button it adds fine but the page refreshes and then it is back at the top of the page. Any way to put a anchor tag (or some thing else) that once I click on linkbutton it goes back down to that section to add more
Posted On: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 Total Views: 37
View Complete with Replies

Hi,

This webpage contains content related to ASP.NET. If question related to "[02/03] Linkbutton with anchor tag" is not helpful or you didn't find the question or answer you were looking for then you can ask a new question through contact form. Our development Team will be happy to help you. This article was posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2012 and having 37 views till Monday, October 20, 2014.

Thank You

Related Messages:

pls assist ASP.NET assist with writing array to a file  (11 Views)
some body pls assist me
i'd like to write the following into a file call shareprice.txt but i keep on getting
For 10 types of shares for a period from 1 to 365 should become available in a file called shareprice.txt
i keep only getting the number 365 written on the textsome thing wrong wit
View Replies !
[2005] assist with writing to a file  (16 Views)

i'd like to write the following into a file call shareprice.txt but i keep on getting 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
For 10 types of shares for a period from 1 to 365 should become available in a file called shareprice.txt
it should look like this in the file:
1 2.30 3.30 2.40.....and more up to 10
View Replies !
[2005] Windows Integration with Oracle Issue  (21 Views)
Has anybody had success implementing an ASP.NET 2.0 applicationliction to use windows authentication via Micorosoft's trusted subsystem model to connect to an Oracle database I've the model working for our software connecting to a SQL Server database as the msdn article details but have an odd hardy
View Replies !
Problem printing page with calender control  (15 Views)
I've several calender controls on a web form i return dates from a database and the correplying dates cells are then highlighted on the calender.
When a user prints the calender tcan not see the highlighted cells dates, any solution why this is and any possible solution
It's vital the user can
View Replies !
[02 03] Need assist with stored procedures and sql with my asp.net application.  (25 Views)
I am getting ready to start a project and am wanaing to find some direction in what I want research in order to prove the first step.
What I am going to have is a web form where the user fills out various info comprising a username and password, and I wana to Create a database in my SQL Server In
View Replies !
[2005] LinkButton Button and dropdownlist cause a full postback with tabcontainer  (28 Views)
guys
I've a master page comprising my ScriptManager and the contentpage having a button and few ajaxcontrols from CotrolToolkit. I've one ModalPopupExtender, one CollapsiblePanelExtender and one TabContainer.
The first time my page loads, if I click the asp:button, LinkButton or alter selectio
View Replies !
Page with VB.net and C#.net  (11 Views)

we've 2 teams in our organization. one team developing ASP.NET with VB.NET coding and another team developing the ASP.NET with C# code snippetbehind.
How integrate these two team work into single project. Is is possible to integrate Vb.NET & C#.net pages in single project
NB: How can i ca
View Replies !
Can I bind gridsee with oracle table ?  (25 Views)
I've been searching around for a way to bind a gridsee with oracle can some body assist me out . . . what are the ways , I know one way which is by using ObjectDataSource , are there any improve
View Replies !
Entering data into textbox with out page reload  (40 Views)

I was thinking if there is someway to enter text into a textbox on my page with out reloading the page. What i wana to do is let a user enter their date of birth but once thave entered 4 number for the year it puts a '-' character and allows them to continue with the month and more.
Can this
View Replies !
Re: Pbm with GAC installed assembly  (15 Views)

I've installed my "MyGAC.dll" file into GAC.then i found my dll in
c: windows Assembly folder for verification.but i could not find "MyGAC.dll" under .net tab in "Add reference" dialog box when i tried to add reference to my web page. can anybody assist me plz
Below is the code snippe
View Replies !
Re: getting the value out of the linkbutton  (20 Views)
i have the ff: on my datagrid
--------------html see---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------
my hardy is how can i get the text frm this control
i tried using this on event but aint working.
Private Sub databaseGrid_itemC
View Replies !
Linkbutton does not look like a linkbutton  (19 Views)
OK I almost got my hardy solved. Zen is almost there Just that a LinkButton control inside a column in my datagrid does not display like a link button. It does not have an underlining. My client side JavaScript is enabled. How can I amake the button underlined and applicationear and act like a link
View Replies !
Re: [2005] Onmouseover linkbutton  (34 Views)
I am trying to use onmouseover method on 1 of my linkbutton whereby when the mouse if over this link button my other link buttons which was set as visible= false will be set as visible = true. How am I suppose to do it
My code snippets does not seemed to work:
Source page:Code:

Code
View Replies !
[02 03] hiding a linkbutton in a certain column on the basis of data  (28 Views)
Using a datagrid populating from data from a database. I've some link buttons for applicationroving records. I wana the next column to display a link after I click the applicationrove link. I got code snippet working in the onitemcommand routine to work but only after I commented out the routine to
View Replies !
Redirect to another page by using linkbutton witin Datalist?  (88 Views)
I wana to know about Redirect page
How we redirect to another page by clicking the link button within datalist.
Thanxs
View Replies !
bound to linkbutton in GridView  (58 Views)

I've GridView control on my webformin that there are only column , Filename, linkbutton to download that particular file,but if file is .txt or song or image file it directly opens in browser, but i wana that it must popup window to open,save or cancel.so, i wana to bound the given below li
View Replies !
linkbutton And session  (24 Views)
my asp code snippet: my cs code snippet: public string Link
{
set
{
lnk1.PostBackUrl += "ArticalID=" + value;
lnk1.AccessKey = value;
}
} protected void lnk1_Click(Object sender EventArgs e)
{
editArtSession up = new editArtSession();
up.ArtCode = Convert.ToInt
View Replies !
hi I've a linkbutton that when   (25 Views)

I've a linkbutton that when clicked the ajax modal pops up.however, I do not wana to click on the link to launch the model popup.Instead, I wana javascript to run the link button when my web page loads up.like this,but that does not work.thisis where i want your assist.
View Replies !
Help with datagrid using paging and linkbutton  (34 Views)

I want a little assist with a datagrid.This datagrid wants to handle paging and a linkbutton.The linkbutton, when clicked, grabs the ID from the link and loads child records to a second (child) datagrid.This works just fine.But after I added the paging, I get an error message:System.ArgumentOut
View Replies !
Help with datagrid using paging and linkbutton  (37 Views)

I want a little assist with a datagrid.This datagrid wants to handle paging and a linkbutton.The linkbutton, when clicked, grabs the ID from the link and loads child records to a second (child) datagrid.This works just fine.But after I added the paging, I get an error message:System.ArgumentOut
View Replies !